Forum › Posts by pluie

joined Feb 5, 2021

Wait, do all Chinese high schools typically have barbed-wire crested fences? Am I seeing that right?

As a Chinese student who just graduated from middle school, I would probably say yes.

And btw, I remember I read this manga many years ago( it stopped updating long time ago so I give up reading years ago) and I am glad to find it here translated. I was pretty sure the chinese name of the manga is 以星予你,and 星(Xing )means star, similar pronunciation to heart 心(Xin)

joined Feb 5, 2021

有些后悔,明知是悲剧,我却带着希望阅读,这种感觉好难受

joined Feb 5, 2021

it made me feel painful

joined Feb 5, 2021

I regret not to be brave enough.I love this manga.

joined Feb 5, 2021

Wait....the author is German???

joined Feb 5, 2021

omg国外也有人在翻译这个!它已经完结了,哎

joined Feb 5, 2021

这是什么阴间翻译。。。难道不应该是“There is no way I can be your lover!*Maybe there is "吗?This is a better title,right?(I translate it from Chinese version.)

pluie
joined Feb 5, 2021

This is a thread for those of you who are looking for the name of a manga you can't find. Feel free to describe as much of the plot, it's characters and scenes as you can, so that other users can help you find it.

To start off with, I could use some help finding a release I can't remember the name of. The plot involved a school girl who seemed to always make it rain, so she was called something like a Rain God by other people. I seem to recall she lost her "ability" (it wasn't really supernatural in nature afaik) on a day that she needed it due to a love interest, possibly involving gym class or something else outside. Any ideas?

weathering with you ?
(btw this English name is compeletely different from its Japanese name,which means the son of the weather.

joined Feb 5, 2021

I want more.. Edit: nvm i found the raw one i loved it! So glad i can read it!(≧∇≦)

Please link the raws. I also want to read them and guess what they’re saying.

You can download " ニコニコ漫画"in app store, and search .I read on it.
Of course with translator though I'am Chinese:)