Forum › Give My Heart To You. discussion

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Protip: rIght click > inspect element > find the link to the picture and open it in another tab.

Heavy%20cruiser%20160
joined Apr 27, 2013

Well, that was a start

Protip: rIght click > inspect element > find the link to the picture and open it in another tab.

Or you can just click the resize button at the top-right

20220104_023724
joined Feb 11, 2013

I also say holyshit aloud when I meet or see a beautiful girl. Got mixed responses, mostly (awkward) chuckles.

last edited at Mar 16, 2020 9:12PM

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

Or you can just click the resize button at the top-right

That's a thing?!
... Yes. It is, huh... Well.

Tumblr_p5pa4n7ag21tandono1_400
joined Feb 21, 2019

I like it, there was a girl at my high school who would some times show up with elf ears and with her facial structure she looked like a straight up skyrim character deadass

joined Jun 12, 2019

Oh I’m excited for this tbh it looks cute

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Formatting is not my fave, but looks good...

joined Jul 22, 2016

this is adorable

Town
joined Feb 8, 2018

I wonder how long it will take for her classmate to find out about her yuri manga version... the real question is this: Will she even recognize herself? You could make an anime version of me and i'm not sure id notice at first depending on the art style. Then again they are in an anime comic... is anime just hype realistic in that world?

732535__safe_anthro_vinyl%20scratch_octavia_dj%20pon-dash-3_octavia%20melody_artist-colon-theyoungreaper1
joined Mar 14, 2016

Then again they are in an anime comic... is anime just hype realistic in that world?

I wouldn't worry until the characters start dripping hyper-realistic blood from their hyper-realistic eyes.

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

I wonder how long it will take for her classmate to find out about her yuri manga version...

Is elf girl into yuri manga? And does she read online series?
If she doesn't, it's likely she will never find out...

Lilium
joined Aug 29, 2018

I wonder how long it will take for her classmate to find out about her yuri manga version...

Is elf girl into yuri manga? And does she read online series?
If she doesn't, it's likely she will never find out...

Hopefully she does. Everyone needs some yuri.

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

cute I'll follow this

Lil-Dumpster-Rat
2020-10-01%20(2)
joined Jul 27, 2019

She's totally reading the manga she's in

joined Mar 5, 2016

I like it, there was a girl at my high school who would some times show up with elf ears and with her facial structure she looked like a straight up skyrim character deadass

what a rude thing to say about someone >:)

xxSatsumaChan420xx
Dbd174e7-39d8-417f-8544-a30c85fd6e62
joined Oct 15, 2016

nice.

Image0
joined Aug 25, 2018

I rlly thought the name was Mulan bro wtf

joined Feb 18, 2015

This looks really good!

Cryssoberyl Uploader
Booklet1-high-pink-experiment
Zefiberyl Translations
joined Apr 11, 2011

More Chinese yuri? I hope it'll be allowed to go someplace. Maybe the government will be too distracted by Corona-chan to do the usual.

Wooper
joined Oct 25, 2015

Wow. Way to bring in the reality, @Cryssoberyl. Hah. (Glad it's not just me thinking it.)

I'm onboard too. Pretty cute, and the closing cover is encouraging.

Azumaya%20koyuki
joined Oct 2, 2014

This is really cute. Definitely following this one. Can't wait for the next chapter.

joined Aug 21, 2017

More Chinese yuri? I hope it'll be allowed to go someplace. Maybe the government will be too distracted by Corona-chan to do the usual.

Big brain plays, publish Chinese Yuri while they're distracted with the Coronavirus

Someroughclipping
joined Aug 28, 2019

Big brain plays, publish Chinese Yuri while they're distracted with the Coronavirus

Yes please. A mass release of lewd tamen de gushi chapters would be a blessing.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

Wait, do all Chinese high schools typically have barbed-wire crested fences? Am I seeing that right?

586679-586678-51yyd2ts_il._sl500_aa300__super
joined Oct 4, 2018

Wait, do all Chinese high schools typically have barbed-wire crested fences? Am I seeing that right?

Not too sure about China but it's pretty common here in the Philippines (even more so for private schools and family compounds). If the school campus has walls/fences then expect barbed wires attached at the top. It's both for safety (keeping unwanted people like burglars and such out) and to keep students from cutting classes/ ditching school and then sneaking out of the campus.

last edited at Mar 18, 2020 3:07AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.