Forum › Posts by Claymore Gaby

Claymore Gaby
Love Bullet discussion 27 Feb 23:04
Avatar%20knights%20badass%20hung%20clipboard01
joined Feb 25, 2023

If this manga isn't a big success in Japan, I'm gonna get mad at the Japanese for having horrible taste.

I like Kanna.

It can't be only me who is already shipping her with Koharu... right!?

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

“You gotta change something so that everything stays the same.”
-- Lampedusa, Il Gattopardo, 1958

I wasn't expecting a quote from Il Gattopardo here. A person of culture, I see. (ღˇ◡ˇ)b

The quote originally mocked so-called progressive politicians who make a big deal of cosmetic changes and actually help protect the establishment. I guess it can be applied to the plot development of certain works of fiction.

Cool! I have now a new reference to use when I comment on things like The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All.

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

Also I'm irrationally annoyed that this Konami code is wrong, using AB instead of BA.

That must be why she didn't get the plushie.

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

All this talk about childhood friends made me wonder, y'all reading Asumi-chan?
Because that's one series were the childhood friend is endgame and it's been set in stone from the very beginning! Asumi goes through dozens of girls and has all kinds of relationships, while all the time looking for her childhood friend, and the moment they meet and get together is when the manga will end.

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

When's the wedding? I'll be there

"That won't be happening."

Then it happened.

joined Feb 25, 2023

I don't get the title at all. The other world is an eau de toilette? Huh?

joined Feb 25, 2023

I read the title and said out loud: "My favorite trope!"

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

Kumagaya saw her, like everyone else not in the know, as what she really is: a 14 yo girl.

Things will obviously change when she sees her resume (which says she's 21 yo).

One of the oldest tropes in manga & anime is the adult woman who looks just like a loli or a young teen girl. People always mistake her for a child and it leads to funny misunderstandings.

Kumagaya, when she sees Aya's resume, will be like OMG THEY REALLY EXIST!!!!!!

Besides this, I agree with HayaH and E. Vigée Le Brun in that 1) things with Koto are not working, and 2) Aya needs to seriously think about trying for an apprenticeship in a troupe and a future in professional acting.

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

Use your fingers to... what? what?!? what?!?!?!?
I need to know! I think I'm gonna go crazy if I don't find out!

Dingdang believes her husband is a MAN. She has no reasons to doubt it! So what does she plan to use her fingers for!? It can't be lesbian sex— because she has no clue that the emperor is a woman.

The only thing I can think of is...
She plans to stimulate her man's prostate through his rectum. ಠ__ಠ
Unaware that it's HER rectum and SHE has no prostate.
This cannot end well. v.v

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

I just looked up "ominous" in the dictionary and it came with this picture.

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

You know the deal with how Youji knew that Ren Wei was the Nightowl?
I really had no clue. Until now!
It makes sense now, both how Youji found out the secret and why she doesn't want to tell Ren Wei. Lmao of course if you have a sure-fire way to tell when your friend is lying, you wouldn't want to reveal it to her! (If you do, she'll change her habit and you'll lose your power!)

Liar, liar, pants on fire!

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

Just to get this off my chest, I wanna restate how much I loathe the "you look good without your glasses" trope. Is this even something that people say in real life?

I think it's more of a Western trope than a Japanese trope. In Japan, the meganekko fetish is way more common.

joined Feb 25, 2023

I don't think it'll be smooth sailing from here on out... Maybe it will be. Who knows.

It won't. Nanase can't give Yuni the level of attention she wants, not to mention the xxx. Even if she starts spending a little less of her free time with her teammates and a little more with Yuni, it won't change much.

And Fuuko must be furious. There are ways of breaking a love triangle without being rude or offensive to the person you're dumping, but Yuni ignored all of them and chose the meanest way. When/if Yuni returns to Fuuko, she won't get a warm welcome.

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

Best oneeloli: oneeloli with top loli.

joined Feb 25, 2023

Her writing, page composition; her characters expressions, movements, eyes, etc, are carefully crafted. When Fuuko wraps an arm around Yuni when confronting Nanase, it has meaning. When Fuuko puts her foot besides Yuni, it has meaning. When Nanase slightly blushes when Yuki hugs her, it has meaning.

You might no like the story because you're uncomfortable with the themes, but it doesn't mean the author is bad at what she does. On the contrary, she's very good. She call it herself "kuzu yuri", ie, "trash yuri" and everything is done on purpose to be the most infuriating possible. And obviously, her Japanese audience follows, because her serialization continues.

If you really hate it, just don't read it. Simple as that.

If you keep on reading, it means you're still fascinated, like watching a train wreck, and the author met their goal.

Bro she's not a misunderstood genius

Bro I'd say she isn't. She's very well understood and enormously successful in Japan. And if some bro in America doesn't like her work, well, I'm sure she could draw a beautiful pic of the turd of shit she doesn't give about that.

Thank you so much for your hard work, Kirin-kun! I almost can't believe you did cl/rd/tl/ts so fast all by yourself! You're the best! ♡

last edited at Jul 19, 2023 1:45PM

joined Feb 25, 2023

You can download five audio samples at that DL site. All are Sayaka x Asumi scenes. Some are textual dialogue bits from ch.17.1 while others are bonus scenes.

But I don't get something. ASMR is supposed to make you relax, right? How the hell is anyone supposed to relax while listening to the sound of Sayaka and Asumi smooching and kissing and moaning in erotic voices while they tell us in detail what they are doing to each other's bodies?

joined Feb 25, 2023

I love how Fuuko's eyes, after Yuni bites her tongue HARD, turn into hearts.

Gurl, you have kinks. ;)

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

I'll take that bet, since Ayaka already said she doesn't like Risa to her face, after Risa confessed.

....... "Doesn't like?"
You only like the people you want to fuck rn?
I'll take in that case that you don't like your father, you don't like your mother, you don't like your brothers and you don't like your sisters.

Well, either that or your family life is Taiyaki-level of interesting.

Claymore Gaby
Oni Kouhai discussion 03 Jun 16:02
joined Feb 25, 2023

and the, well, the mechanics of a relationship have to have worked out previously for that family tree to have not ended. the horned ancestors have non-horned partners so there's gotta be some trick to it.

If the woman is the oni and her partner is a human male, making her pregnant is not a problem: he can take her doggy style.

joined Feb 25, 2023

Especially with the crossdressing, a trope you see a lot in het or bl but not with yuri so much.

Is it actually crossdressing? The sounds coming from the room (and the bitching about a problem "always with her pelvis") make me think it's some kind of genderbending magic. Transforming a woman's pelvis into a man's pelvis and back would be undeniably one of the most tricky parts.

joined Feb 25, 2023

Today's play is... rape play, I guess?

I wonder how much of it was scripted and how much is improvised...

Before sex, you have to pay 30,000 yen. That's an ironclad rule. Seeing as the muscular woman is already groping Miyako's naked body and Miyako hasn't said a word about her money, I deduce that they've met before and agreed on roleplaying a kinky fantasy story where Miyako is chased and abducted and molested. Of course, the fee was paid in advance!

joined Feb 25, 2023

Sounds to me like the plot for Itou Hachi's new furryverse piece. The sheep lady marries the roe lady and they adopt a little wolf girl. They both want to do xxx with their kid but since they are both naturally timid they keep messing up and fail all the time. Then the little wolf girl realizes nothing's gonna happen unless she takes the initiative, so she naturally tops her two mommies and shags them like the apex predator she is!

There is already one like that I think... Except the wolf loli doesn't top her legal mom but the oneesan next door who is like a mother figure to her—and also a sheep furry with little sheep horns.

Since when did this become about the bad guys

Bad guy? Who? Surely not Itou-sensei?

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

Ooof, the flashback brought up a lot of bad memories.

I suspect the author to have the same bad memories as you. I mean, this chapter does nothing to advance the plot; it's like on an entirely arbitrary whim she decided to do a random side story about a minor secondary character. The only explanation I can think of is that she felt the need to vent about some bad childhood memories and say the things she couldn't say at the time.

« Sure, Kong Rong did a good deed, but nobody forced him or pressured him, and that's completely different from this arm-twisting you're doing to me! »

last edited at Mar 12, 2023 12:36PM

Claymore Gaby
joined Feb 25, 2023

Anyhoo: the given situation is that the more Ayase makes a mess of her life, the more Koharu will feel attracted to her. That's why letting Koharu into her pigpen of a room is actually a good move romance-wise. Same with her binge drinking and her inability to provide herself with proper meals. The more Koharu feels Ayase can't survive without her, the more Ayase will worm her way into Koharu's heart and the closer we'll get to a romantic happy end.

There's a manga I know with a similar plot, I don't think it's found in Dynasty. It's called Mai-chan no Onee-san Shiiku Gohan.
The loli Mai always has to take care of the beautiful and sexy blonde oneesan next door because this woman is unspeakably useless beyond belief and it leads to a giant crush: before Mai knows it she's so crazy about the oneesan she can't be happy without her anymore.

last edited at Mar 6, 2023 1:55PM