Forum › Sexy in Pink discussion

Ichimatsu_kohina_11153
joined Jul 25, 2014

Look, when someone do a lunchbox rescue this precise, you have to admit your feeling.

Untitled-1
joined Nov 14, 2016

That's the shortest lived tsundere phase. Now that's character development.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

I think Blushing tag is more fit as a tag for the whole manga rather than just Chapter 2

joined Aug 21, 2017

ch5 pg3 middle panel she's really yeetin outta there

last edited at Oct 30, 2019 11:26PM

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Look, when someone do a lunchbox rescue this precise, you have to admit your feeling.

Can confirm. It's in the rulebook and everything. Section 38, subsection G, clauses iv-viii.

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Wait, so if her confidence is only on the inside, does that mean she was actually making that goofy face? Oh well, Happy Halloween everyone!

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 12:41AM

57e011396781cdc3308f5aefac880571
joined Feb 19, 2016

This is so adorable. There aren't enough words to describe how adorably adorable this series is

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

Chapter 6 is right on time.

joined Aug 16, 2018

This one's really funny, adding this to my favorite Yuri list

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

I hate adult x child yuri but I just can't help but root for this anime protagonist lookin' loser

Norainhere Uploader
2hu%20cats
joined Jun 27, 2014

It's so funny going back to the first two chapters and seeing how their roles have completely reversed so quickly.

Ce1
joined Apr 11, 2016

Nice reversal, sensei. You reminded her who's in charge here, and even made a sexy expression of your own. Good job.
Oh, and thanks for the translation work, Miller.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

Every chapter of this is a joy

joined Jun 23, 2017

Page 3, panel 2 is too relatable.

Img_1096
joined Sep 29, 2018

God, only 'inwardly bold.' I feel personally attacked.

On another note, this mangaka makes the best faces.

Senjougahara_sama
Rowow
joined Jun 12, 2017

Y'know, teach is really really fast judging by ch5. Seems a bit overqualified for a PE teacher lol.

Shithead
joined Oct 23, 2018

this shit is so fun to read im in love
more hand on head action

Mahiru
joined Aug 28, 2016

It's weird bc in anime terms, I tend to think of pink hair as the "pure hearted genki girl" type. Light blue is gentle/quiet, dark blue or purple is elegant/serious "traditional" beauty, blonde is an "exotic" or trendy beauty, green is... intellectual? Red or orange is fiery/hot tempered, of course, while brown probably means you're a mob, or one of those awful self insert protags.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Wait, so if her confidence is only on the inside, does that mean she was actually making that goofy face? Oh well, Happy Halloween everyone!

Im thinking either it was translated wrong (not likely) or the original is worded wrong because saying an inner succubus who is only strong inside makes no sense.

firstly is she an inner succubus? I thought it established her imagine from the pink hair was just what people think, and something she uses as a cover too. 2nd, it shows here she isnt acting AT ALL like a succubus internally - she is being really shy and embarrassed.

It seems like ch6 page 3 panel 2 should say something like, she is outwardly like a succubus, but inside she isnt bold at all surely? either that or i've misunderstood what its trying to say.

last edited at Oct 31, 2019 12:56PM

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

Im thinking either it was translated wrong (not likely) or the original is worded wrong because saying an inner succubus who is only strong inside makes no sense.

firstly is she in inner succubus? I thought it established her imagine from the pink her was just what people think, and something she uses as a cover too. 2nd, it shows here she isnt acting AT ALL like a succubus internally - she is being really shy and embarrassed.

It seems like ch6 page 3 panel 2 should say something like, she is outwardly like a succubus, but inside she isnt bold at all surely? either that or i've misunderstood what its trying to say.

Pretty sure the "inner succubus" thing is referring to her desire to be forward and seductive like in the fantasy she had on that page and the "inwardly bold" part is referring to her inability to do more than fantasize about actually doing so. Her being shy and embarrassed is pretty clear externally.

Mostly%20sunny
joined Oct 26, 2016

This poor girl is completely losing her sanity LOL

Avarta
joined Sep 11, 2016

That PE teacher is a lady killer right there. Pink-chan can run but she cannot hide her gayness.

Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

Never have I ever seen a girl more worthy of the moniker "BIG GAY MESS" than this pinkette.
Teach, I'mma need you to get right on that with hugs, headpats and lots of gay sex like yesterday please.

46-75
joined Jun 25, 2019

Pinky right now

White%20rose%20index
joined Aug 16, 2018

It's like every chapter is a condensation of a normal romcom chapter of 25+ pages.

And it actually works so well, it makes you wonder why the heck everyone else doesn't do it like this, instead of inflating chapters with what amounts to dozens of filler pages...

To reply you must either login or sign up.