Forum › Posts by almond

joined Mar 5, 2016
Gardavwar-1749783052434514287-img1

Rissa just found out she is not moronsexual

joined Mar 5, 2016
Isuka_syumi-1733788654030712979-img1

no, Marine is just suffering from sudden dehydration

joined Mar 5, 2016

I think this new girl is just blunt or sharp with words but is actually harmless.

My impression of Sei was the opposite: that she is deliberately destroying Hina's self-confidence in order to make her entirely dependent on her approval. But maybe I am being too harsh on her and she's just blunt without an ulterior motive, but even so, her interactions with Hina do visibly harm the latter's self-esteem, so I wouldn't call her "harmless" overall.

yeah she's pretty toxic. i guess the question is if she's deliberate and manipulative or if she's panicking and really bad at staying with the girl she's in love with in a healthy way

currently i'm getting more of a "lashing out" vibe but we'll see

the art style here really is so great. Mishima is so powerful

almond
joined Mar 5, 2016
K0k0midess-1634632356047847432-img1

gura's hood will turn into a hot air balloon if kiara farts

almond
joined Mar 5, 2016

-"My own clone!"
-"Now neither of us will be virgins"

joined Mar 5, 2016

That was nice, I think their relationship works really well for an adventurer group. They can still marry each other when they settle down one day. It needs more kinky yuri demons, catgirls and futa in the future though.

One of these is not like the others
One of these doesn't belong
Now can you tell me which of these aren't like the others
Before I finish this song

catgirls! they're not gay

almond
joined Mar 5, 2016
94865853_p0

this is the best bite on the site

almond
joined Mar 5, 2016
Therumano-1522401927924961280-img1

last place i worked at, the boss would eat lemons. just cut slices off a whole, unpeeled lemon and eat them.

almond
joined Mar 5, 2016
1515408190451552258-horizontal

respect to handsome women and those who draw them

almond
joined Mar 5, 2016
Marceline2174-1518399055743045632-img1

they're going to conjureth a majestic night indeed

joined Mar 5, 2016
_maiqo-1491240665195642880-img1

aww, they're teaching her to be a good girl

joined Mar 5, 2016

THE BOUNDLESS LOVE

almond
Image Comments 19 Jan 11:01
joined Mar 5, 2016
Riibrego-1480606727376670721-img1

the one image leaning out into her hand sure is awakening my long-forgotten flame for minigirls

joined Mar 5, 2016

"i want my job to be smelling her hair" is new heights of thirst

joined Mar 5, 2016

OH YES IT'S TIME TO BREAK HEARTS

almond
Image Comments 01 Jan 19:09
joined Mar 5, 2016
Keigi_32-1467964487873486851-img1

keigi draws excessively juicy k-on

joined Mar 5, 2016

but what if it had been Starscream the Decepticon air force commander who is infamous for his treachery??

joined Mar 5, 2016

I hope this isn't seen as offensive but is there such thing as a "cute neet" I always thought the thing about being a neet was that you're a reject. If you're cute you're hardly a reject surely.. In my personal experience you don't have to be ugly to be a meet but you're probably not gonna be attractive and a meet because looking attractive is a desireable quality on itself surely.. Idk, maybe I am well off here but it's hard to imagine.

Well its a manga, not real life, and making the protagonist a hot anime girl with fanservicey shots is a good way to make people read your story.

But also regardless attractive people can be neets, What? Having a face that’s seen as attractive in mainstream society isn’t some guarantee that you’re immune from mental health disorders, or that you’re guaranteed a job and friends. This isn’t some chad vs virgin incel comic, in real life people can fall through the cracks regardless of their face.

Now speaking practically, people with mental health issues like anxiety, adhd, and depression can often have trouble maintaining healthy hygiene habits like showering and changing clothing, I know I certainly have times where I seriously struggle to maintain those habits while going through difficult/stressful times, and a lack of healthy hygiene habits can cause someone to look worse off, but that’s something that can be changed.

You can be a reject regardless of your looks.

plus NEET just means you're Not in Employment, Education, or Training, anyway. being found attractive or not hasn't got anything to do with it because it isn't about "desirability" strictly speaking. it isn't even about mental health although having troubles can cause you to not be in employment or education and not having any income can be a mental health strain. someone could voluntarily just not do anything.

almond
Bread Gag discussion 08 Dec 18:48
joined Mar 5, 2016

i thought they meant a joke. but i suppose there was one...

almond
Image Comments 29 Nov 11:47
joined Mar 5, 2016
94376787_p0

people the age of 30-40

joined Mar 5, 2016

^^Surely it just means the authors should extend the word through the none silent letters? Tyyyyppppee? Since thats the only way we can draw it out when reading it anyway.

you can't roll/extend a p, k, t etc. i don't know what the grammatical term is, probably something about stops, but you end up with only one spot to stretch out "type" without turning it into something else.

in english "type" is pronounced basically TAIP but japanese doesn't have just a P or even an IP. they've got signs that represent the syllable of TAI but the closest they have to just P is PO or PU or something, so that's why it ends up as TAI-PU when used as a loanword.

so they can do TAAII-PUU but in english you can only do TAAII-P

joined Mar 5, 2016

I always struggle when I see words like "TYPEEEEEEEE." What exactly does it sound like when you extend a silent letter? I know: it's just a me thing.

You can just extend the non silent vowel, they do that because it looks a little better than tyyyyyyyyype.

I wouldn't say it looks better. "tyyype" is how you'd do it in english, anyway. you might as well use "likkkkkkke" or something

alternatively, you can slam on a bunch of extra exclamation points. "she's my type!!!" nicely conveys that the internal thought process is very hyped.

almond
Image Comments 20 Nov 15:16
joined Mar 5, 2016
Fd23dllamaehwk9-orig

people don't draw Gura as a top because everyone knows she couldn't find her bottom with two hands and a map

almond
Image Comments 19 Nov 15:33
joined Mar 5, 2016

are they eating wheat buns with some kind of fruit candy in them?

... i liked this a lot more when i thought they had hot dogs. now i'm just nauseous

joined Mar 5, 2016

...the characters resemble Maekawa and Shimizu too much,...

Idk, i really don't see how the characters are any similar. i guess Kazuha looks kinda like a young Maekawa? if you squint?? but that's about it

they have the same builds and the same or highly similar hairstyles and colours. clearly this author likes this visual dynamic