Forum › Posts by almond

joined Mar 5, 2016

it's a carpenter's saw

joined Mar 5, 2016

the past chapters have been such a delight

joined Mar 5, 2016

the crux is that two women together when one or more of them don't like women isn't actually gay

nobody contests that there are women involved, merely what their tastes might be

especially considering that the relationship was started on half-hearted feelings and not real mutual attraction

joined Mar 5, 2016

I demand this evil misunderstanding to be cleared IMMEDIATELY.

I think it pretty much will. If anything, I'd bet this will be used to get her past her old trauma, bringing us to a new place where it'll be easier to get past the, um, worker-client relationship.

idk about getting past the trauma just yet but i suspect that this reminding her of being abandoned by someone important might make some things click into place regarding what amano is beginning to mean to her

joined Mar 5, 2016

MY FAVOURITE IDOL HAS QUIT??! * walks up to & stares her dead in the eyes* let's make fuck

almond
joined Mar 5, 2016

witches and apprentice, witch and nun, witch and maid, now witch and cat

what's next? witch and crow? witch and enchantress? actually that one is pretty easy, you just have the down-to-earth little witch meet a big fancy nervous enchantress

almond
Image Comments 25 Jul 14:37
joined Mar 5, 2016
E57-dg9viambyqa-orig

pekora with her hair down is always such a treat

joined Mar 5, 2016

i swear the author is drawing nishi looking more fucked up with every chapter

joined Mar 5, 2016

i do appreciate how she just made out with those titties

joined Mar 5, 2016

i don’t give a shit anymore whether or not they’re platonic… all i know is … when them together make happy .. make wide smile … joy

they're so good for each other

joined Mar 5, 2016

Okay...this is probably not going to be an well accepted opinion... but I don't get the hype about Catradora. I have started watching She-ra and have watched up to season 3, all I have never really shipped them? I also don't get why people like Catra cause all she's done till now is outright despicable and she is officially the character I dislike the most. I just can't ship her with anyone, let alone Adora because the repulsion I feel towards her. Damn, I somehow dislike Hordak and Shadow Weaver less than her. I'm just so fed up with her character that I feel like I can't gain any sympathy for her even if she has some sort of redemption arc later. Funny cause I started watching this show because I heard of Catradora, now I have ZERO interest in the ship but the plot has got me hooked. Idk man, let's see if my opinions change about the ship later. Thanks for listening to my rant I guess.

people like Catra because she sucks, not despite it. she makes for good television but not good companionship.

joined Mar 5, 2016

this is very thoughtful and has a special charm

joined Mar 5, 2016

Sad that she has to make her own lover

country witches make do

almond
Image Comments 11 Jul 09:42
joined Mar 5, 2016
77950539_p0-2

nothing dry about that humping

almond
Image Comments 06 Jul 15:51
joined Mar 5, 2016
Sod_073294-1411276840237371392-20210703_195313-img1

"chatting", not "cheating"

almond
Image Comments 04 Jul 13:37
joined Mar 5, 2016
E5dmbv6vuaapmal-orig

gura looks like a super mario enemy

joined Mar 5, 2016

DY4Y—

Previously, you argued some more, and then sought the last word by saying that there should be no more arguing because this wasn't the place for it. Now you return to the argument, after again saying that this isn't the place for it. Spare us, would you?

The word “dialect” isn't magical. You can no more excuse poor word skills on the part of a thousand people by noting that they have a dialect than you can excuse poor word skills on the part of one person by treating her usage as an idiosyncratic dialect. I explained what made proper English in my earlier comment. There are indeed some dialects that are distinct yet equally proper, but none of them use “me” as a nominative, because that robs the case form of its utility.

why do you write like it's 1821? are you practising for an academic paper? are you the captain of a high school debate club?

almond
joined Mar 5, 2016

this one goes out to everyone who likes hair and backs. peace

almond
Image Comments 18 Jun 07:44
joined Mar 5, 2016
E32im68vgayvihz-orig

her nose and lip looks like a lil < beak

almond
Image Comments 15 Jun 05:30
joined Mar 5, 2016
Ectrxievcai5xyu-orig

yeah sure hoshi is a tall woman and i suppose a tall-ish person in general but it's still funny that she's drawn like a towering giant who strides across rivers but her canonical height is uh like five centimeters taller than i am

almond
Futanari discussion 02 Jun 09:49
joined Mar 5, 2016

Futanari is essentially a fetish for men, in which they can fantasize themselves in either the giver or the taker. A way to make homosexuality more acceptable in their own mind, because it's a "woman" and not a man.

Not that some women don't fantasize about having a dick, but the psychological rationale is different: it's not about sex, it's about power.

Anyway, it's interesting the term and most stories about it come from Japan, a country where the expression of male homosexuality is frowned upon. It's much like the tentacles: a workaround.

i don't find the claim that it's about homosexuality to be necessarily all that convincing, or at least not that it's the main thing. after all, i could just as well make the sweeping statement that futanari is all about women that experience sexual pleasure and release in the same way as men do, and men find that appealing because it makes them understand the women more easily. futanari are mostly drawn as being particularly womanly in shape which is not something that appeals very much to homosexual men. i'd say femboys are much closer to a "safe" exploration of homo- or bisexuality for men than futanari are.

but of course there is more than one thing going on with futa as well as the recent femboy fad and i'm not sure if something that exists in the intersection of genders and sexes can be easily summed up

almond
Aya's Shop discussion 01 Jun 19:03
joined Mar 5, 2016

It's very weird honestly. I think the gist that I can summarize, though I might be wrong, is that at least some of the demons like the woman who went to the brothel are futa, and are a species that "has no concept of rape" but also "are driven by a desire to rape", which is very bizarre for numerous reasons and contradictory.

The demonkind seem to have no concept of "rape" because, when they are among themselves, they don't see sexual assault as different from any other kind of assault, so they don't have an extra word for it. It looks like their society is extremely hierarchical, with a clear pecking order from the strongest to the weakest, driven by a congenital desire to dominate others and established either by beating them in combat or by literally fucking them over. And when they leave their homeland, that desire for physical and sexual domination gets projected onto other species, most of whom are physically weaker -- which is how they become notorious serial rapists, despite not knowing the term.

And if I may engage in some world-building speculation, this dog-eats-dog attitude of the demonkind may be a result of their community having faced a near extinction from an outside threat in the past (not hard to imagine why someone would try to exterminate them). Not justifying rape and murder here, just saying that extreme survival conditions are known to spawn very brutal social institutes that persist for generations down the line.

i would lean more towards it being because they're descended from demons and any ostracism or extermination attempts being based on that, well, they mostly try to kill and rape as they please

at least that is the impression i get from the text

joined Mar 5, 2016

typically vampirisation is supposed to take place only if you are killed by a vampire bite

almond
Image Comments 28 May 06:44
joined Mar 5, 2016
E2o5f3fvgawllkh-orig

aww look at calli's lil face

joined Mar 5, 2016

I thought this might be a slow burn but damn I was wrong Lu making moves.

slow burn on a short fuse