Forum › Luminous=Blue discussion

Fb_img_1557642301687
joined Aug 12, 2013

Maybe Nene asked out Taru to crush any hope Amane may still have for the two of them. If so, that's sadly shitty and manipulative. Curious about Amane and Senpai's history though.

maybeisadream
joined May 12, 2019

What no one is talking about its Nene herself, she was the one who called Amane out, kissed and broke up, the reason we don't know, but maybe she is just playing around that's why she called Taru out, coz she got a new challenge now, makes her in love. Maybe Nene noticed that lizard senpai had a crush on Amane and did it as a game...
If I am right, Amane x lizard doesn't seem a bad ship...

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

What no one is talking about its Nene herself, she was the one who called Amane out, kissed and broke up, the reason we don't know, but maybe she is just playing around that's why she called Taru out, coz she got a new challenge now, makes her in love. Maybe Nene noticed that lizard senpai had a crush on Amane and did it as a game...
If I am right, Amane x lizard doesn't seem a bad ship...

Actually we already did talk about that, but at least you are right about the Amane x Lizard ship.
Lizard x Everyone is the most peaceful endgame. Geckos are famous for avoiding cold wars.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Geckos are famous for avoiding cold wars.

Anglo nations. Russophonic nations. Take notes from geckos.

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Incoming drama, take cover.

joined Oct 10, 2016

SOOOO uhhh

Love tria... No, love SQUARE?! Well uhh, how Necrosmos says: "We'll sea".

Screenshot_7
joined Aug 22, 2014

Am I the only one that has a feeling like this is going to get toxic real quick.

oh gosh you too? theres a lot of overlapping relationships here...

Too much drama for a high school setting...

Random Wanderer
Gatchaman%20hajime
joined Dec 3, 2016

I wonder if there's a chance that senpai seduced Amane, leading to that picture, and Nene found out about it and that's why they broke up...

63515893-13a8-47bc-ac30-925c9c72c86e
joined Mar 1, 2018

I really like this but there’s so much drama and not enough answers.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Everyone is a lesbian, the manga.

KangaNoodles
_20180228_203946
joined Jan 24, 2018

DAT plot.... Getting thicc

last edited at May 12, 2019 1:11PM

Rsz_3inshot_20230212_001112125
joined Jun 20, 2013

I don't know what wrong with Love Triangle xD I know there are like ALOT drama. But, I have always liked drama like that, jealous and ex girlfriend stuff. And I do kinda want to know what they different characters going to be with together in the end. :)

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I don't know what wrong with Love Triangle xD I know there are like ALOT drama. But, I have always liked drama like that, jealous and ex girlfriend stuff. And I do kinda want to know what they different characters going to be with together in the end. :)

Well a couple of reasons why love triangles are generally just sighed at:
-They are overused (though what isnt these days)
-Someone by definition always loses. Which hurts.
-It makes people argue about who is better between the two and creates flame wars. It's never fun when a good character gets shat on just because the other might be a better fit for the MC.
-Just like with a harem, love triangle MCs are almost always useless pieces of undecisive trash. At least if the story is longer than a one-shot.
-Triangles are edgy hearts.

Like always, execution makes the difference, but I know why they are not the reader's favorite, but a very popular tool for writers.

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ That said, this is a love square, but the same things you said about love triangles apply here, too.

JohnnyCanuck
Profile%20picture%20leaaaaaaaaaaaaf
joined Jan 27, 2019

Aw shit, here we go again

joined Jan 22, 2015

The only thing keeping me here is the art.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Well a couple of reasons why love triangles are generally just sighed at:
-They are overused (though what isnt these days)
-Someone by definition always loses. Which hurts.
-It makes people argue about who is better between the two and creates flame wars. It's never fun when a good character gets shat on just because the other might be a better fit for the MC.
-Just like with a harem, love triangle MCs are almost always useless pieces of undecisive trash. At least if the story is longer than a one-shot.
-Triangles are edgy hearts.

Like always, execution makes the difference, but I know why they are not the reader's favorite, but a very popular tool for writers.

A lot of what you said is my reasons. Especially the flame wars. I don't even ship or care most of the time. Watching the "die for my ship" brigade though. I don't actually see it that much on this site though.

I'm trying to be less harsh towards love trianglesIf . If i pull it off I hope I'm considered for the best anime character arch of 2019 award. _______

I don't even have a problem with this one. The others broke up. Seems fine to me. Clear lines. Backed up by law. I think.

last edited at May 12, 2019 7:25PM

Profile_picture_by_sejuani_winterswrath-d6lk1uw
joined May 18, 2013

I wonder if there's a chance that senpai seduced Amane, leading to that picture, and Nene found out about it and that's why they broke up...

I'm thinking something like that too.

Also, Why is everyone here so sensitive about everything all of a sudden?. Drama is one of my favorite genres cuz it makes me feel so much. Go feel "Fragments of Love" hearthaches and hearth breaks.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

there are some things i love about the art, and some i dislike. the final panel of chapter 3 with the reflection is great, but for some reason i don't love how their faces are drawn, particularly amane.

also, this panel bothered me. not sure why she's missing an eye...
cyclops

Lewdssss
joined Mar 23, 2019

there are some things i love about the art, and some i dislike. the final panel of chapter 3 with the reflection is great, but for some reason i don't love how their faces are drawn, particularly amane.

also, this panel bothered me. not sure why she's missing an eye...

You're right, she does need more eyes.

nene

last edited at May 13, 2019 6:34AM

joined Oct 22, 2018

^ What the fuck did bring upon this cursed land?!

Eivhbyw
joined Aug 26, 2018

I see @Ressey is one of those Triangularites. Drama is not enough, so now even the body must follow the law of tri.

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

joined Oct 22, 2018

I swear, if I see another 3-eyed thing (unless it's either the countryball version of Belarus or the countryball version of the Belarusian SSR) in this thread, I'm gonna just post a "new phone who dis?" comment out of sheer spite.

last edited at May 13, 2019 11:31AM

Madeleinedupris
joined Apr 8, 2019

Ah I see what might have happened.

Pigtails slept with that Senpai after taking the Sunset Girl Photo for “comfort” after crying. Maybe that’s why they broke up for good?

last edited at May 13, 2019 6:38PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.