Forum › Posts by maybeisadream

joined May 12, 2019

11.2 Somewhat Summary for anyone interested

Not too much happens, but now I'm really starting to think Eri does actually like Fuyuki and isn't aware. A lot of her internal dialogue, now that I've taken some time to read it, really seems to suggest it. I've never thought of a "friend" the way Eri does. You'd think that would cause her to reflect on what that actually means for her. Alas.

Anyway. Fuyuki pushes away Eri (good). Fuyuki says it's because she's a bit sweaty. It's awkward. Eri kinda stammers her way into asking about "that senpai" coming to the training camp for the film club. Fuyuki says yeah because Senpai has experience taking pictures of dogs, I think, but also says she figured it would be nice to have some company.

Eri says "that's good" to the fact that Awesome Kurokawa Senpai is coming. Fuyuki says, "Well, I don't know if it's a good thing, but, well, I'm happy." Then she says she has to go back to campus, so they part awkwardly.

The part with Eri alone in her room, she's wondering who's really important to Fuyuki. She thinks about Fuyuki saying she was happy that "that senpai... no, her girlfriend" is coming to the training camp. It ends with Eri asking, "Why is she coming?"

I hope Senpai and Fuyuki make out hardcore and Eri runs away crying. One can dream~

Ty so much for doing it. It's so sad that no one is translating this :(
I have been checking the raws and last chapters sucks, I don't know why the author thinks we even want to see the guy perspective...
In the end, I hope Fuyu really gets to love Senpai. I can't like Eri so far....

joined May 12, 2019

I really hope Fuyuki ends up with her actual girlfriend, this girl seems to be suffering a lot from what I saw in raws,Eri doesn't deserve her. I think I will be mad if they end together after Eri having sex with the guys all this time to realize In the end that she really likes Fuyuki...
I hope someone keep working on this, I am curious to actually read the images I can only see.
Will chaosteam keep working on it?

maybeisadream
joined May 12, 2019

I was getting quite tired of this series tbh. I'm glad Miku told her she wanted an answer asap and not later like before. This chapter was honestly probably the best since their shower kiss way back near the start it was wholesome and sweet and not as corny as it has been.

Maybe we will actually get some progress with how Kyouko actually feels or are we just gonna get a weird "I was in the moment" type thing and we go back to how it was before ugh.

Thats my feeling as well...I didn't like the side couple, I know it was made for Kyouko makes a move, but still it was pointless...I wish we could have seen more Kyouko x Miku, I was expecting a bit more kisses shown on their 1st time....

joined May 12, 2019

I still hate Akira, in this chapter she was most time thinking that she is better than Mayuki, stupid girl.
I want Rin to be with Mayuki so bad, and I want Akita far away from them...

maybeisadream
joined May 12, 2019

Please, tell me there’s more to come! How many chapters? So curious to keep seeing their cute times, but yeah, I wonder if they will make some someday

maybeisadream
Lily Marble discussion 14 Aug 04:45
joined May 12, 2019

On the other OTHER hand, Aya pouting there at the end was super adorable!

Yes. Yes. Yes. Aya is so damn adorable, like, what creature is she? So damn adorable! Shyly asking for sex like that? Come onnn it's not fair to be that adorable ugh. The best for the last indeed. I do hope we can get a separate story about Risa and Aya, just so we can see Risa being goof and tease, and Aya being such adorable tsun.

Sometimes we have lovable side characters that just steals the show from the main one. Love that. lmao. And that's AyaxRisa for me.

Exactly! The main reason of reading it was coz I fell in love with Aya and Risa since the very beginning. A series about just the two of them would be so so welcome!

joined May 12, 2019

At first I didn't really like Akira and now I can't stand her... = =
I know this is polyamory but I hope for MayukixRin❤️

Same here! This whole series would be so much better without Akita! And she thinking bad of Mayuki just proved she is not a good friend

maybeisadream
joined May 12, 2019

I can't believe I didn't notice until now where their eyebrows are

Same here! Now that you said I went to look, and I was surprised lol why the author did the eyebrows like that? They are so far way from the eyes lol

Question: is it 1 chapter per month? Raws anywhere so I can melt seeing?

joined May 12, 2019

I know its a triangle, but I would like it more if the couple was only the blond and the black hair

maybeisadream
joined May 12, 2019

mind use spoiler please. Btw i never seen brides both kiss a "friend" at their marriage while holding the flower.By what i gather from the chapter, it's a polyamory ending

/ u are right, I just noticed the 3 rings. What a lame ending, it would he better if it were a 2 ending, even if it was not Nene x Amane. So fucking rushed and the art it's so good, such a shame an ending like that

last edited at Sep 19, 2019 12:50PM

maybeisadream
joined May 12, 2019

For the raws doesn't seems like a tried ending, ror me Kou is just a friend supporting their relationship, so she is in the marriage, like a friend not a bride

last edited at Sep 18, 2019 10:05AM by Nezchan

maybeisadream
joined May 12, 2019

Poor Amane, she is such a good girl, yet...
I believe Nene broke up coz she was jealous coz Amane is cute.
Hell, I hope Amane ends up happy, but I don't want her with Nene

maybeisadream
joined May 12, 2019

What no one is talking about its Nene herself, she was the one who called Amane out, kissed and broke up, the reason we don't know, but maybe she is just playing around that's why she called Taru out, coz she got a new challenge now, makes her in love. Maybe Nene noticed that lizard senpai had a crush on Amane and did it as a game...
If I am right, Amane x lizard doesn't seem a bad ship...