Forum › Posts by Kokosara Truther

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

Love them.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

Wait, where’d the yuri tag go?

Is this like Mute Girl and Her Friend where they backed off on it so hard it doesn’t even get subtext anymore?

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023
Marshukitty-1708688621320949826-img1%20(1)

Someone really needs to fix and replace this Selfcest tagging issue on these PokeMiku pictures. There are certainly enough now where they should be tagged properly.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

I get these are all Miku, but at the same time just because they’re “selfcest” shouldn’t make them not be tagged, right?

If these get popular enough it’d be nice to sort them by pairings.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023
Sirohaxe-1649845984921538560-img1

ITS A MIRACLE

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023
Yorobisan-1655885788809244675-img1

Love them

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023
Ticcytx-1697400204939391444-img1

If we’re talking GBF, worth mentioning another lesbian pairing has the game’s first on screen kiss during the event that is going on right now if anyone is curious enough to look. Absolutely incredible to see too.

Not to take away from these two though, they’re as sweet as ever.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

I’m actually disappointed with the twist being “oh you corrupted her with leftover magic” like that instead of being related to her character subconsciously like how people had been suggesting and theorizing to now. There seemed like there could be a lot of potential there but this seems pretty boring compared. Combine that with her not even remembering and it seems like (hopefullly just for now) this isn’t doing anything as far as her character is concerned - for all intents and purposes a new character might as well have shown up.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

I’m actually disappointed with the twist being “oh you corrupted her with leftover magic” like that instead of being related to her character subconsciously like how people had been suggesting and theorizing to now. There seemed like there could be a lot of potential there but this seems pretty boring compared. Combine that with her not even remembering and it seems like (hopefullly just for now) this isn’t doing anything as far as her character is concerned - for all intents and purposes a new character might as well have shown up.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

It feels like this author cannot catch a break.

joined Feb 23, 2023

This chapter felt incredibly intimate. Really impressed, actually.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023
Spawnfoxy-730234631270764545-img1

Granblue yuri! There’s never enough of that here.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023
109386412_p0

Very good

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

Very nice. Was surprised this one did not take off after their event together.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

I think this is the perfect example of why dorito x bocchi and kita x ryo are doomed to fail.

Dorito and Bocchi is the super obvious one if you just go by the manga though.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023
Skgl_thx-1658003056456519680-img1

I love Stelle x March so much. I just really hope they don’t ever pull a Genshin and introduce a girlfriend for March like they did with Amber that kills the ship so bad it’s like it never existed.

joined Feb 23, 2023

I’m going to laugh if Asumi’s takeaway from her brief stint topping here is that she wants to become a prostitute herself.

It would be like something out of a shonen manga, almost.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

Well if it really is ending soon then I'm glad. It has been losing steam by quite a lot in those last chapters and it especially took a dive when it started mirroring comments about "Is this yuri?!"

Agreed, this is the most disappointed I have ever been about a couple going official. Feel kinda like what was unique about their dynamic is gone.

Honestly unless the conclusion they reach is “haven’t we been going out all along?” I feel like this is just undermining most of the series in a way.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

Just to throw it out there, but I wouldn’t be shocked if there are authors who grew up on so much manga that use the idea of teachers/older students waiting for their younger partners to be older being treated like this great romantic sacrifice that they may not even think twice about it.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

Yes yes yes, let’s ride this NijiBo train as far as it goes!

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

A thought.

All of the build up to the battle of the bands was under an assumption that “our team” needed to win in order to help Aki and Shiho work things out.

On the other hand, the author could throw a total curveball and have Shiho still WIN the battle… except only after she essentially lost it. They could even argue that she only “won” (performed as well as she did) because she finally came to terms with how she feels.

This could in turn be used as a launch pad for our main couple again, should the author want to go there.

That’s not quite what I expect and like I mentioned before I think the negativity towards this arc is silly, but it is something that I see as a possibility.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

Fantastic chapter. Shiho’s story has been a great addition to this manga, and seeing how it evolves and progresses has been what makes this manga something I jump to immediately upon seeing a new chapter released.

If anything I worry how much time the manga has left in it once Shiho and Aki inevitably get together- them getting together and the bands doing a song together or something would probably be how the manga ends.

“We aren’t whispering our love song anymore, we’re shouting it for the world to hear!”

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023

We have been blessed this day.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023
Echidna

People are so used to Nijika x Ryo Bocchi got pushed out of the tag.

Which is especially funny since reading the manga this is the pairing that’s always been the top to me.

Kokosara Truther
joined Feb 23, 2023
Rollsheeeep-1625102737871454208-img1

Today is blessed.