Forum › About a College Girl Who Gets Picked Up at a Mixer by an Older Girl discussion

joined Dec 20, 2022

she got picked up by an older girl at a mixer all over those guys best part of the manga

Tongtong.exe
joined Apr 27, 2021

THE GAY IS SPREADING!! Though to be fair, a handsome kuudere tomboy is a potent thing

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

YESSSSSSSSSSSS!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Who'd better understand a woman's heart than a woman, after all.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

The ultimate solution when you can't get a boyfriend, just date a cute girl instead :D

Moddedpolka2
joined Oct 9, 2016

Great development. Kinda was waiting for something like this for a while.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Tomo's bi-awakening wa kita.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

THE GAY IS SPREADING!! Though to be fair, a handsome kuudere tomboy is a potent thing

FOR THE CULTURE!!!!!

Ihaveseenthelight
joined May 28, 2013

I love how Tomo just rolls with it. Mild panic, then right into "how do I flirt with her"?

E. Vigée Le Brun
joined Jun 8, 2021

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

And thus it is proven that, contrary to popular belief, being gay is contagious.

Goat-removebg-preview%20(1)%20(2)
joined May 30, 2022

Relevant again with her horizon expanding now lol.

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 11:26AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Indeed. :D

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Always be careful with those side characters in yuri manga. Take your eyes off them for 5 minutes, and they'll fall in love with a girl out of nowhere.

... so make sure you give them those 5 minutes.

Ivan's%20words%20of%20wisdom
joined Jun 22, 2013

Still waiting on confirmation of if Mori-san is a girl before celebrating the birth of a new yuri couple. They could just be a guy who notices the small details.

Homura-devil
joined May 7, 2018

Still waiting on confirmation of if Mori-san is a girl before celebrating the birth of a new yuri couple. They could just be a guy who notices the small details.

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/about_a_college_girl_who_gets_picked_up_at_a_mixer_by_an_older_girl_ch34#8

Tomo says that Mori-san is a girl, I think it's enough to confirm

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

TITLE DROP, ROLL CREDITS

joined Jan 14, 2020

Mori has obvious boob curves, Okano calls Mori a girl... Mori could turn out to be a trans man but it seems an unlikely narrative direction.

Kanata%20emma%20cute%20cat%20laying
joined Apr 23, 2021

Mori has obvious boob curves, Okano calls Mori a girl... Mori could turn out to be a trans man but it seems an unlikely narrative direction.

Very likely a girl, but I have seen quite a few dudes with similar boob curves. I very much doubt it tho

last edited at Jan 12, 2023 8:44PM

joined Nov 22, 2019

Very likely a girl, but I have seen quite a few dudes with similar boob curves. I very much doubt it tho

Where do you live where skinny dudes have boob curves?

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Where do you live where skinny dudes have boob curves?

Where does OP live that a mangaka would represent a male person with boob curves just because some vanishingly small proportion of the real-life male population has some version of boob curves?

Characters are drawn with features that tell readers something about the characters—when a character has boobs and another character says of them, “She’s a girl,” and the author gives no indication that there’s gender-disguise or gender confusion going on, she’s a girl.

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

If I read the story correctly, Okano is already being hit on by Mori, and Rikka wouldn't know how to initiate dating anyway.

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Uh... how would Rika know how to hit on a girl? I mean, she was the one being hit on, right?

last edited at Jan 13, 2023 12:57PM

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

look at these cute lil shits why are they so gay this is illegal

(I love this, always looking forward to the next chapters!)

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Uh... how would Rika know how to hit on a girl? I mean, she was the one being hit on, right?

... well, meaning she clearly saw what needs to be done :P

last edited at Jan 13, 2023 4:37PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.