Forum › Living with My Brother's Wife. discussion

Untitled
joined Aug 17, 2020

I find this more like precious than teasing. Like, okay, I know yall gay no need for context

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

I have to say... since what have been recently with these two, this is really an important moment, and better than just jumping to a 53X scene :)
Thanks for the translation!!!! <3

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Celebrating 100 chapters by finally actually getting to talk.

joined Apr 28, 2021

Yeah keep on suffering but don't drag me into it

1011820_10203495624854953_6088973233617870240_n
joined Aug 29, 2019

Fnnnnck! Why is it taking so looong?! Volume 8 has to end now with this important moment in their lives @w@
Also reitering my gratitud to the TL team, or just 0mniessence <3

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

It is actually taking a bit, didn't want to say it yet as I thought it would appear here sooner but in Mangadex, Omnissience already updated with 101 a week ago https://mangadex.org/title/6204ff54-c3d5-4645-b21f-f83f6fa303d0/ani-no-yome-to-kurashite-imasu

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

^ WHAT?!
I was thinking about how this hadn't updated in a while just yesterday, I'll go check it out right now! Thanks for the info!

I don't really like mangadex tho.... Well, whatever, I'll just reread it when it's updated here XD

last edited at Sep 21, 2021 6:31PM

joined Aug 15, 2021

101 not exactly like my expectation the story will advance... at this point i think this manga is not yuri or shojou ai but family drama.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

101 not exactly like my expectation the story will advance... at this point i think this manga is not yuri or shojou ai but family drama.

What were you expecting? For them to profess their undying love for each other, or something?? Lol

Jokes aside, I don't think this manga was ever marketed as yuri... It's just that the author teases us a bit too much... XD
However, I don't think this chapter was any different in tone regarding this matter...? And I still think that Shino has a crush on Nozomi (most of the time). You will not convince me otherwise any time soon! Hahaha

joined Aug 15, 2021

What were you expecting? For them to profess their undying love for each other, or something?? Lol

Jokes aside, I don't think this manga was ever marketed as yuri... It's just that the author teases us a bit too much... XD
However, I don't think this chapter was any different in tone regarding this matter...? And I still think that Shino has a crush on Nozomi (most of the time). You will not convince me otherwise any time soon! Hahaha

yes there are no different but my expectation is the story gonna advance that either one of them realize their love then started a bit about yuri love. the most letdown for me is significant lacking story progress in 101 n nozomi confession is lack of weight for all the build up in the prev chapter, i mean she didn't even need to confess it, shino already know about it.

idk bout the author marketing this manga cuz i cannot read any japanese, i just know there is yuri tag on this title in othe manga website n also i thought this website only upload yuri story.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

yes there are no different but my expectation is the story gonna advance that either one of them realize their love then started a bit about yuri love. the most letdown for me is significant lacking story progress in 101 n nozomi confession is lack of weight for all the build up in the prev chapter, i mean she didn't even need to confess it, shino already know about it.

idk bout the author marketing this manga cuz i cannot read any japanese, i just know there is yuri tag on this title in othe manga website n also i thought this website only upload yuri story.

1) No, Shino does not know exactly how Nozomi feels, because she never told her about it.

2) As has been said in this forum several times, the story has several definitely gay and other almost certainly gay characters. Whether the MCs will turn out to be gay for each other is a somewhat open question. (Shino is gay for Nozomi.) But other series have gotten a Yuri tag here and elsewhere for the same amount of women-loving-women content or less.

joined Aug 2, 2018

Doesn’t the latest chapter basically start with aiaigasa?

Mistress Trupin
joined Jul 24, 2018

TIL you can make scrambled eggs with a microwave

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, that was interesting. And several more 'teasing' images....

Glsp3y3v_400x400
joined Nov 19, 2020

The art in the latest chapters feels a little different somehow? Is it just me?

joined Apr 7, 2016

The art in the latest chapters feels a little different somehow? Is it just me?

No, I thought the same thing, too. Something about the eyes and face seems different. Maybe the mangaka has an assistant who hasn't gotten the style completely down yet? Or maybe the mangaka just wanted to change things up a bit?

Ec324dcc-cdf2-41b8-a84a-08270b64c8bc
joined Feb 20, 2019

“Stop being sister!”
Yeah it’s like more than friend, right?
“ I’m stranger for years!!”
W-what’s going on now? ( I’m skipped over 5 chapters because I want see how far it go. I know it’s so wrong ;-;)

joined Oct 22, 2020

Can't stop thinking about that Beware Children sign

joined Apr 6, 2013

Yep, any moment now guys. That big Yuri moment will happen soon.

joined Jul 26, 2016

Yep, any moment now guys. That big Yuri moment will happen soon.

He sits in the dark, quivering, waiting for that moment.

joined Jun 11, 2016

I pity you idiots who still expect this to turn yuri. It has been tagged as subtext through 100+ chapters, what makes you think that it will suddenly be yuri now? That being said, I'm one of those idiots...

Honestly, even though I know this will never go yuri, why do I still have expectation for it? Why must I torture myself so??

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

Just give us the Yuri already

Kuzushiro is purposely torturing us at this point

Senkomaid_pinkbg_160
joined Jun 4, 2018

...microwaved scrambled eggs...

Jl83e9qs73r71
joined Jun 11, 2021

I still consider Yuri very much possible, but I'm not particularly excepting it either. I don't think it would be weird for the story to go either way. The author though is gonna make it hard to swallow if it doesn't go Yuri with all the teasing. I almost thought Shino was just gonna fucking go in when she grabbed her face.

Img_0277small
joined Jun 15, 2016

...microwaved scrambled eggs...

Top 10 anime betrayals

To reply you must either login or sign up.