Forum › Living with My Brother's Wife. discussion

joined May 11, 2021

I came thinking that there would be yuri, there is no tag, so I can imagine that as far as the manga is now, nothing happens. a little disappointing but also, I don’t know, I’m in chapter 40 and I’ll keep reading because the story is good, but I won’t complain if there’s a yuri in the future.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

This manga is so fucking confusing. Like bruh r they going to get together or??? I generally really like the slice of life genre but it feels like there is always something looming in this, an uneasiness and that fills the air, it doesn't help how serious their expressions are sometimes. Everytime I read, it leaves me with such a numb feeling. I don't like this fic, in fact, I hate it...yet I binged all 97 chapters (as far as it is up to right now)...I don't know. Just make them fuck or something I came here for lesbians not the crushing feeling of loneliness and coming to terms with death lol.

If I'm being real, I do appreciate this work but I just can't get rid of this numb sadness that comes with it lolll.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

Ritsuko segsy but she has a tan right?? Seriously I don't know how she went from white skin to darker skin from her hs years to now. Anyway, glad to see a canon lesbian in a story where the mcs relationship is frustrating us all.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

Ritsuko segsy but she has a tan right?? Seriously I don't know how she went from white skin to darker skin from her hs years to now. Anyway, glad to see a canon lesbian in a story where the mcs relationship is frustrating us all.

Is she really a cannon lesbian? I'm pretty sure her brother had mentioned that she has brought boyfriends home before, though I may not remember correctly.

Oh, and yes, I believe it's a tan. What I'm curious about is how it hasn't faded after half a year tho...

last edited at May 16, 2021 7:08AM

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

If I'm being real, I do appreciate this work but I just can't get rid of this numb sadness that comes with it lolll.

So, not unlike the MCs who both suddenly lost the person they were closest to.

joined Apr 28, 2021

Is she really a cannon lesbian? I'm pretty sure her brother had mentioned that she has brought boyfriends home before, though I may not remember correctly.

She is! When Nozomi asked her if she and Shino's brother (the dead one lol) had anything going on between them, Ritsuko said that Nozomi didn't need to worry because she and Shino's bro had the same interest in girls.

Oh, and yes, I believe it's a tan. What I'm curious about is how it hasn't faded after half a year tho...

And thank u!

RadiosAreObsolete
joined Mar 6, 2021

She is! When Nozomi asked her if she and Shino's brother (the dead one lol) had anything going on between them, Ritsuko said that Nozomi didn't need to worry because she and Shino's bro had the same interest in girls.

Ah, yeah, I do remember something like that, now that you mention it. I guess the supposed boyfriends weren't actually boyfriends then. (Or maybe there weren't any boyfriends to begin with and it was just me who thought that her brother said something of the sort lol)

joined Mar 8, 2020

with raws for chapter 98 and 99 out since a while, and early chapter 100 in korean already looks like in chapter 100 the yuri path gonna finally open lol

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Ah, yeah, I do remember something like that, now that you mention it. I guess the supposed boyfriends weren't actually boyfriends then. (Or maybe there weren't any boyfriends to begin with and it was just me who thought that her brother said something of the sort lol)

Yo, you guys know which chapters these are? I don't remember this at all. Maybe it's time for me to re-read everything.

Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

with raws for chapter 98 and 99 out since a while, and early chapter 100 in korean already looks like in chapter 100 the yuri path gonna finally open lol

Uhh you got some of them links? I wanna practice my lip-reading.

joined Mar 8, 2020

well for chapter 99 https://lovehug.net/661/54835/
and for chapter 100 go to http://spotv25.com/ and search 오빠의 아내와 함께 살고 있습니다, not gonna post the whole link since it end way too long

Test
joined Sep 8, 2019

Seems like another bait to me.
DO NOT BELIEVE

52722-l
joined Nov 8, 2017

I’ve been following this for 3yrs now, and I’d say, I simply love this. Idk, it is probably frustrating for others, but watching these two is just entertaining. If Kuzushiro planning to make it Yuri, well I’m glad she makes it slowly and step by step. But if not, it’s still worthy continuing reading. Maybe I just love this story too much.

I agree with you. Wherever it ends up going, I'm probably going to be fine with it.

Same tbh

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

Credit page describes what I feel with almost every chapter of this series.

Also I think it's the perfect setting for yuri when you don't have explicit lesbian characters, you entangle them step by step until someday you make the realize their feelings. If nothing happen anyway, I will keep feeling this was a good read. Probably one of the best of the latest times.

Img_8812564559060
joined Oct 6, 2015

I don't care. I'll keep on biting anyway.

joined Jul 26, 2016

HIGH QUALITY BAIT

saltyslug5561
Yvo0lylulbwzixjblrxj
joined May 12, 2020

and for chapter 100 go to http://spotv25.com/ and search 오빠의 아내와 함께 살고 있습니다, not gonna post the whole link since it end way too long

Finally some good fucking food. Much obliged partner.

RadiosAreObsolete
joined Mar 6, 2021

Yo, you guys know which chapters these are? I don't remember this at all. Maybe it's time for me to re-read everything.

Sorry, not at all. But if I end up going for my second reread before you, I will be sure to come back to link to these parts.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

No one is as strong or mature as they pretend to be.

joined Feb 21, 2019

LOL that credit page xD

c-could it be!? actual not yuri bait?

last edited at Jun 26, 2021 8:29AM

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

Sorry, not at all. But if I end up going for my second reread before you, I will be sure to come back to link to these parts.

Neat! Appreciate you mate.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

This chapter is a good reminder that Shino has no one but Nozomi. Nozomi definitely took the death harder because she married the guy, and they were going to have a life together, but Shino lost everything but her sister-in-law.

joined Aug 15, 2018

Finally some good fucking food. Much obliged partner.

Here it is LINK

joined Jun 5, 2018

Interestingly enough, the manga seems to be very fruitous for content. Id say there is a lot more to be written about the side/supporting characters than it has been so far, and Im especially interested in how the relationship between the classmates (e.g. Minato/Shou -> Shino) goes, about family of the coworkers, especially that gyaru girl (girl girl, nice). She seems to have a lot more going on than meets the eye.

last edited at Jun 27, 2021 1:52PM

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I bet the manga will end with more of the same bait we keep coming back for. And don't deny liking getting edged like this, you all are here for the same reason.

tl;dr I am a masochist and so are you.

To reply you must either login or sign up.