Forum › Posts by cuteyurisaga

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

The only chapter I've read part of this series is chapter 5, but the earlier chapters, from the comments, seem a bit scary. Chapter 5 was really great though...

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/unbreakable_sugar_bowl#36

Asano tortured her previous slave to death, that is what it says in this page.

THIS IS SO OMINOUS AND SCARY HAHA

This story is sooo good. I really love it. I've never read anything like it, and I would love to see more. The scene where Chouko stuck out her tongue was so really cute. Their relationship is cute. Yukio is amazing!

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

It's so cute

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

Is this not getting translated anymore?

joined Apr 28, 2021

I gave this up back in 2021 because it made me too depressed and I just can't read it again, especially since it's not uploading anymore

joined Apr 28, 2021

It's so cute...I'm too happy. The rings are soo adorable! Hurry up and get married already (^。^)

This series is so wonderful so far, I love Yuzu's crying face. The side to Yuzu Hina has never seen! Can't to to follow as the story progresses. I love this mangaka so far.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

Tears are in my eyes...it was a bad decision to click on this. After all these years, it's still unknown if they're together. I'm wishing in my heart that they are.

Since I read the autobiographical tag, from the first page I was dreading what would come. It's terrible that their love was ripped apart. I'm crying...I wish the best for them and I truly hope they found each other again.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

Ah...it's really my favorite oneshot. I've come back several times, and I feel just as happy to read it each time. Amazing story, a masterpiece for sure.

joined Apr 28, 2021

Afterall, it's disgusting. the heart is not pure to have drawn all those panels anyway. It's revolting. Anyways, I'm glad Tamori stopped at that. I hope it doesn't happen again since I'm a big fan of other works.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

Love it! Would love to see more of them. What is the mangaka's Twitter now?

last edited at Sep 28, 2023 4:40PM

joined Apr 28, 2021

This was such a cute story, I love it so much...really wish a team picked this up again. I miss this series sm!!

joined Apr 28, 2021

I don't have anything grand to add but I just love how everyone is sharing their cute interpretations of what Hato is thinking!

Also, I've been loving this series so much. It's so cute, this type of adult life is such a treat.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

This is so cute and great. Definitely an adorable oneshot!

joined Apr 28, 2021

IT'S SOOO GOOD! Such a rare find in full color with such awesome content. I love this. I can't wait to see more of their outings together, seriously super cuts. I'm so happy while reading this...

joined Apr 28, 2021

Not a fan at all of yaoi or the fetish people that come along with it. I do like gay romances though. I think if this was about a yuri otp pairing, would have enjoy this more. I see the yaoi otp stuff as very fetish-y and unlikeable.

joined Apr 28, 2021

This chapter is so off putting and disgusting. Definitely not a fan...was enjoying this story a lot too until this point.

joined Apr 28, 2021

This is really the such a wonderful series! I enjoyed it so much, thank u translators for putting this out, I've been hoping for a translation for a while. Their lives together make me so happy, glad to see these daily life stories.

joined Apr 28, 2021

This is really the best. Lucky day when this is released. Super sweet couple,, wish we could see even more of them.

cuteyurisaga
Silent Snow discussion 30 Apr 00:04
joined Apr 28, 2021

Everytime I read this, a painful soft feeling comes over me. It's really beautiful, and I think done absolutely just right. The scene where she tries to scream out really hits me.

I'm really glad the mute girl gets to experience the loss and how blondie keeps her distance. Just makes it all the more painful, and the age gap, if they were to get tgt, doesn't feel right to me. So, really satisfied with the ending.

Such a beautiful story I keep crying (ToT)

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

I love this so much!! Very wonderful. Did they skip their graduations or something though?

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

Everytime every few months I remember this story exists with a new chapter release and I've reread it 3 times over. It's good, I like this one a lot.

cuteyurisaga
joined Apr 28, 2021

Wait this is so confusing? I thought at the end, it says they are living together happily. They broke up? :((

joined Apr 28, 2021

Omg, just my fav type of story!! So cute and just so wonderful to read. Both characters look so happy and cute >_< love it.

joined Apr 28, 2021

Just read this whole thing in one sitting. Idk...I wouldn't say I LOVED reading it and it wasn't great but I did enjoy it. I wish we could have seen more of Chitose's best friend instead of her just getting rejected with nothing. Cute art though.

cuteyurisaga
Kumo Suzume discussion 25 Feb 15:17
joined Apr 28, 2021

This mangaka should be way more popular!! Their works are AMAZING. Definitely becoming one of my top favorite mangakas. Their art style is very beautiful too. I really enjoy the oneshots, they're well paced and adorable. Building a shrine for this person rn...I hope they keep up the great work.

Edit: omg just read all of their pages bookmark serie,, it was alright, still one of my fav mangakas but I prefer their oneshots. Hopefully next time they have a serialization it comes out better.

last edited at Feb 25, 2022 4:36PM