Forum › Posts by Embersember

Img_0277small
joined Jun 15, 2016

...microwaved scrambled eggs...

Top 10 anime betrayals

Img_0277small
joined Jun 15, 2016

Why is the moderator being so rude, the guy was just hesitant.

True

Yep, shouting someone down for stating their opinion is a bit overkill.

I actually read Nezchan's comment first then read Breizh's comment. I'm surprised at the reaction.
Nezchan, your comment was very unnecessary and frankly rude/mean.

It came across as somewhat abrupt, yes, but I'm sure Nezchan is just worried.

I wonder if there are different interpretations of what Breizh is saying? I first read it as them saying they thought the illness was made up/hypochondria/whatever, which would be out of line for a med student to say of someone they had not examined. But it sounds like other people got the impression that they were just concerned about the mix of medications which may not be helpful together or for that purpose, which is fair.

Embersember
Img_0277small
joined Jun 15, 2016

0/10 too uncouth

Img_0277small
joined Jun 15, 2016

Dear Ssamba,
I wish I had anything more to offer you than kind words, but that is all I have at the moment, so here they are. I love your work, so deeply from the bottom of my heart. It has made me cry, cheered me up when I was sad, and generally been a joy whenever I can read it. I am so sad to hear of your illness, and I hope things turn out as well as they can. So please, add my voice to the others that wish you love and I hope that you get the chance to read this ands that it may brighten your day just a little.
Much love, Skylar

Img_0277small
joined Jun 15, 2016

This was a truly terrible event and I was so saddened to hear about it. I wanted to share an event that happened to me today. I was at a restaurant that I frequent, and the cashier asked if I knew what happened. He told me that he and his wife were both donating this month's paychecks to help people in Orlando. He also gave me my meal on the house because he wanted to show LGBTQ+ people that not everyone hates or judges us. I know this is very small solace to anyone who lost someone, but I also know that after a terrible event like this, it can seem like the whole world is hell. And I wanted to give some small example that there is still some kindness.