Forum › A Love Letter for the Marching Puppy discussion

joined Jul 12, 2017

Imperial Japan did nothing wrong

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Imperial Japan did nothing wrong

Since we’ve established that the world depicted in this series has only the vaguest and most superficial resemblance to any historical reality whatsoever, how about if we save this . . .special . .conversation for an occasion when it has some potential relevance to the topic at hand?

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

I ship her with everyone.

1523068069413s
joined Jun 2, 2017

Not Snake for ch 5 please

and also i think that kagami is just a pervert and sadistic bitch, i love her

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Spoilers, please. lol

In the chapters we have seen here so far, since Indou joined the school Kagami has . . . scolded Indou for falling asleep in class.

Sometimes I get the feeling that some people believe that all the scenes of Kagami in Indou's imagination really happened.

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Bad grades damn

themusicman500
Non-messed%20up%20face
joined Jan 18, 2016

Spoilers, please. lol

In the chapters we have seen here so far, since Indou joined the school Kagami has . . . scolded Indou for falling asleep in class.

Sometimes I get the feeling that some people believe that all the scenes of Kagami in Indou's imagination really happened.

I think it's because she compared her to a dog when they first met. Pretty insulting, and it was her first impression on the readers.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Spoilers, please. lol

I think it's because she compared her to a dog when they first met. Pretty insulting, and it was her first impression on the readers.

Jesus H. Christ, you'd think nobody ever heard of The Prince and the Pauper. (i.e., scruffy kid cleans up nice.)

joined Feb 18, 2015

So, let me guess...

1. Indou's mother was a war hero...
  2. Ooba recognized that she looks like her, or it was subconscious, after she got her washed up. Either that or she just realized that she's hella cute...
  3. Based on her name or her looks, the entire school administration knows who her mother was.
  4. Miharu's officer who she idolized in her childhood is either Kagami's or Indou's mother.

Looking forward to more of this. The art is great and it looks like a pretty good story.

Fb_img_1479131434796
joined Oct 6, 2014

Art is really cute, but why do harem stuff always have the lead being absolutely inept? I never understood that. Are people normally attracted to something so... meh?

Anyway, kinda reminds me of Social Anxiety vs Yuri.

Your_hair_has_gotten_longer_by_folksneedheroes-d5l5v69
joined Apr 23, 2015

Still enjoying. I think some part of the back of my mind was bothered by that offer coming from a superior for what seemed like a date with our lead feeling like she can't refuse but eh. The comments here have pretty much said enough on that matter. Will. Stay. Tuned. For now.

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

shrimpmayo posted:

Art is really cute, but why do harem stuff always have the lead being absolutely inept? I never understood that. Are people normally attracted to something so... meh?

Actually a bit of a weird trope in this context but from what I've seen it's a very common trope in manga and anime so their average viewer (who is frequently quite inept themselves) can self insert more easily. Basically appealing to the lowest common denominator.

Forest%20fairy%20-%20copy
joined Nov 30, 2017

shrimpmayo posted:

Actually a bit of a weird trope in this context but from what I've seen it's a very common trope in manga and anime so their average viewer (who is frequently quite inept themselves) can self insert more easily.

As an inept viewer myself I want to take offense to this, but I'm laughing too hard to complain. xD

last edited at Aug 11, 2018 1:27PM

joined Sep 25, 2015

Damn, this place is so fascistic, I hate it.

My God, better stay away from Strawberry Panic!, then.

They have worse than drill sergeants—they have nuns!

I hate religion in general, so schools where religion is shoved down your throat are garbage also, not that the one from SP is that way, really. I don't like that series for a whole other reason, but I know it means a lot to a bunch of ppl.

Yeesh. You sound like someone who's really uptight and intolerant like those religious people you hate.

Descarga%20(3)
joined Aug 10, 2015

if someone here speaks spanish you can read the first 6 chapters at tumangaonline.me. also the same scanlators (rainy devil scans) that transalate this one also work on nettaigyo wa yuki ni kogareru and other yuri manga i think they upload the chapters faster than dynasty and they actually have a pretty large catalogue of yuri works so you guys should totally check it

Cnwdrjjvmail6tq
joined Jun 30, 2017

Oh well this really is Strawberry Panic in a military way. Last chapter (3) remembered me when Etoile-sama teached Nagisa in studies.

last edited at Aug 21, 2018 8:01PM

TifalovesAerith
joined May 7, 2017

I like Kagami-sama a lot, I'm probably reading this because of uniforms and Kagami-sama

Megu
joined Mar 22, 2014

Miiiihaaaaruuuuuu...

joined Feb 23, 2016

Ooohh~(^ν^)

Gt00pn-odpc
joined Sep 30, 2017

Everybody loves the puppy girl. Me too. She's so precious and cute and adorable. The senpai is strict, but rather direct with what she wants an quite honest with her feelings. She's also cool as fuck. They are the apex combination. I want so much more.

Screenshot_2016-12-27-13-58-01-1
joined Mar 23, 2014

Fuck I didn't like Kagami because of her attitude but gotta admit, she is hella hot, especially when she tucked her hair behind her ear

690ea2d43c833a395aa79e98116d8d2f
joined Apr 15, 2018

Kagami is cool that's all

GuiltyBoomerang
20180630_180023-412x427
joined Feb 25, 2014

Snitch or jealousy?

It'd be really hard to snitch and it seems that girl/girl relationships are tolerated...or not?

last edited at Aug 22, 2018 5:56AM

Icon%20(4)
joined Jan 20, 2014

if someone here speaks spanish you can read the first 6 chapters at tumangaonline.me. also the same scanlators (rainy devil scans) that transalate this one also work on nettaigyo wa yuki ni kogareru and other yuri manga i think they upload the chapters faster than dynasty and they actually have a pretty large catalogue of yuri works so you guys should totally check it

Gracias por la información ♥

To reply you must either login or sign up.