Forum › Posts by darkwatcher123

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013

This.

Thanks, been looking for it for a while

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013

I'm looking for start with beside beach i think. the girl was crying die to her pet die and another girl thought she dealing wiht break up and try to cheer her up. if i'm not mistaken, the girl that try to cheer her up is sort of like tourist guide somethig

joined Jul 9, 2013

And from what I understand, it seems like Yae is not in favor of the whole Mina-Kazuki thingy. Pretty understandable when the age gap is 24 years.

She's so upset that she doesn't even want to hear Mina acknowledge the relationship exists. She warns Mina that if she maintains the relationship then she'll try to break them up even if it means reporting them to the police. Kazuki has no idea of this when Mina proposes and talks at the end about being sure her mother will be supportive, while Mina knows there will be trouble ahead for them. Quite a bold way to finish a manga, but true to the way it approach the concept.

May i know what chapter this is from? for raw. want to see the scene

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013

^ All You

Thank you so much T^T

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013

looking for a manga about a girl who meet her girl who look like her "ex-girlfriend" but the girl is school girl. kind of like age gap. The similar looking girl fall in love with the main girl. It already complete. The story start with the main character train ticket blow by wind and was caught by the similar looking girl( the one who look like her old crush)

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013

Ugh, another manga about how tomboys secretly long to be girly and are being forced into it by peer pressure or some nonsense.

actually, i really like this kind of setting. anyone know other manga with this setting?

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013

i mean , their personality are completely different, in some of the doujin, there a scene showing that yukari seem to watch maribel.

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013

I got a question, is maribel and yukari the same person?

darkwatcher123
Advance Search 12 Mar 01:20
joined Jul 9, 2013

I really like yuri manga. If possible i would really love to red all of the original work yuri one-shots or a complete series but it kind of hard to search for it as most of it are either doujin or incomplete manga series. Is there any ways for me to have lists of only complete original works?

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013
i'm looking a doujin about marisa x reimu. i. I believe it about the first time marisa got to know reimu. reime confess that she love her but marisa doesnt seem to like it at first but then reimu keep visiting her. tilll one time, she stop visit marisa, marisa feel angry or sad (i didnt really remember) then she when to find reimu

Could it be I Like You?

yes, this one . thank you so much T^T
btw, how to reply to a comment?

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013

i'm looking a doujin about marisa x reimu. i. I believe it about the first time marisa got to know reimu. reime confess that she love her but marisa doesnt seem to like it at first but then reimu keep visiting her. tilll one time, she stop visit marisa, marisa feel angry or sad (i didnt really remember) then she when to find reimu

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013

Thank you so much!! I have been looking for it for a long time :)

darkwatcher123
joined Jul 9, 2013

hi guys, I'm looking for Reimu and Marisa doujin. I forgot it name and it too to search for it. It about marisa want to see reimu reaction based on how mush she donate. it a comedy story. I hope anyone can give me the title.