Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

I'm starting reading this, and what some people seem to find annoying I find it good... The fact that there ARE men around, because this is yuri with men is not like those all girls school where they didn't had an option or it can be misunderstood as very close friendship, in this series the girls have a choice but if they pick the girl then its more meaningful than the others series where the girls are gay until the graduate and met a guy.

last edited at Mar 29, 2017 12:51PM

joined Aug 11, 2014

...I already decided to stop talking about the "politics" (sure is funny how and why that word gets used) of the manga, since it was just causing more trouble than it was worth. But I have to say, after repeatedly being told I was reading too deeply into things, and that I was forcing my own weird interpretations onto the story, and that there was obviously no way the author was even thinking about anything remotely like that... Having the protagonist spend chapter three saying basically all the things I wanted to say, and having exactly the same somewhat creeped out reaction to those conclusions that I did? That felt preeeeeetty vindicating.

I'm still not feeling particularly smug, since the fact that seemingly nobody was able to understand what I wanted to say probably means that I fucked up saying it. But it's nice to know that I wasn't just imagining things, at least.

joined Mar 5, 2016

this is a much better written comedy vampire yuri comic than most, i think. good job on the translation, too.

Heihtzz
joined Oct 16, 2016

this is a much better written comedy vampire yuri comic than most, i think. good job on the translation, too.

"comedy vampire yuri comic" seems like a pretty niche genre.

joined Feb 18, 2015

The track suit was a pretty soft lob. Easy to catch... But it still made me chuckle. This is such a funny series... Now let's return to our regularly scheduled yuri vampire action!

joined Jul 26, 2016

I like how she just stands there in that fashion atrocity, frozen in mute horror.
(That's probably what a mildly failed SAN check looks like.)

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Rin: "So apparently, the reason why you prefer to suck women's blood is because you're gay. Congrats on coming out of the closet!"

what an extraordinary way to find out you're gay XD

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I like how she just stands there in that fashion atrocity, frozen in mute horror.

1d4 SAN loss at most. Easily recoverable.

And clearly she's got a large SAN pool because becoming a vampire is at least a 1d10 SAN loss situation, and it didn't even faze her.

Sshot-8
joined Oct 25, 2011

And clearly she's got a large SAN pool because becoming a vampire is at least a 1d10 SAN loss situation, and it didn't even faze her.

1d10 can still come up 1.

joined Apr 28, 2016

This chapter sucks lol

I guess they want to show that the protagonist has no room for guys in her harem lol

last edited at Mar 30, 2017 12:57AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

nyaangie posted:

This chapter sucks lol

I guess they want to show that the protagonist has no room for guys in her harem lol

It really seems that people on this forum can find something to complain about with literally any chapter released anymore.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

1d10 can still come up 1.

Do vampires even have to roll for SAN? I thought it was only for us mere mortals.

nyaangie posted:

This chapter sucks lol

It really seems that people on this forum can find something to complain about with literally any chapter released anymore.

It just means that this forum has grown enough to represent the baseline bitchiness of the internet at large.

last edited at Mar 30, 2017 2:54AM

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Do vampires even have to roll for SAN? I thought it was only for us mere mortals.

Worst, she has to roll for frenzy. Good thing she seems to have succeeded on that one.

Untitled%203
joined Feb 3, 2013

If there's one thing I like about this author, is how they build up tension that eventually develops into nothing. Like making you think there's an importante reason for a carácter to do something, for it to end up the reason was just because. Since this media is soo obsessed with having deep meanings to all characters actions (like old childhood friendship becoming lovers, or action based stories always having the hero be related to the villain or the main event in the series one way or the other) I always find these interactions a breath of fresh air.

last edited at Mar 30, 2017 6:08PM

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

This chapter sucks lol

Kururi
joined Aug 25, 2015

This chapter sucks lol

She didn't suck anything this chapter, though.

Kidsbeingkidscats2
joined Jan 19, 2015

This chapter sucks lol

She didn't suck anything this chapter, though.

your avatar makes the comment perfect

Timheadshot_5050
joined Nov 4, 2016

She clearly failed her idea roll, therefore not entirely grasping the severity of situation. Which is why she was all "I gotta hurry to school."

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

When asked about starting a harem.

last edited at Apr 11, 2017 11:36AM

joined Feb 22, 2017

Can't wait for the next chapter! yuri yuri yuri yuri yuri yuri yuri yuri yuri yuri yuri..

joined Apr 6, 2017

Possible harem and love triangles? (・ω・)ノ

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Totally a lady-killer.

And totally gay.

Screenshot%20(1097)
joined Apr 23, 2016

wow hella relatable

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Ugh... I hope whoever is in charge of this doesn't let it turn into a harem... Especially if it would bring sadness to one of the characters. I'm mostly ok with it if everyone is happy, but even so...

Untitled%20(1)
joined Aug 24, 2016

this is all i have to say...

don't never not go childhood friend route

To reply you must either login or sign up.