Forum › Seifuku no Vampiress Lord discussion

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Oh come on this one is suited for harem maybe the best one for harem. In the first place this is not even yuri, it has gay moments and mc is a ladykiller. I like lady killer characters and mc is really good.

Nevri Uploader
Rosmontis
Nevrilicious Scans
joined Jun 5, 2015

oguzhan96 posted:

Oh come on this one is suited for harem maybe the best one for harem. In the first place this is not even yuri , it has gay moments and mc is a ladykiller. I like lady killer characters and mc is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3qWRiFbP_o

last edited at Apr 11, 2017 6:23PM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Isn't the "sacred bond of two pure maidens" yuri stereotype pretty much a "it's just a schoolgirl phase preparing for normal marriage" thing too? It often goes together.

Yuri Harem without genderbender or bad plot is very rare and it even makes sense that she'll switch between girls to avoid stealing too much blood at once.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

it even makes sense that she'll switch between girls to avoid stealing too much blood at once.

Except they have already established that she can't steal too much blood unless she went crazy.

Ss%20(2016-01-19%20at%2001.51.36)%201
joined Aug 19, 2014

it even makes sense that she'll switch between girls to avoid stealing too much blood at once.

Except they have already established that she can't steal too much blood unless she went crazy.

Shhh, just welcome the Yuri harem with open arms...

Best Mangaka Rohan
25dfc3e30a88f17394a8d2037430b766
joined Dec 13, 2016

Shhh, just welcome the Yuri harem with open arms...

+1

Fox_paw_tribal
joined Feb 25, 2013

oguzhan96 posted:

Oh come on this one is suited for harem maybe the best one for harem. In the first place this is not even yuri , it has gay moments and mc is a ladykiller. I like lady killer characters and mc is really good.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r3qWRiFbP_o

I lol'd.

Does anyone have a link to the raws?

I've found some of them here, goes up to 16.

Thank you very much! ^^

last edited at Apr 11, 2017 7:52PM

Ss%20(2015-08-13%20at%2011.16.07)
joined Jul 3, 2015

holy shit I've never seen a yuri harem

but I don't think it's gonna happen unfortunately.

Vashu
joined Apr 2, 2017

I don't think it'll be strictly a harem. I'm basing that on the fact that all her friends were "cute", but Nana was still "Super Cute x3". If anything the YuuNana ship spurs the others to get jealous and compete against each other. Little do they know, it's all fruitless because there isn't anyone besides Nana that she wants to suck blood from.

Yr%20low
joined Nov 15, 2013

I'm not sure what to think after reading these comments through.

I love this manga and if it's stays this way it will be one of my most loved series. I don't mind anything happening except het. Also I like yuri harem not sure it will be though. Can't wait to have more of these.

Ss%20(2016-01-19%20at%2001.51.36)%201
joined Aug 19, 2014

I love this manga and if it's stays this way it will be one of my most loved series. I don't mind anything happening except het. Also I like yuri harem not sure it will be though. Can't wait to have more of these.

There's not going to be any het, honestly it was just people overreacting to the first few chapters of this series and reading way too into things before even getting past chapter 1.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Well the MC is confirmed to be strictly lesbian sooooooo that's that.

Aoi-avatar
joined Dec 26, 2015

yep, lesbian vampire. that's my kind of stuff

Animeyuridanshismall
joined Apr 25, 2014

taking thirsty to a whole nother level

joined Jun 30, 2015

Rin is actually the Yuri Observer of the series.

holy shit I've never seen a yuri harem

but I don't think it's gonna happen unfortunately.

Check Iono the Fanatics

last edited at Apr 12, 2017 9:16AM

Alice Cheshire Moderator
Dynasty_misc015
joined Nov 7, 2014

oguzhan96 posted:

Oh come on this one is suited for harem maybe the best one for harem. In the first place this is not even yuri, it has gay moments and mc is a ladykiller. I like lady killer characters and mc is really good.

So uh... What is yuri then if not something between gay women?

Clover0Project
Xxx
joined Nov 25, 2016

I missed chapter 3 when chapter 4 is out...I can't believe myself...
I love Rin. He's basically like me right there: "Go make a harem."
But no matter how gay Yuu is, I don't think she will create a total harem (unfortunately in my part, as I seek gold harem stories).

Alpha%20avatar
joined Nov 13, 2015

Personally, I'm hoping for qt vampire hunters and more tracksuit shenanigans.

Omochikaeri_thumb
joined Nov 2, 2013

Lol first you turn vampire then you turn gay XD

I'm all for lesbian vampire harems too

joined Mar 21, 2017

When people state their preferences as being the definition of a genre.

last edited at Apr 12, 2017 8:32PM

Capture%20_2018-03-05-21-59-51~2_resized
joined Apr 28, 2016

I'd actually be ok with a harem development as long as it's done well...

These are my feelings. It's easy to do a harem. It's hard to do a harem well.

Irie not being a bland, featureless fantasy fulfillment vehicle is a good start.

Best Mangaka Rohan
joined Dec 13, 2016

Spoilers for those who are asking if it ends in harem or not:

The MC ends up with her friend. There is no harem in this manga. Only casual flirting :( my interest in this manga is now completely lost. I'm calling it quits.

Capture
joined Dec 12, 2016

The MC ends up with her friend. There is no harem in this manga. Only casual flirting :( my interest in this manga is now completely lost. I'm calling it quits.

In contrast my interest grows even more, saw the raws up to chapter 16 and was worried about the harem actually happening.

23519190_1784036034940610_3865802561690641399_n
joined Oct 4, 2016

I, by contrast, am maintaining my carefully cultivated air of mild interest.

Nico%204
joined May 26, 2015

Well, I was never against people liking harem, and if it did go that way I'd probably just stop there, but regardless of my decision, I'd let others enjoy it peacefully. But I thank you for that information.

To reply you must either login or sign up.