Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

My interpretation is that the change happened because Aya defended her publicly. If you compare it to Rhythm B, her friend then defended her at first but ultimately couldn't take the pressure and abandoned Mitsuki. Aya, on the other hand, not only was defending Mitsuki, but also understood immediately what was fucked up about it, and was ready to throw hands for her. For Mitsuki this has been building the entire time she's known Aya. Aya has been constantly confirming how much she likes Mitsuki as she is and wants her in her life. Chapter 74 was big for her when she really felt publicly not alone anymore, but there wasn't a conflict like the previous chapter. Seeing Aya defend her when she is in conflict with others is monumental for Mitsuki.

She not only comes in wearing what she wants, black nail polish like she wants, but she also mentions her uncle's store, her safe place, to the class. She's opening up in a way she never has before because Aya has made her feel safe.

I don't know if you're right, but I really like your thought process and I hope that IS how it is.

Altair Uploader
Reisen%20ds
joined Nov 30, 2016

Stars in their eyes, we're hitting peak Rose of Versailles

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Oh.my.god okay XD That's definitely not what I expected. Let's see if Aya can deny her feelings now!

5688-1340606550
joined May 11, 2013

I had dropped this one for a bit cuz it felt like it was dragging but I picked a good time to check on it again I think. I would kill for half the rizz Mitsuki has.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Wish I was brave enough to dress androgynous for school. My mom had me thoroughly brainwashed.

last edited at Jul 30, 2024 12:22PM

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I also made a weird sound.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Wish I was brave enough to dress androgynous for school. My mom had me thoroughly brainwashed.

I wore pants to school every day from when I was 13.
Unfortunately, it was not at all sexy.
I'm in Australia, so it was the school uniform. I mean, I couldn't dress sexy even if I tried generally in casual clothes, but in the school uniform, I just looked ... dorky.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

Yeah, I think Mistuki pulls it off by being lean and tall and also wearing those pants super low lol

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

Yeah, I think Mistuki pulls it off by being lean and tall and also wearing those pants super low lol

Being a fictional character made to look good helps a lot, or so I hear ;)

Marcy
joined Nov 11, 2015

LET'S GOO KOGAA YESS
I can't scream but I made big movements sitting in my chair LOL

To reply you must either login or sign up.