Forum › Artificial Temperature 36.7°C discussion

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wtf is this?!

joined Jun 11, 2021

yess i'm all about human x ai yuri lets goo

joined Aug 13, 2023

Missing the Long strip tag here, I think.

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

OH?? THIS SEEMS COOL

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Missing the Long strip tag here, I think.

I thought the stripping happened quite quickly, though?

. . . Gotta admit, she has to be dead right about the degeneracy of her creators. In fact, in terms of pure naturalistic realism it's a bit far-fetched, but as biting commentary this could be good.

last edited at May 7, 2024 2:15PM

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

In terms of human nature and the speed of AI and robot development, imo, this is very realism...
Looking forward to chapter 1

last edited at May 7, 2024 3:12PM

joined Aug 21, 2017

This has strong "Chainmail bikinis are so unrealistic!" "In my story the blacksmith's guild is full of misogynistic perverts" type energy

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This gave me massive anxiety lmfao

I'm excited for more cause I love robot x human yuri, and it's a good premise, but all that cat calling and misogyny is setting off my fight or flight just reading it

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

It looks like they are in a prison of some sort, with the human lead even having an inmate number of her clothes. But wth do the other inmates refer to their guard robots as their property?

last edited at May 8, 2024 6:31AM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

This looks cheerful!

Chimera
joined Aug 2, 2023

I, for one, welcome our new machine overlords. Because it looks a lot like there has been a machine uprising, where the AI decided to just imprison the humans and keep a handful of collaborators around.

My take on the degeneracy argument is that somewhen, a QA engineer realized that clothed charging, under extreme circumstances (wearing fleece in cold, dry air or so), can just exceed safe levels as per EN ISO ####:#### and a compliance manager suggested that charging naked is the least effort modification to meet regulations.

last edited at May 9, 2024 4:13AM

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

Y'all she's referring to herself as a "service" robot, I think it's safe to assume they're being deployed as sex toys and have no actual authority over the prisoners.

joined Jun 12, 2015

Wait. In the previous chapter the prison had males and females there. But now it's prison for women only?

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Wait. In the previous chapter the prison had males and females there. But now it's prison for women only?

TBF, the inmates weren't explicitly gendered in the prologue. They've just behaved and looked like stereotypically hypermasculine male repeat offenders, which is how the author seems to view or at least depict female-only prisons?

last edited at Jun 1, 2024 8:24AM

Ewe
joined Jan 22, 2017

Looks to me like this is a female-only high security prison and the androids are there for a test run. Also mc is on deathrow? Not sure why she is allowed to walk around, clean the floors and touch anything though.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

help Lenka is hot

Cornonthekopp
D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

Curious why the human protag is supposed to be executed, since she appears to have simply been born in the prison. Wondering how she'll get to know the android sex bot.

I missed the prologue chapter so this is my first time seeing this series, but I gotta say the premise seems really interesting, I'll definitely be keeping up with this.

last edited at Jun 2, 2024 12:26AM

JazzLafayette
4fe5eecd-bb71-4108-8d32-020d4e723c02
joined Oct 3, 2018

help Lenka is hot

Too true it's fucked up.

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

Curious why the human protag is supposed to be executed, since she appears to have simply been born in the prison. Wondering how she'll get to know the android sex bot.

I can see that the file the warden is looking at is left almost completely empty. That, and the fact that the warden is very invested in her execution, is suspicious. But I don't think the comment about her coming "into this world" means she was born in the prison. This setting doesn't come across as crazy as Stone Ocean, and even Emporio was only able to stay in the prison by hiding himself from the guards. A max security prison keeping a child imprisoned seems really far fetched, unless they needed her for some evil purpose like human experimentation.

I'm putting my money on something else for now... Though I will say that if some powerful entity simply wanted to get rid of her, sending her to a max security prison and on death row is a really convoluted way of doing that. If she was e.g. a spy or assassin burned by her employer, it would make more sense for them to kill her on the outside. So she might really be just a dangerous criminal?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

Why would her father want to execute her?

Also, why would they send androids to release sexual urges of inmates?

And finally, is the prison for both men and women? That never happens.

If it's women only, why would they send android women? And why not creating also android men for the women who want to?

The whole premise is lost on me.

Nice drawing, but the plot is full of holes.

last edited at Jun 15, 2024 10:05AM

By_noratanukimaru
joined Apr 5, 2023

Que isso

joined Apr 10, 2023

Why would her father want to execute her?

Also, why would they send androids to release sexual urges of inmates?

And finally, is the prison for both men and women? That never happens.

If it's women only, why would they send android women? And why not creating also android men for the women who want to?

The whole premise is lost on me.

Nice drawing, but the plot is full of holes.

I think the implication is that this is some different dystopian society (normally people can in fact get released from jail alive sometimes). But it's still very strange and nowhere near solid enough to get a handle on.

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Well, good art at least....

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

It's a little odd but we've only had 2 chapters really so I'm willing to give it a chance and see where this all goes and how it develops.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Man, that feeling when your father who is also the prison warden doesn't decide to execute you and also sends the hottest new sex android to your cell that night.

To reply you must either login or sign up.