girlswhokiss
By%2067558489%20pixiv%20id
joined Apr 5, 2023
Gs5hf0vbcaaxyfy-orig

So cute, love the size difference

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

The expressions in this chapter were great, Takahashi's eyes going from the cutesy bright ^__^ style to lifeless and filled with disdain... So good. I really like that eye shot on page 7 in special and how tired of it all she looked on page 3.
I wonder what kind of monster is inside the teacher, or rather camouflaging as considering how it somehow assumed the form of someone that was, supposedly, digested. If it isn't a vessel then it's a being that can change its shape or capable of mentally influencing others freely, be it through more "supernatural" ways or some really weird mental trickery that works best on humans similar to eye patterns, and perhaps more adept at hunting it than Takahasi, assuming that it is capable of freely distorting itself.
I really wish I could get the raws because I have been enjoying it a lot, still haven't found them anywhere though, sad.
(I'm unemployed...>_<)

I am not sure what the topic of CisHet or Gay/Lesbian/Queer/etc differences. has to do with the romance relationship in this story...But I think its depends on the people involved and their life experience...Though yes I guess non-standard straight/non-CisHet relationship might have some more complexities/different unique experiences compared to standard romance relationships...

I don't disagree with this and from the start it was in response to a post saying this was not yuri for not following the average romance structure that you often see in the portrayal of a straight relationship in media or an allosexual gay one. You wouldn't see that sort of questioning if they were straight because certainly you could still notice the tension, positive or negative, between them.
It is not my intention to reduce things and it never was.

Even if Worm girl monster (Takahashi) lived dozens to 100+ years I consider her to be naive and quite inexperienced...Good at social interaction and human interaction + likely Smart is a yes but it obvious she/It does not know her/It true feelings due to all her/it relationships being mostly fake/artificial for survival...Honestly She/It hit the jackpot in meeting and being discovered by our awkward and Cute MC lol...If your friend being happy to help you try to get rid of dead body evidence together while meeting her family is not the start of 'true love' then I wonder what is...Our MC is not even disgusted or gross out from Worm giant girl real form killing the teacher...MC very gay for her new 'friend' lol

Agreed, she doesn't even know anymore the reason why she hides among humans and I doubt that it is because she has a mainly human-based diet. Maybe at some point she craved something more. Was she ever a hatchling?
...And that makes me wonder how old she actually is and where did she even come from, that empty space made me think a bit of outer space, a wasteland and the deep ocean but she's probably not a strictly deep aquatic creature or else she'd be dead by now from the ambience difference... maybe.
By the way, don't apologize for the 'rant', I love reading and writing lots of text on this site and I'm sure there are others who are the same. It's not like there is a strict text limit here anyway.

Also the art improved considerably in just 8 chapters, kind of cool to see that.
Still another win for the autism girls they should be kissing and/or killing other girls more

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
Gtes8c6aaaazj9v-orig

Good girl

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

They look so cute in this chapter it's like they're all cute animals, them sleeping was cuter than what I was expecting and the begging faces... yup I really like that.
And Kozakura pants.

(Also a moment of appreciation for Stevie257's edits on Tumblr, thank you!)

last edited at Jul 23, 2024 3:49AM

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
Img_2113%20(1)

Big personality... Generousness

joined Apr 5, 2023

They both got the gay genes

joined Apr 5, 2023

This was adorable, stopped to read the previous parts and I love their dynamic in this work

girlswhokiss
First? discussion 22 Jul 02:58
joined Apr 5, 2023

Poor Umi, not even in doujin she can escape from the suffering. Very cute, thanks for the upload!

girlswhokiss
Gokicha discussion 21 Jul 16:38
joined Apr 5, 2023

I was wondering why this was tagged as creepy when I remember watching the anime as a kid and finding it cute... I've had a cockroach crawl all over my face one time and multiple times on my legs so you just get used to them eventually, they're kinda cute with their big eyes and they're more scared of us than we are of them. No not that it's a good thing to get used to them, but you know how it is sometimes.

...Imagine a bunch of small girls all pale and soft coming out of an ootheca or, if it's a roach species that gives live birth, bursting out of the ass.

joined Apr 5, 2023

I only saw this quote now... This is so funny, it is true though but I did stop using it a few years ago (or maybe it was actually last year, I can't remember). It was a bit after it got sold to Melon Musk and I don't remember when that was.

Aw dangit. Would've added you if you were still on twt, because some of your comments here are fire. But quitting after the muskmelon takeover is a completely valid move in my books. The site has become a rather unpleasant reflection of him in some ways.

Aw thank you, same goes for you. Appreciate seeing you around the forum (And your icon is a reminder to finally install the SubaHibi .iso I've got sitting around in my files for months now)

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

Now where's my perfect martyr woman who will sacrifice all her needs for me, a disgusting asexual? :3

For me too please are there any spares
Why can't we get a single AroAce story without this kind of comment? If people get to fantasize about big titty women harem that will serve them no matter how worthless they are, I think we can also get a character that understands, loves and respects us even if it doesn't fit what is, supposedly, reality.

joined Apr 5, 2023

socially awkward person joins twitter

Oddly accurate description

I'm sorry but as soon as you put that fumos in a cage pic as your pfp I knew you had some familiarity with twitter

I only saw this quote now... This is so funny, it is true though but I did stop using it a few years ago (or maybe it was actually last year, I can't remember). It was a bit after it got sold to Melon Musk and I don't remember when that was.

Liking this one a lot so far, glad that Bocchi had a positive impact enough to inspire things in a similar vein.

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

"I'm making a simple bomb." Amazing, that was too good

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

Really liked the design for the false killer whale besshu, the enormous one in special... This part in the novel had me on edge

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

That is MY only real complaint about the story, since such blatant discrimination wouldn't be socially or economically viable in the long run which has been proven multiple times historically to the point that I can't think of a feasible scenario in how such a society with that kind of discrimination could be recreated.

It should be explained later on, they didn't show the full prologue or else the manga readers would know that there's something up, but Terra and Diode have a talk about the past that Terra wasn't aware of

Ok I didn't say anything revealing but I'm worried that that could be considered a spoiler

last edited at Jul 21, 2024 4:22AM

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
Gsznojtwcaa2tu1-orig

it being deleted makes the harassers feel empowered.

Exactly this, they don't really care about the cause they claim to be defending because if they did they would go after the kind of person Zokoi mentioned, because then those are everywhere — middle-aged individuals going after freshly out of highschool adults that don't know better and are prone to becoming financially and emotionally dependent if the relationship goes too far. It's like they're making up for all the bullying they couldn't do in their school years.
If you want to keep earning money there sadly you have to bend over to the will of those people, it's hard to recover once you become an outcast. This type of thing literally ends livelihoods and they LOVE to go after people who are the most vulnerable.
(See: Wolfertinger666 who drew an anthro vaporeon and got accused of zoophilia the moment he posted on twitter lol).
Adult is short? Pedophilia. Furry? Zoophilia. Sex at all? Degeneracy.

I just hope that this doesn't impact her negatively for too long, once the stalking starts it feels like it never ends. I hate saying this type of thing but they need to go outside and interact with people that aren't on social media all the time, it's not healthy to be like this. If they can't go outside like me, then stop using it for a while, it genuinely destroys your brain and puts you on edge.

joined Apr 5, 2023

Still very funny

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
Uu5yijt

Amazing

girlswhokiss
Transgender discussion 20 Jul 06:27
joined Apr 5, 2023

More girls in this world is always good and I will always do my part in helping make more
https://transfemscience.org/

I hope we can get more yuri with trans girls (doesn't even need to be manga, would love novels too)

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
Gqweviyboaaljns-orig

Yeah it was a nice watch, just felt like they didn't know where they wanted to go with it in the second half but I still liked the characters a lot and think they're cute together ^^

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
Gpj2lhhacaakuiz-orig

^ So That is why there was that drawing of her

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
8336323t

Cute cute cute