Forum › Posts by girlswhokiss

joined Apr 5, 2023

Read this again, I really like the art. While it's a bit disappointing that they didn't hug, I liked how human they felt, especially the way they looked at each other in the last chapter, and will probably read it again eventually.

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

Volume 9 coming next month
https://books.rakuten.co.jp/rb/17815454/

joined Apr 5, 2023

Really enjoyed the art in this one

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
117761450_p0

@Bielna Thank you for the warning, I will tread with care

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
117761450_p0

So they weren't kidding about the gay, I really need to read this

girlswhokiss
Reliance discussion 11 Apr 10:21
joined Apr 5, 2023

Those kids sure are intense

joined Apr 5, 2023

Those last 6 pages are so cute

last edited at Apr 11, 2024 5:45AM

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

Worm yuri, yum. I really like the mouth design

joined Apr 5, 2023

Incredibly adorable chapter

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

Chapter 68 spoilers and very minor 4th volume novel spoiler
It's finally started, Sorawo looks really cute under a blanket while pointing a gun at the door. I can't wait to see a jealous Toriko and some Kozakura treats in the following chapters.
It's gonna take a while, but it will be fun to see the rest of the 4th volume's manga adaptation alongside a treat for all the good girls and boys waiting for some progress between Sorawo and Toriko. If you're still not sure about reading the novel... just do it. I recommend reading from the start since, while the manga adaptation is really good, you really do miss out quite a bit on Sorawo's thoughts so if you like her it's worth it. Besides, it's cool to see the more messed up parts directly from her point of view.

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

Many people in this forum clearly doesn't understand Koto's suffering from that PTSD and we will see them come at her soon after reading the last chapter.

It's like this every time a character is clearly mentally ill, sadly. They seem to expect rationality all the time, even if the story depends on the character's current lack of awareness or control over their behaviour.
Koto is clearly not doing this out of malice, she's probably not even aware that the way she is acting about it is toxic and will impact both of them negatively later on. She can't help but worry that Aya will disappear again, so this is her attempt at keeping the girl safe and close to her.

Koto's entire problem is that she is deeply scared of being abandoned and can't move on, and really, who would be well if their girlfriend suddenly disappears and then comes back a few years later the same way they were before? It's a very... unusual situation that can't be treated as if it had only 2 right answers.
No, it's not that the way she is acting is good and correct, but it's to be expected when she is mentally ill, never got over her love and never learnt how to deal with her feelings. You don't become an adult and wake up knowing everything about life ever the next day. She's not evil or manipulative for that, neither are the other characters for wanting to move forward.

As the other poster said, those events are most likely going to culminate into her exploding and I'm very excited for it. She'll have to learn the hard way that she can't keep Aya caged, and that the best thing to do is allow her to recover from the 7 years she wasn't there, meet others her age and in a similar situation, just like the boy.
I don't think that this will have a fully happy ending anyway. Koto's fears aren't completely baseless when Aya could very well disappear again, if it happened once, it could happen again. We don't know the cause, how it happened... So it makes sense why she thinks keeping her in a safe, closed space under her watch would be the best option. They love each other and are forced to be in an abnormal and unhealthy situation, a lost child living with someone seeping poison, unaware that she's bringing harm and possibly ruining their relationship.

The characters are human and expecting them to be perfect and act 'in the proper way' all the time is boring.
It sucks that every time a new chapter comes out it's always the same "this character BAD and is doing that because BAD!" and I won't deny that I'm contributing to that by engaging, too.

Let them get into trouble, pay for it and learn from their mistakes or maybe even become more messed up!
I think all of them have good reasons for being the way they are.

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

Need more of this so bad

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

Over 7 years since the first time I read this, and I still like it a lot. Very enjoyable to reread every now and then.

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

I love mentally ill women.
The way Koto is reacting makes perfect sense to me, even if it is not quite healthy to worry like this.

joined Apr 5, 2023

I wish that we had more poly yuri works
Overall a nice read with good art, she improved a lot since her other work AnoKiss

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

The hair coming out of the hood, amazing

joined Apr 5, 2023

More gay girls with guns like this would be awesome

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
Dreizerel-1767276319102922981-img1

Dana needs more muscle!

joined Apr 5, 2023

Let's hope there's A LOT OF SEX THIS TIME.

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

Why dead guy if the traitor is a girl? But agreed, pretty fun crossover idea

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

I have no idea who the characters in that image are supposed to be lol. It's a good drawing of a kitchen though

Novel spoilers, volume 7
From left to right, Kozakura, Urumi Runa and Kasumi

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

I have to agree that the anime wasn't that good but at least I do think that it does its job of being an advertisement well enough since it was what got me into Urasekai Picnic.
In a few chapters things are going to get pretty fun but I do recommend just reading the novel to anyone that hasn't read it yet, it's so good.

Novel spoiler in the link, please be careful, only open it after reading at least volume 7.
https://twitter.com/walkeri/status/1757702242227089583
Volume 9 is currently being worked on.

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023

The art is far from perfect but it's so charming, I love it.

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
10u_ya-1709521774688530654-img1

Vrrummmmm

girlswhokiss
joined Apr 5, 2023
Tumblr_4a4664c84e76c5246fd1adf804c45c5b_9a101927_2048

Long bacon