Forum › Tiger & Hummingbird discussion

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

Kinda lost me with this chapter. I'm sorry, I can't easily imagine a world where an employee of a store you sometimes go to showing up at your home isn't just the biggest red flag ever. That's stalker behavior! Not okay! It's a gross misuse of the trust involved in giving a store your address, presumably just for deliveries or sale notification purposes.

When the other employee was looking the guy up, I was like "Oh, maybe they're going to call him or something" but nope, he just straight up gave her the guy's address.

If somebody I met once from a retail outlet I frequent showed up at my house to apologize because they thought they pushed too hard on the sale floor, my first thought would be "What the fuck do you think you're doing NOW?" My second thought would be "Do I need to call the police?"

welease.wodger
joined Oct 2, 2021

Rockin up to a customer to apologise, what da fuck? Invasion of privacy, stalking, and knowing tiger- chans character, potential murderer ┻⁠┻⁠︵⁠¯⁠\⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠/⁠¯⁠︵⁠┻

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I completely forgot who are all these people she's now hanging out with on her breaks

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

^
Yeah, it's been so long I kinda forgot about them

Mari%20-%20gf
joined Apr 1, 2015

Small typo on ch 14 page 36 last panel:
I'm the one asking you for ______ -> I'm the one asking you for help(?)

Edit:
Dang you are fast!

last edited at Sep 2, 2024 1:44PM

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

I love me some slice-of-life stuff, but gosh, is this ever boring.

RadiosAreObsolete
Img_20210321_022239%20(2)
joined Mar 6, 2021

I was wondering if I should give this another chance, but seeing so many comments calling it boring or a shameless advertisement, I understand that likely nothing much has changed since I last read it.

To reply you must either login or sign up.