Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

Linterdiction
Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

god what a chapter. empty eyes are so sexy... like is she haunted by intensity beyond reason, or is nobody home... either way it makes everything better. the queen of spices.

itsuki kuro is def the best to ever do it this series is so good

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I thought they did it in the black pages

joined Jan 19, 2021
  1. Senpai having green hair is so unbelievably cursed I was sure she was blonde
  2. I love Toki
  3. Mai is still in Tokyo currently, will they finally meet her there?
  4. Are we finally getting the senpai arc????
  5. Based Toki opened Asumi's mind to the possibility of poly, I can see the direction things are headed and I'm here for it.

This manga remains a masterpiece, the author remains unbelievably based and always gives us what we want to see, and first post remains best post:

joined Feb 1, 2021
  1. Senpai having green hair is so unbelievably cursed I was sure she was blonde

IKR I saw that and was like "WHO IS THIS NEW CHARACTER" for a minute

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Asumi-chan go brrrrrrrrr

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Trial and error discovery with a partner, this bonus was cute honestly

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

Do you think this manga could have an anime adaptation?

joined Sep 27, 2017

It would be pretty difficult, since I don't think the sex should be cut out.

joined Jan 14, 2020

Valkyrie Drive and Gushing Over Magical Girls prove you don't have to cut out the sex... not that I understand how either one got made.

joined Sep 27, 2017

Valkyrie Drive and Gushing Over Magical Girls prove you don't have to cut out the sex... not that I understand how either one got made.

With Valkyrie Drive it's in part a somewhat older anime, made as I think one of the last anime by Arms, the studio that made Queen's Blade. Which Queen's Blade and that studio were a different era of fan-service in general.

I think part of MahoAko's lower budget might have been due to the sexual nature of the series, but it's still surprising it was even made.

Regardless I think this manga is still more sexual than any of those, as sex is a core focus of the work.

Webp.net-resizeimage%20(1)
joined Jan 7, 2018

I don't undersrand why hentai studios don't pick top-tier manga like this one, but then again they all just produce the cheapest hentai for male audience for quick bucks.

last edited at Jul 7, 2024 7:54AM

joined Nov 21, 2018

Het h-anime viewers are familiar with the curse of Honey Bee. I'd much rather have no adaptation at all than one on that tier.

Img_3750
joined Feb 3, 2021

With Valkyrie Drive it's in part a somewhat older anime, made as I think one of the last anime by Arms, the studio that made Queen's Blade. Which Queen's Blade and that studio were a different era of fan-service in general.

I think part of MahoAko's lower budget might have been due to the sexual nature of the series, but it's still surprising it was even made.

Regardless I think this manga is still more sexual than any of those, as sex is a core focus of the work.

I don't undersrand why hentai studios don't pick top-tier manga like this one, but then again they all just produce the cheapest hentai for male audience for quick bucks.

Maybe if it was the length of Shoujo Sect, but anything this length would warrant a full anime season and I think it would be tough for an h-yuri manga to get that kind of funding. And while MahoAko is sexual in nature, there is a running "plot" other than sex.

And as someone else mentioned, h-anime studios are really hit or miss on quality.

last edited at Jul 9, 2024 11:08PM

joined Feb 11, 2022
joined Feb 11, 2022

Cutting out the sex is basically like not having a show at all , because the entire thing is sex

To reply you must either login or sign up.