Forum › Asumi-chan Is Interested In Lesbian Brothels! discussion

girlswhokiss
By%2067558489%20pixiv%20id
joined Apr 5, 2023

The senpai is not a blonde... my life is a lie.

I'm glad that I'm not alone in this

Nyarin
joined Mar 20, 2012

I thought senpai's hair was brown...

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Senpai is bait and it's never happening, that would be the funniest trolling at least and we know author is capable of it

Roomfortwo
joined Feb 11, 2014

Honestly, I'd rather Asumi doesn't have sex with senpai.

Yuriprofilepiccropped
joined May 27, 2019

I want Asumi and Senpai to do it so bad

If I don’t see an orgy tag or a threesome tag on the next chapter, I’m going to be so bummed out

joined Jan 6, 2017

This series should end with Asumi having a foursome with Senpai, Mai, and Nanao

joined Jan 14, 2020

Also wtf senpai's hair was mint blue???? I always assumed she was blonde

I would just call that green myself, but I'd assumed the same thing. Hair color jumpscare.

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

I'm glad I'm not the only one who was surprised by her hair color. I thought for sure she had brown hair.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

I fell into the same trap with Senpai's haircolor but i'm pleasantly surprised. Asumi and Senpai's hair are basically complementary colors, i bet they'd be complementary in other ways too ;3c

Anime%20girl%20bong%20small
joined Jan 1, 2022

Let it happen! I've been wanting them to do it since the first chapter!

Come on author, pull the trigger! You have to! Take the shot!!

Yipeevois
joined Nov 29, 2022

I THOUGHT THE SENPAI WAS BLONDE?? SHES BLUE

joined Jan 24, 2022

At this rate we might get Senpai fuck Asumi arc soon huh

I'm surprised it hasn't happened yet considering what kind of manga this is. Apart from Mai ( for "plot" reasons), Senpai is the only recurring character that Asumi hasn't fucked. She even did it with her boss from the lesbian bar way back

joined Jan 14, 2020
Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

That great luck didn't help her find Mai though.

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I am always surprised at how this manga can be so sexy and wholesome all at once. I love how sex positive it is.

joined Feb 11, 2022

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT SEMPAI X ASUMI ??????? THAT TOTALLY CAME OUT OF LEFT FIELD, I'm baffled, I didn't expect that , too bad we didn't get to see it

joined Feb 11, 2022

I THOUGHT THE SENPAI WAS BLONDE?? SHES BLUE

I THOUGHT SHE HAD WHITE HAIR WITH BLACK TIPS, MY PERCEPTION IS FUCKED NOW

joined Jan 14, 2020

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT SEMPAI X ASUMI ??????? THAT TOTALLY CAME OUT OF LEFT FIELD, I'm baffled, I didn't expect that , too bad we didn't get to see it

No, it's a fakeout.

03dcbc32-c6f1-466f-9b77-fffa79a101b1
joined Feb 27, 2022

I dunno who the bubbles were but it definitely wasn't either of their first times lol

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

Senpai and Asumi are actual embodiments of the phrase 'if it has holes, fuck'

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

I am so ready for senpai to be an even bigger bottom than Asumi.

joined Jan 6, 2017

Sorry to disappoint but she's a dom. And fittingly Asumi is (hopefully) gonna get fucked by her right after discovering that she enjoys being a sub.

Perfect_human
joined Jan 16, 2017

Sorry to disappoint but she's a dom. And fittingly Asumi is (hopefully) gonna get fucked by her right after discovering that she enjoys being a sub.

We’ll see. Not everything someone says, especially someone with a personality like senpai, should be taken as gospel.

joined Jan 6, 2017

We’ll see. Not everything someone says, especially someone with a personality like senpai, should be taken as gospel.

Hence the first link where we get to see the rope marks on Miho's wrist. That's not just her word, that's physical evidence.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

I dunno who the bubbles were but it definitely wasn't either of their first times lol

That's the fakeout. It's the two of them, but they aren't having sex. They're talking about going on a brothel tour. And the suggestive "squeeze" is Sempai grabbing Asumi's hand as they walk to the airport terminal to head to the next stop.

To reply you must either login or sign up.