Forum › Posts by onlyseulrene

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

hey lovelies! I’m trying to find a oneshot (original dounin) where a girl who is in denial (??) has sex with a lesbian and then… they start dating? I don’t really remember but all I know is that the girl in denial has a father who’s in a homosexual relationship & that he’s a high school teacher (maybe)

the explicit scenes are def not shown but it’s nsfw from what I can recall, since there’s nudity. I also remember that the girl in denial has semi short black hair while the other girl has blonde (?) long hair, and likes to smoke

I also remember there are a bunch of pages with no content in between so it kinda tricks u into thinking it ended, but in reality it didn’t (lol)

my memory is realllly fuzzy but it’d be great if someone could point me in the right direction!!thank

Love My Life.

This?

YESS!!! You’re so cool I literally will not forget this and I will for sure pay it forward one day!!! thank you so sos so much

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

I'm looking for a manga where two girls become friends in a fantasy online game by partying up together and eventually meet up. I wanna say it's office lady x high schooler age gap? I remember a scene or two where they have a heartfelt convo in game, only to realize that they've been talking in general chat and get all embarrassed when they notice everyone around being super invested

This one ?

Sadly not :[ Rereading this one just recently is actually what made me remember the one i'm looking for

offline home!!!

it’s one of my favs and it’s so good that I keep going back to reread it. and also smth about this anthology is just so good.

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

Looking for a one shot where the protagonist dumps her girlfriend because women couldn't get married and didn't have a future together. it fast fowards several years and the protagonist is miserable, stuck with kids and a husband that doesn't care for her. She sees her ex by coincidence and sees that her ex has everything she wanted, she got married in a country that allows same sex marriage and has successful career. One shot ends with the mc regretting dumping her ex. I might be misremembering some key parts since it's been awhile but I'm hoping someone is able to recognize this story

It seems to me like this. https://dynasty-scans.com/series/kanamemo

After waiting for a week the only answer I get is a troll answer. Wonderful.

AGHH omg!! does it also involve time travel?? I think I know what it is but I don’t rmb the name. so sorry, but maybe start looking there?

edit::: this?? https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/at_that_place_where_you_can_see_the_ocean#1

last edited at Mar 16, 2024 10:34PM

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

hey lovelies! I’m trying to find a oneshot (original dounin) where a girl who is in denial (??) has sex with a lesbian and then… they start dating? I don’t really remember but all I know is that the girl in denial has a father who’s in a homosexual relationship & that he’s a high school teacher (maybe)

the explicit scenes are def not shown but it’s nsfw from what I can recall, since there’s nudity. I also remember that the girl in denial has semi short black hair while the other girl has blonde (?) long hair, and likes to smoke

I also remember there are a bunch of pages with no content in between so it kinda tricks u into thinking it ended, but in reality it didn’t (lol)

my memory is realllly fuzzy but it’d be great if someone could point me in the right direction!!thank

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

my memory is realllly fuzzy but it’d be great if someone could point me in the right direction!!

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

hey lovelies i just finished the whole series and it was actually so good i’m gonna cry… there’s like 42 chapters tho so we r… gonnna wait a whileee for the eng translations but it’s def worth it cos this ending was better than GTB not gonna lie lmaoo

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

dear comrades… i’m pleased to announce that this is up to chapter 42, if you know how to read chinese but have been procrastinating on looking it up bc u stupidly thought the chapter difference can’t be that much, well….

you’re wrong, just look it up and read it

joined Dec 14, 2019

gonna inject this into my bloodstream lol

joined Dec 14, 2019

Alright, let’s break this down for people arguing about honesty and consent and such.

Is she making a good decision in not revealing her identity? No. She knows that, we know it if we’re intellectually honest with ourselves.

If you’re a teenager who doesn’t reveal who you are to anyone at school and just found out you’re queer you’re gonna have difficulty knowing what to do. None of that is conducive to good decision making. If you have a crush and the only way to keep knowing for sure they feel the same is to keep up a façade… pretty common story. Way too common.

How easy is it for a loner to come out in an extremely heteronormative society, especially with all the above? Not very.

Mitsuki is in the wrong. This isn’t up for question. She feels guilty because she knows she is. However, she hasn’t committed a crime. They text and talk sometimes. That’s not assault or anything to do with lines of consent. It’s just a big mistake.

I’m old.
I’ve felt the feels both these girls are dealing with, and I’ve made mistakes. This is a matter that requires a conversation and apology. It’s not a crime.

It’s a work of fiction, and conflict that arises from misunderstanding and a tangled web woven is pretty common.
We know it ends happily.

And to the person who assumed the author is straight and fetishises lesbians? Where did that come from?! Why invent a problem to lash out? Only answer that to yourself.

super sorry in advance but i really don't want to comb through this discussion to see what people are referring to by consent so can someone please summarize why people are criticizing this manga?

joined Dec 14, 2019

after months of build up,, finallyy

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

hi! I'm looking for an nsfw oneshot where:

a black haired OL sabotages (specifically, she changed some numbers in her report) her blonde coworker in spite, and her coworker finds out. she blackmails her and then [nsfw]. after things, happen, then fall in love somehow? idk but it was rlly fluffy n i'm sad that i forgot the name of it sjfkehejdj

I checked the blackmail tag but had no luck :(

tysm in advance!

edit: i found it, it's "be careful around the nice ones" by mira!

last edited at Jun 20, 2022 12:59AM

joined Dec 14, 2019

finally,, I first read this series as I was starting my first semester of college with nervous feelings & whatnot. this manga was insanely wholesome and i remember checking back daily to see if there are new updates haha. now that i finished up my spring semester, this feels like a new beginning in many ways. can’t wait for the upcoming chapters <3<3

joined Dec 14, 2019

yikes,, the way that this plot + art has a choke hold on me rn.. like my heart is tightening for no reason lmaoo

joined Dec 14, 2019

okay but they’d actually make such a wholesome couple,, not that they’ll put a label on their relationship any time soon but they’re so cute together I can’t

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

lol, author really dropped this masterpiece along w/ a whole mf epilogue and then just dipped

joined Dec 14, 2019

the credits page lmaoo I’m weeak

joined Dec 14, 2019

Not gonna lie, that's kind of terrifying to think about.

Actually this could be an actual drug. And it would have practical medicinal qualities like treating epilepsy and Tourette's Syndrome.

What is disturbing is that Uta baked them into cookies. That's not a standard experimental protocol, and you wonder what she was intending to do with them.

pls ur reading too much into a doujin,, no ethical scientist would ever do something like this irl so for the sake of the setup let’s just ignore the little details

last edited at Oct 20, 2021 12:52AM

joined Dec 14, 2019

can’t get over how cute this is, I’ve read this like three times please

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

I think this calls for a tsundere tag :3

joined Dec 14, 2019

Wait, each of the girls represents one of the five senses! That's a fun bit of theming for a harem

I kinda see that for three of them but idk ab the other two, wonder the theme will amount to anything at the end

omg lol what if it ends up being none of them & mc ends up w a girl who has ties to all five senses

joined Dec 14, 2019

team sensei but idc who she ends up w as long as she’s happy-

joined Dec 14, 2019

mc,, I’ll be your girlfriend

joined Dec 14, 2019

well that was a ride. i really love messed up shits like this where they bring out the worst in people.

i wonder what's going to happen to mochida now since it looked like she's actually moving on from the math teacher.
i kinda felt bad for haruki but at same time not lol. she kept on invading private space.

the way aya ate the photograph is still too funny for me.

but what i really like about this series is that not a single chapter where every character doesn't looked so mad lol angry lesbians.

y

deadass, I'd never look through anyone's phone... much less my crush/childhood friend's :/

joined Dec 14, 2019

Don't know if you can freely post links, but here's the raw for the epilogue chapter, don't know what's taking /u/ so long to TL this one considering it's a paltry 10 pages, but beggars can't be choosers, so in the meantime here it is in JP. Replace the [DOT] with an actual "."

www[DOT]mediafire[DOT]com/file/50jaakmd8veluuk/warikan_ch21.zip/file

i took 3 years of japanese so i might just brute force it with my elementary understanding of japanese, supplemented by google translate ofc..

but i have a feeling that they're going to translate it eventually.. right?? /?

onlyseulrene
joined Dec 14, 2019

I'm looking for the manga that the MC is a gyaru, and she met an OL in the train that was being molested, so she saved her, mc thought that the ol was really beautiful and she wants to be like her, so became friends, but the OL tricked her and she aint really that kind, so the OL decided to cut ties with her even if she likes the mc, it is a 3 chapter series.

I vaguely remember reading something like this, i also wanna find this manga someone help !! have you tried OL and gyaru tag tho?

Maybe Takane no Hana wa Usotsuki desu

omg tysm!!!