Forum › Gal Maid & Villainess: Only Milady's Happy End Will Win! discussion

Tail_nap_by_twokinds-dc7pz78
joined Aug 11, 2016

puts up the ultimate defense

Forgets to defend the rest of her body

the_honeybee
20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

Intelligent lifeform without blood? Did I miss something? I thought she was a human before?!

joined Jan 11, 2019

Intelligent lifeform without blood? Did I miss something? I thought she was a human before?!

She was. It's a metaphor.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

it's a metaphor. It's basically saying, how sensitive to her magic must maid girl be as maybe the only person in existence who hasn't had it since birth. Since she suddenly acquired it when reincarnating, she knows the difference of how it feels to have and not have magic, so she can manipulate it super precisely.

BoobTwinkler
Sleepyfrogwaifutiny
joined Sep 25, 2019

I think "blood" in that instance is still being used as a metaphor for "magic."

Because the Protag didn't have magic at all in her previous life, she's now hypersensitive to it because it's something about her anatomy that's completely alien compared to what it used to be.

Though I agree it was a bit confusingly worded and took me a bit to get as well.

chaosOrchestrator
joined Jul 10, 2015

That's a really cool explanation for why the main character would be exceptionally skilled, actually.

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

That's a really cool explanation for why the main character would be exceptionally skilled, actually.

Fr, too bad she can’t increase her magic

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Clever girl. If you don't have the magic to defend your entire body, you just have to focus it all to the one part that gets hit.

Lojsdbe
joined Sep 16, 2019

puts up the ultimate defense

Forgets to defend the rest of her body

Well she kinda had to drop the defenses on the rest of her body to put up the ultimate defense. Which seems risky since missing the block would mean almost certain death.

last edited at Jun 5, 2024 2:20PM

543633_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

puts up the ultimate defense. Forgets to defend the rest of her body.

Needs to relearn her Nen and practice better Ko.

last edited at Jun 5, 2024 2:25PM

Untitled-compressed
joined Jun 5, 2023

I like the personality of the female protagonist in the game, but this type of personality usually doesn't get to be the main character, most are just close friends with the MC, so let me ask if there are any female protagonists with the same personality as Estella. The type of commoner who has to interact with higher classes so is a bit timid, shy, understands things quickly, and can act as a tsukkomi in some cases.

So there are no yuri female protagonists with the same personality as Estella? What about non-yuri manga, any tag is fine (All girls or not, SoL, fantasy, mythology, science,....)

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I think "blood" in that instance is still being used as a metaphor for "magic."

Because the Protag didn't have magic at all in her previous life, she's now hypersensitive to it because it's something about her anatomy that's completely alien compared to what it used to be.

Though I agree it was a bit confusingly worded and took me a bit to get as well.

Does Amelia know she’s reincarnated?

Nq9nh0qj
joined Oct 25, 2023

Does Amelia know she’s reincarnated?

No

Clodsire
joined Jul 4, 2018

'she gets demerits for dangerous behavior'

just good, simple, nicely thrown in dry comedy. loved it. sometimes a joke a best not exaggerated

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

SHES SOOOOO DENSE

Milady was SO ready to get laid too!

Omfg

ARGHHHHHHHHHHHH

She’s so dense she immediately sinks in what omfg gcfserdrthkhjjvhrsttsguinoibh

They better have sesbian lex by the end of this series ong

Or a kiss scene, dear lord

Anyways, why’s the big bro an op??

last edited at Jun 27, 2024 9:58PM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Ohhhh she was so ready. She was rarin' to go. Her body was prepared T_T

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

That confusion at the end made no sense, how would one mistake have my way with your body with making you a maid uniform? That was waaaay too big a stretch just to deliver the usual joke, I could have take it if maybe she mistook it with giving her a massage or something, but that just made no sense.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

That confusion at the end made no sense, how would one mistake have my way with your body with making you a maid uniform? That was waaaay too big a stretch just to deliver the usual joke, I could have take it if maybe she mistook it with giving her a massage or something, but that just made no sense.

yeah I just assumed after reading this that it's something impossible or very hard to translate, it was very weird

Screenshot%202022-05-05%20at%2020.52.05%20copy
joined Sep 23, 2021

ok it was a bit of a stretch but also hilarous, we are entering new realms of denseness rn

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Milady is being truly adorable today, but Serina entirely misunderstands what kind of naughty things she was thinking about. :D

Angryface
joined Mar 22, 2021

Best Chapter so far. I like how fun this chapter was and how the villainess is stern but no overly hard and find it so funny she was down to sleep with her. I love how head over heels she is for her.

Stardusttelepath8
joined Oct 15, 2014

yeah I just assumed after reading this that it's something impossible or very hard to translate, it was very weird

For clarity, the original Japanese was おじょうさまのカラダあたしの自由にさせて?

joined Jun 16, 2023

For clarity, the original Japanese was おじょうさまのカラダあたしの自由にさせて?

Google Translate says that it means, "Let me do as I please with your body, my lady?" Which is, uh... theoretically possible to interpret as dressing her up but anyone would assume that meant something sexual.

Sandra2
joined Mar 22, 2013

It's cute that the villainess obviously is a smol maiden at heart, but I can't stand these teases anymore meh. Because usually they just lead to nothing -.-

Kumirei%20(2)
joined Jun 6, 2014

I don't think I could ever get enough of these two being in a room together.

Honestly Estella too although I'm not entirely sure that room would last longer than an hour before someone went unconscious.

To reply you must either login or sign up.