Forum › Snow Thaw & Love Letter discussion

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

Not gonna lie: Shun has some pretty nice abs.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Aww... ^_^

Nice rescue. x2

And an awesome well-earned thank-you gift for a yukata date.

Golden Brown
Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

"yukata nest"

I see author is doing a themed episode speedrun

The entire manga is a speedrun, really.

20220308_002456
joined Mar 8, 2022

You better stop with those bad thoughts Shun

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I don't know if it's on purpose or not, but I enjoy this for what it is. At this point, they'll go to the festival and somehow win a coupon for a weekend at a hot spring where they'll meet someone from a modeling agency who will be delighted by them and will rope them into a photoshoot that's accidentally themed around wedding or something.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

I don't know if it's on purpose or not, but I enjoy this for what it is. At this point, they'll go to the festival and somehow win a coupon for a weekend at a hot spring where they'll meet someone from a modeling agency who will be delighted by them and will rope them into a photoshoot that's accidentally themed around wedding or something.

I'm down for this, but we gotta get the Aquarium date in before the wedding photoshoot

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

I'm down for this, but we gotta get the Aquarium date in before the wedding photoshoot

Oh damn, how I could forget about that one. Uh... Alright, change of plans.

They'll go to the festival, there they'll win tickets to the aquarium where they'll stumble upon the person from the modeling agency. The modeling with a wedding theme will happen and they'll get tickets for a weekend at a hot spring as compensation for the modeling.

joined Oct 22, 2018

Oh damn, how I could forget about that one. Uh... Alright, change of plans.

They'll go to the festival, there they'll win tickets to the aquarium where they'll stumble upon the person from the modeling agency. The modeling with a wedding theme will happen and they'll get tickets for a weekend at a hot spring as compensation for the modeling.

Brilliant

To reply you must either login or sign up.