Forum › The Guy She Was Interested in Wasn't a Guy At All discussion

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Narita-kun, I've come to like you and what you bring to this manga a lot, but your presence is very much unwanted this time, so please leave and let the lovebirds alone at the dang festival :⁠‑⁠X

百合に挟まる男 (a guy that gets between the yuri)... literally.

I'm gonna forgive him only if he actually performs his duty as a wingman at the festival.

joined Apr 10, 2023

We've come so far from people doubting whether this manga was even yuri, lol.

Rise192_78
joined Aug 22, 2013

As an aside, I thought the little shoulder bump (at least that's what it looked like to me) was cute

super cute!!! I was like daaaaang what a shoulder bump… that’s how you know a girl likes you lol

Narita… heh… I have faith you will push the two along come the right time :D

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The author's ability to portray totally-dorky-but-also-smokin'-hot is truly remarkable.

joined Aug 21, 2023

Narita-kun, I've come to like you and what you bring to this manga a lot, but your presence is very much unwanted this time, so please leave and let the lovebirds alone at the dang festival :⁠‑⁠X

I'm gonna forgive him only if he actually performs his duty as a wingman at the festival.

Well, it's not like he's doing intentionally. He very much just seems happy to be there with some friends. Plus he made it clear early on that he supports them.

last edited at Apr 8, 2024 11:50AM

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

We've still got plenty of work to do, but we're making progress.

3baa1ab64dd532b6adbdcf6b46497e76
joined Mar 25, 2015

Well, it's not like he's doing intentionally. He very much just seems happy to be there with some friends. Plus he made it clear early on that he supports them.

Yeah, he's jazzed to do something his two friends are into, and like, it would be kinda mean to tell him to piss off after that.

That said he probably shouldn't have taken the middle seat.

joined Aug 12, 2022

The sneak peek from the upcoming CD drama booklet... they knew what they were doing lol. I don't remember how many booklets there will be, but it seems that one of them will be about Aya's new found love for western rock music.

The author was interviewed by Shueisha, it was an interesting read. We get to know more about her along side Aya + Mitsuki. It's interesting how the green color was actually a last minute "dangerous" addition.

You can easily translate the page to english via google chrome, here is the link : https://yoi.shueisha.co.jp/body/culture/6900/

last edited at Apr 8, 2024 3:05PM

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

I feel like Narita puts on an innocent act, but he's no dummy. He's well aware of the chemistry he's interrupting. He strikes me as the type to playfully mess with people just cuz it's fun

Rsz_file_000
joined May 20, 2019

I feel like Narita puts on an innocent act, but he's no dummy. He's well aware of the chemistry he's interrupting. He strikes me as the type to playfully mess with people just cuz it's fun

He’s like the Matsuri of this story lol

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

That... Huh? crosses arms in contemplation Yeah.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

A much kinder, gentler version of Matsuri ! That girl was a real little devil early on. She still sorta is, she just uses her powers for good nowadays :⁠-⁠P

joined Apr 6, 2013

Dudes a double third wheel

Image%20(2)_kindlephoto-298098283
joined Oct 29, 2023

In chapter 81 in the last panel is she laughing or is she shaking because she needed to puke badly?

Yuu
joined Mar 28, 2015

renivxii posted:

In chapter 81 in the last panel is she laughing or is she shaking because she needed to puke badly?

Kanna is suppressing her laughing.

Tron-legacy
joined Dec 11, 2017

renivxii posted:

Kanna is suppressing her laughing.

Honestly my favorite thing about this whole chapter.

joined Mar 5, 2022

Narita is literally us, the audience

joined Apr 10, 2023

Narita is literally us, the audience

Speak for yourself, my audience insert character is Kanna.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Wholesome!!!!

Mitsuki's suave suave suaveness does not escape me, but man this was so wholesome more than anything else. Nothing like friends keeping you from actually dying :')

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

The turnaround on Aya going from negative self-talk to fangirling over Mitsuki was blissfully fast. "I am holding everyone back"? Gosh, I dunno, maybe you are the only one who's there for the first time, and everyone is giddy about initiating a new member into their group? But that's not what your depressive brain is telling you, I bet.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

I dunno if you're reading the same comment section as me, but people were arguing about it not long ago saying it was yuribait. I'm sure it'll come up again.

Charon-sml
joined Feb 14, 2016

stay hydrated, kiddos

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

Mitsuki got that smooth looking-out-for-you rizz, huh?

That was soooo cute fr lol

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Smoooooooth...

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

I dunno if you're reading the same comment section as me, but people were arguing about it not long ago saying it was yuribait. I'm sure it'll come up again.

To be fair, there's still a pretty good chance that we won't see anything definitive as far as confirmed romance goes. It all depends on how you define ''bait'' in the end.

To reply you must either login or sign up.