Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

That was nice, cute little one-shot

Img_5712
joined Jan 3, 2022

Gyaru tag never fails fr

Roody
joined Feb 11, 2022

Why do so many lesbians go to mixers for straight people? It's almost it's own sub-genre at this point.

ArtemisOnVtubers
joined Dec 16, 2021

Is obligatory a gyaru be into woman

Riamu
joined Aug 28, 2018

It appears that Kai Bashira has a type

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

It appears that Kai Bashira has a type

not to mention good taste

Meow
joined Dec 9, 2023

Kai bashira never misses

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

She got results she never expected but the best win possible for a date

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Why do so many lesbians go to mixers for straight people? It's almost it's own sub-genre at this point.

Probably because lesbian mixers are pretty damn rare lol?

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

Not bad- i always tend to like gyaru stories..

But whats up with the last panel lol- no- 'technically speaking' she isnt a hot guy at ALL!

joined Jul 31, 2022

They said they were short and just grabbed an underclassman. She probably couldn't refuse or felt obligated to go.

cakeEnthusiast
Capture
joined Mar 2, 2019

Makes me a little sad when they cut off their gorgeous long hair for the cool/stylish look, but it was cute

Shinobu%20cain%202
joined Aug 19, 2015

What?! I didn't get the memo. Is that where I can find the other lesbians??

NuclearStudent
joined Dec 13, 2018

You know what I appreciate

When you read a character that isn't your type, but it's drawn with such passion towards their charm points that you understand perfectly what they like and what they like about it

joined Nov 20, 2017

cute !

420e065dfd1a4d6b3655ec2b8f710afc%20(1)
joined Apr 25, 2020

kai bashira is so goated

joined May 10, 2021

I can't FUCKING get enough of this author my words...
Thanks for the translation!

Sk_fb
joined Feb 17, 2013

Awwww. Nice!!

Marion Diabolito
Dynsaty%20scans%20avatar%20from%20twgokhs
joined Jan 5, 2015

Not bad- i always tend to like gyaru stories..

But whats up with the last panel lol- no- 'technically speaking' she isnt a hot guy at ALL!

It's what she needs to say to herself.

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

The word used is "Ikemen" which technically applies to men only (the woman equivalent would be Ikeonna). Since it echoes her line in the first page, I kept it as is.

joined Jul 8, 2019

Mission failed sucessfully

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

The word used is "Ikemen" which technically applies to men only (the woman equivalent would be Ikeonna). Since it echoes her line in the first page, I kept it as is.

I figured it was some kind of linguistic issue like that.

Hmmm . . . droopy eyes and a fang. I don't see that combination too often. 'Cause the droopy eyes usually kind of goes with this lethargic air, whereas the fang is the signature of the cheery energetic genki girl. It kind of works though.

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Ah ha that explains it I think. I feel like I sometimes see "Ikemen" applied to handsome women, so the author might have been having a bit of fun with the wording but I'm not sure

joined Oct 12, 2021

That's the third time in recent days I read a wonderful short story and see a familiar framework on the "author's comment" page. This anthology is a blessing. Thank you for the translation!

Avtest
joined Jan 13, 2020

iirc I've heard some Japanese sources advocate for it being inherently (vs colloquially) gender-neutral based on the idea it's 面 rather than メンズ or something, but that seems to be splitting hairs since it's obvious in context and the "handsome" implication seems to be baked in either way. I do run into/like イケ女 (as イケジョ) occasionally and which apparently predates イケメン but it seems less common.

To reply you must either login or sign up.