Forum › Posts by toyomiya

joined Nov 20, 2017

cute !

toyomiya
joined Nov 20, 2017

I don't really understand the last few pages. What does Yura (?) mean on page 41 when she tells Koma that "she's not her problem" and "she's being looked down on". Why is she calling her a coward when the train doors are closing ?

I'm just confused ahaha ^^"

toyomiya
joined Nov 20, 2017

Self-indulgence is great

joined Nov 20, 2017

I somehow missed the last 2 volumes of story, so I just got up to speed. And yup, that's some drama alright.

joined Nov 20, 2017

That was half unintelligible but it’s nice to see these two again

Yeah, it was very cute and all but damn it's kinda hard to read.

Same, I'm experiencing this chapter based off of vibes more than dialogue here haha.

joined Nov 20, 2017

I didn't quite understand what Yamashita meant on the last page by "Cause that self of mine from back then finally got to meet Takahashi, just maybe". Can anyone enlighten me?

(Lemme try...)
[explanation]

Thank you for the explanation !

joined Nov 20, 2017

I didn't quite understand what Yamashita meant on the last page by "Cause that self of mine from back then finally got to meet Takahashi, just maybe". Can anyone enlighten me?

toyomiya
joined Nov 20, 2017

Hi, I'm looking for a manga I think I read here a while back.
There was this scene where one girl invited the other to her house and leaves her in her bedroom to get some drinks. The other girl opened the bed drawer and discovered flashcards with info about every one of their classmates in it.
I'd be grateful if anyone can help.

Edit: nvm, found it, it's Fragtime ch15

last edited at Mar 21, 2022 3:55AM

joined Nov 20, 2017

I am confused now.

joined Nov 20, 2017

Oh. I just understood the final panel.

joined Nov 20, 2017

This looks cute, but I've never really liked these long strip comics. I find them hard to read for some reason.

Same here. They always strike me as an excuse to get away with not doing proper page layouts.

I think it's also because that's the format on webtoon and other webcomic sites so, can't really blame them for going with the medium.

joined Nov 20, 2017

Idk who’s who anymore.

Same, I haven't been able to tell after the first few chapters.

joined Nov 20, 2017

I know this is probably what they're saying… but if this was a joke translation, I definitely would not be able to tell.

joined Nov 20, 2017

Girlification Magic

Is this what I think it is?

toyomiya
Still Sick discussion 20 Jun 06:05
joined Nov 20, 2017

I just caught up to the latest chapter… and wow this is quite the roller-coaster of emotions.

toyomiya
joined Nov 20, 2017

... This manga is making me feel all warm and fuzzy while reading it. Definitely following this

I second this. It makes me hopeful.

joined Nov 20, 2017

They bonded over food !?

toyomiya
0320 discussion 24 Jul 11:12
joined Nov 20, 2017

Also that credit page both made me laugh and made me curious about those upcoming doujins.

Btw what series is 'LWA'?

Little Witch Academia I'd assume.

joined Nov 20, 2017

Maybe... Maybe the guy is actually nice, but terrible at expressing it?
Maybe.

joined Nov 20, 2017

Man, every time I read a new chapter of this, I'm confronted with the fact that I have no idea what's going on but still feel incredibly sad for the bad things that are happening to the characters.

I come back to see if things will get better, but without fail, it's even sadder than last time.