Forum › The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Powerful noble, and sealed... They just stumbled on the demon lord's grave, didn't they?

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Is this ... progress?
Onward we go!

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

Powerful noble, and sealed... They just stumbled on the demon lord's grave, didn't they?

It's fine, I'm sure they won't do anything really stupid with it.

joined Jan 3, 2020

Is this ... progress?
Onward we go!

That's what I was thinking too! "Our leads are being more open with each other."

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

a chain made with intentionally spiked links

That's fuckin' metal.

grabs her hand

takes notice of it

beautiful, lily-framed highlight of cute, awkward, two-finger interlaced hand-holding
next panel shows that it's still just the grabbed hand

Damn, girl. Somebody better put the Wishful Thinking tag on this chapter.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, now that's a twist I didn't expect. Looks like it was a good thing they got into that accident...

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Is it just me, or is that bad guy teacher really annoying?

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

He is a minion of the Dark Lord, so, yeah. Also, is Caroline the secret antagonist?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

The infirmary never lets us down as a catalyst for yuri.

Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

This needs some tag with "idiot" or "useless" on it.

Both are pining for the one person they lost, who meant the world to them, and they both have that person in front of them — and don't realize it. :/

joined Mar 26, 2021

He is a minion of the Dark Lord, so, yeah. Also, is Caroline the secret antagonist?

Well she's supposed to be the heroine of the story, while the main couple are both villainesses. So, not so secret antagonist, I guess.

CindertailtheKistune
Tumblr_830a85052a1b34481fa368bf50ca9fc5_de74d4e4_500
joined Oct 19, 2021

Aw, babes, this can only go so well.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

I've had Caroline for only 5 minutes, but if anything happened to her, I'd kill everyone in this room and then myself.

The infirmary never lets us down as a catalyst for yuri.

Tis' the sacred land.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Oh, so it was this sleazy mf's fault all along.

...I wonder what would happen if that amulet went to our magicless protagonist?

EDIT: To be clear, I mean the plot of the original game is his fault.

last edited at Jan 22, 2024 6:10PM

joined Aug 11, 2022

Hah knew the professor was fking trash...90% of all the people knew it too! He only cares about Kaye due to her being the future demon lord and does not see her as a person...the only people that didn't and thought the professor was a good person to Kaye are clueless newbie readers which is like maybe 1-2 people here XD

Professor minion can die a slow death for all we care.

ML and Caroline now in a rival situation relationship...RIP caroline, you truly are a good person (Unless I am wrong and she is just pretending which is unlikely route...hopefully)! Caroline deserves a better person to marry...ML/blonde is not a horrible person...but his personality could improve...hopefully he grows to be better to be worthy of Caroline lol

Kaye not wanting to deal with her classmates FAKE concerns...frankly the only people that truly care about her is her adopted parent(I think she is adopted?) and Caroline+ the MC!

Hmm I wonder when they will discover each other True identity...My bet is probably on like maybe chapter 30-40? So like probably about 1 year later from now we can enjoy that reaction from them both XD

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

SO this one got picked up for translation on Tapas~! Got dropped with 36 episodes ready to read all at once.

https://tapas.io/series/the-villainess-and-miss-demon-lord

Jackavi
joined Feb 23, 2014

Why is the quality of the Tapas release so awful?

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Aww, Kaye gets her tsundere bubbles speech pink-colored and filled with little hearts. Adorable.

And Ada is getting ready to be Kaye's shining knight and keep the vile professor at bay. I don't know if she can actually pull it off, but her resolution is heartwarming.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Nice to see them growing closer. ^_^

joined Aug 21, 2017

"Hey, you poor wench." BRO

Type1afterthecurtaincallssoyoungregrets_sm2
joined Sep 1, 2021

I feel a bit bad for Kaye falling for a taken woman, after losing her first girlfriend in a natural disaster. Ada's not even expecting to see Lan for 5 years or so. What a shame, Ada and Kaye are apparently each-other's type and can't help flirting.

joined Jan 3, 2020

"Hey, you poor wench." BRO

It's funny that the prince refers to her exclusively by her financial status for soooo many chapters lol.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Just found this out, read it here, became obsessed, went to tapas, then when I couldn't pay I looked up a different free version, and when that was over I found a website with automatic translations of the latest chapters, until that too was over. I just went through four layers of increasingly worse translations until I was basically guessing what was said in the speech bubbles. And I am still obsessed.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

I can't wait for her to do something stupid while Kaye is tutoring her and for Kaye to reflexively call her by her past life name and that's how they figure out that they've found each other.

I also hope Ada remembers the amulet and enlists Kaye's help to destroy it.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

I can't wait for her to do something stupid while Kaye is tutoring her and for Kaye to reflexively call her by her past life name and that's how they figure out that they've found each other.

Mild spoiler: It's gonna be better than that.

To reply you must either login or sign up.