Forum › Posts by BÉA WOLF

BÉA WOLF
Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023
Niidoro677901-1773345039801897324-img2

Yeaaah, forget about dungeons and fighting monsters, this is the right idea.

Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

Hey! Tangerines symbolize yuri in Chinese! Don't go calling them sour! You bad yuri girl!

This time she did better, she said "sweet and sour" which is actually a common way to describe forbidden love or unrequited love.

That said, they really are rubbing the tangerines in our faces, huh? I wonder if they want to convey the message that this is obviously a yuri manhua or something.

BÉA WOLF
Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

Yeah, while I don't recognize all the names mentioned, I think claiming that Kodama Naoko is realistic is a bit absurd.

Realism is in the setting and the context, not in the melodramatic love story of the mcs. If it's about people in real life, with real problems, it's realistic.

From what I know about literature, I pretty much have to agree.

Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

I think Fuuko should go live with Yuni. I'm sure her mom will welcome her with open arms.

I love the way you think. <3

BÉA WOLF
Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

For that matter, what exactly are you suggested the alternative to "All right, I'll support you!" is, when the friend is going all "I want me some succulent manflesh"?

Lmao
I think the point they're making is that maybe, just maybe, things would not have reached this stage if she had spoken her feelings before.

The two friends have been together all their lives. They're what now, 16? Plenty of time to say "You're the most important person in the universe for me, I want you to stay by my side forever!" But she never said it, she took the black-haired girl for granted... and now she's gonna learn the truth in the old saying "You snooze, you lose."

Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

This needs some tag with "idiot" or "useless" on it.

Both are pining for the one person they lost, who meant the world to them, and they both have that person in front of them — and don't realize it. :/

BÉA WOLF
Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

"I was eavesdropping." Big respect for instant honesty.

The blunt candid honesty of someone so childlike they don't know self-consciousness? 9_9

The end of the chapter puzzled me a lil' bit. Xingyuan talks about Tianli then has these ugly memories of confessing to a girl who goes homophobic and rejects her in disgust. Is that girl supposed to be Tianli? Or are we to guess that XY is being flooded by lotsa bad memories from different times?

Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

It wasn't bad, but it was a bit bland.

Lately I'm feeling a bit fed up with stories where the girls act like a stereotypical "man and woman" couple from a Japanese soap opera.
The girl who plays the "man" is always so boring. Morose and severe, impervious to signals, scolds and orders around the other one, oh but wait she's tough and protective too... meh.

last edited at Nov 26, 2023 9:00PM

BÉA WOLF
Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

Who df are those two?
I looked for a pairing tag but there isn't one...

Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

Small mistake here that the scanlators may want to correct:

https://dynasty-scans.com/system/releases/000/040/484/02.png

In the bottom right panel, Mashiro speaks to Makino and says: "Is this gonna be okay, Mashiro-chan?" She should say "Makino-chan" as she herself is Mashiro and the one she's talking to is Makino.

BÉA WOLF
Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

Wanted this:

Got this:

So...

Better or not?

YMMV

Hah it was the same for me. :3
Even worse, in this chapter they do flirt a little with the hip hop gansta style but it's just to tease us; they return asap to the Chicago thirties style.

Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

Huang Qi is a really touchy-feely person. This surprised me because I'm sure it isn't the norm in Asia, at all. Girls don't touch each other so freely and easily. Even less the adults!

Sorryclipboard01
joined Sep 21, 2023

"i knew it, this is love...! aya really loves music!"

"She's just like me! We'll be the bestest of friends forever!"