Forum › The Daughter of Evil and Miss Devil discussion

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Oh, that asshole better suffer for this...

The_argent_god_100px_avatar
joined Jul 28, 2019

2 things:
- He admitted it in front of a full class after Kaye called him out, I want to see what sort of BS the author contrives to make none of this matter
- Would Kaye being a transmigrator do anything about the supposed "reincarnation of the Demon Lord"? A foreign soul that's not related, maybe it can't actually manifest if so?

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

So... we can beat him up now, right ?

joined Apr 10, 2023

2 things:
- He admitted it in front of a full class after Kaye called him out, I want to see what sort of BS the author contrives to make none of this matter
- Would Kaye being a transmigrator do anything about the supposed "reincarnation of the Demon Lord"? A foreign soul that's not related, maybe it can't actually manifest if so?

I mean he's actively doing magic on the whole room, but also he seems to be going for broke no matter the consequences for some reason, as if there's some kind of time pressure?

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

Leave it to me. Grr.
(Prepares Kamehameha and aims at William. Akira Toriyama cheers from Heaven.)

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

Leave it to me. Grr.
(Prepares Kamehameha and aims at William. Akira Toriyama cheers from Heaven.)

He has a very punchable face.

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

I like her casually popping his hand after placing it on her shoulder. Next time: punch him in the store.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021
  • He admitted it in front of a full class after Kaye called him out, I want to see what sort of BS the author contrives to make none of this matter

Since Kaye literally said "get me alone", I'd guess that Caroline grabbed her properly once she was already out of the classroom, and this is not happening in front of the class.

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

The Official English Release over on Tapas picked quite the brisk pace. With 36 chapters on launch and then 2 weekly they reached the finale of Season 1 last Thursday and Season 2 is already gonna start on the 25th.

Idk if they worked up a massive backlog before releasing or if they're just that fast working on those translations but they're def not wasting any time, dang

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

The Official English Release over on Tapas picked quite the brisk pace. With 36 chapters on launch and then 2 weekly they reached the finale of Season 1 last Thursday and Season 2 is already gonna start on the 25th.

Idk if they worked up a massive backlog before releasing or if they're just that fast working on those translations but they're def not wasting any time, dang

They've started doing that with some new series, by "that" I mean working on a bunch of chapters and releasing them in bunches as a way jump-starting a series. Once they release the 4 new chapters this week, it'll be about 4-5 chapters behind the original release. The story does some interesting things in season 2, so I'd definitely stay with it.

last edited at Apr 22, 2024 4:16PM

To reply you must either login or sign up.