Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Same song, different effect.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

High stakes drama.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

"so what's on your mind?" * doesn't wait for an answer* "anyway check out this song lol!! ... why does she feel so far away :(" GIRL?

Admittedly, this would have gone exactly as she expected if Koga wasn't currently writing music herself and therefore more interested in how a good song works.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Time for a music lesson theory training montage, Aya! I’m ready for my music theory shounen-style rivalry yuri!

Fishbowl%20man
joined May 6, 2018

I hope this doesn't just get resolved next chapter, because a rift emerging between two music lovers when one of them gets musician brain is really interesting stuff.
Could go for a whole manga about this, honestly.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Pulling apart only to snap back together harder than before - at least that is what I am hoping for.

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

please just kiss lol
I have nothing of value to share, ignore me

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

One-sided sense of estrangement, NOOOOooooOOOOoooOOOO!

joined Feb 24, 2023

Koga has leveled up from music lover to like “oh I kinda need to make this my entire life and learn every aspect of how this works” and the poor GF cannot catch up

last edited at Nov 26, 2023 10:28PM

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Pulling apart only to snap back together harder than before - at least that is what I am hoping for.

Yes, please

Eat%20ass
joined Aug 18, 2015

My guess for the next... let's say 5 chapters is that Mitsuki doesn't communicate like the numbskull romance manga character she is and some light drama ensues where Aya freaks herself out thinking that Mitsuki has lost interest and is distancing herself from her.

And then when things are resolved Aya is so overwhelmed with relief she kisses Mitsuki on the lips and proposes to her and they get married on the spot and have the coolest ceremony ever.

And then we get a billion chapters of blissful domestic slice of life happiness because that's what they deserve dammit.

edit: my prediction may have gotten away from me just a bit but I'm sticking by everything I said anyways.

last edited at Nov 27, 2023 7:14PM

Kiarabg
joined Sep 6, 2018

My guess for the next... let's say 5 chapters is that Mitsuki doesn't communicate like the numbskull romance manga character she is and some light drama ensues where Aya freaks herself out thinking that Mitsuki has lost interest and is distancing herself from her.

And then when things are resolved Aya is so overwhelmed with relief she kisses Mitsuki on the lips and proposes to her and they get married on the spot and have the coolest ceremony ever.

And then we get a billion chapters of blissful domestic slice of life happiness because that's what they deserve dammit.

edit: my prediction may have gotten away from me just a bit but I'm sticking by everything I said anyways.

Keep feeding ur delusions… this is where greatness is created…

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Just the hint she needed.

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

Yes, though I would have phrased it as "kick up the bum" :D

Sena
joined Jun 27, 2017

That sorta thing tends to feel a bit too contrived to me. But oh well.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

You can read it multiple ways obviously, but the parallel Kanna makes in this chapter sure puts it all in a pretty yuri perspective, to me at least. Does she perhaps suspect something Aya herself doesn't quite realize yet?

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Yes, though I would have phrased it as "kick up the bum" :D

I mean, it wasn't quite that blatant. :P

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Mitsuki is almost scarily similar to her uncle. With this chapter I'm starting to wonder if Truck-kun wasn't involved somehow. Even though both are alive. Kanna and Aya are beginning to resemble each other as well, though that can be chalked up to similar experience.

last edited at Dec 7, 2023 6:15PM

Tumblr_3d1efdc4f3fb1ee16acd2f13f08afe0c_1e0d545a_12802
joined Mar 8, 2014

I think the parents probably passed away yeah...

D05536d6-01d1-4527-9102-4cc772fad5ed
joined Jul 6, 2020

So are we in agreement that Joe and Kanna were a bi4bi type relationship? cuz that's not a heterosexual couple I don't care what anyone says

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

I love how everyone around them is hinting, "Look, we already bought the wedding gifts, so hurry up and confess."

joined Apr 10, 2023

You can read it multiple ways obviously, but the parallel Kanna makes in this chapter sure puts it all in a pretty yuri perspective, to me at least. Does she perhaps suspect something Aya herself doesn't quite realize yet?

Oh I think that's 100% intentional, drawing parallels is a common and important storytelling tool and this is a very clear example of that technique.

last edited at Dec 3, 2023 4:08PM

Palucina1
joined May 26, 2020

I just wish Mitsuki can see that she has two hands. She love Music and Aya. You can love two things you idiot!!!!

Eterna%20rinebow%20small
joined Oct 20, 2017

So are we in agreement that Joe and Kanna were a bi4bi type relationship? cuz that's not a heterosexual couple I don't care what anyone says

On one hand, I don't recall any instance of those two being attracted to their own gender. On the other hand, I find the idea that anyone with alt fashion style must be LGBT because cishet people allegedly have no taste in fashion pretty funny, so what the heck, why not.

Teru%20frown
joined Jul 9, 2020

All I'm seeing is (honorary-)Aunt Wingman sharing valuable perspective. (And the answer is 'yes', duh.)

To reply you must either login or sign up.