Forum › Trying Out Marriage With My Female Friend discussion

Miki_closeup
joined Mar 20, 2014

What, not even a kiss? I want my kiss!!!

joined Jul 8, 2019

marriage vow of separate rooms

Uh....

last edited at Nov 9, 2023 8:12AM

BeanBeanKingdom
Ms_icon
joined Nov 3, 2018

What, not even a kiss? I want my kiss!!!

There was one a couple chapters prior, but I'd expect another in volume extras.

joined Feb 24, 2023

Cute ending, SHOULDVE kissed though

Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

It was okay, the premise was fun and following their everyday life was cute. I won't say the ending was rushed, but I'll admit that there's a point there where things suddenly speed up.

I wouldn't mind seeing a spinoff with Rio, I think there's plenty of character in her to make something fun.

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

This is and Shio’s other recent work, “Crescent Moon & Doughnuts” are understated and I’m sorry to see both are now finished. This ending seemed rushed and they definitively should have kissed, but I loved the story and artwork.

last edited at Nov 9, 2023 9:38AM

I23iaj6av56b1
joined Apr 18, 2023

it feels so rusheddddd, i hope we get some extra chapters :(((((((

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

Good to see this one put out to pasture. We were just driving day after day in third gear.

joined Jul 8, 2020

Why the separate rooms tho...?

Screenshot%202024-01-18%20181127
joined Jun 21, 2021

Because they have different daily schedules and having to sleep together would end up disturbing both of them. Also sometimes you just need some alone time, having your own space is p much never a bad idea.

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

^^^I dont think got to the point it dragged on, but it had said and done everything it needed to at this pace and in this style, so it didnt need to go on any more, i agree.

Overall i really enjoyed this series, and am still sad its now over.
I agree there shoulda been a kiss tho! I hope we get an extra chapter too.

last edited at Nov 9, 2023 10:26AM

joined Jul 8, 2019

because no sex, that's why =(

joined May 3, 2014

because weird reason nothing more :/

Huh
joined Dec 16, 2020

It's weird because this series felt short but it actually has a good number of volumes and ran for three years. I'm happy to see the yuri wedding ending though!

joined Jun 12, 2015

Meh ending. I didn't like the premise of this manga, so whatever.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

This author just doesn't do overt physicality, that's really not her style. I think the ending is in keeping with the overall mood of the manga, which is how it should always be IMO. These two are going to be happy at their own pace and together forever, who could ask for more?

Avatar%20tartuffe%20clipboard01b
joined Sep 20, 2022

And they never ever fucked. The end.

E1f7694b-042f-443d-a5cb-df7de61c8a40
joined Dec 29, 2013

Their wedding vows are weird. Hahaha
I hope we get extras with more action.
This was a good light read though.

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

that was a cute ending. I feel with the ones asking for kiss, but I also think its nice to have a story where they care about their own needs and wants. and go at their own pace, instead of doing and living like its expected of married people.

Also its not tooo rare for married folks to have separated bed/room. snoring or diffrent time scedueles for example.

Runrin-icon-wrd-2
joined Feb 9, 2019

sad to see this end. thanks for all your hard work kight heron crew. <3

joined Nov 27, 2021

Exactly what I was thinking. They're married so why would they need separate rooms??!!

joined May 10, 2021

The ending was so damn cute (and their vows were a bit hilarious), that I missed the fact they've got separates room as a rule/wedding vow. Even though it makes some kind of sense due to their respective professions, that's still fucked-up.
Anyways, great manga, damn fine ending!
Thanks a butt-ton for your hardwork!
(And I sure hope we get some extra)

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

The ending was so damn cute (and their vows were a bit hilarious), that I missed the fact they've got separates room as a rule/wedding vow. Even though it makes some kind of sense due to their respective professions, that's still fucked-up.

Am I the only one who remembers that those wedding vows are the same as their initial rules when they got together except with “If either of us falls in love with someone else, we’ll go back to being friends,” replaced by “We’ll always put each other first, both as friends and partners”?

When they say the vows there’s even a flashback to the two of them writing those rules in the first place.

Couple_under_the_stars
joined Nov 7, 2022

Although not kissing at your own wedding seems kinda strange, and would probably leave the attendees (and the readers) quite puzzled, it's not like they haven't kissed, they did in chapter 30.

Cut%20out%20avater
joined May 25, 2023

Exactly what I was thinking. They're married so why would they need separate rooms??!!

If you do a quick google, around 1 in 4 couples sleep in separate bedrooms. Its just not talked about a lot.

To reply you must either login or sign up.