Forum › Posts by Jumbo_Senior

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

It is nice to see this on the featured series page. It was one of the first series I read on this site, and it was always a massive disappointment to see it abandoned.

I’m also here because it’s a featured series but am wondering whether to go further (I’m on ch 3) given that it was abandon…. Thoughts? I do love a good 4-koma, though…

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023
Shiro_alba_-1776533900300558526-img1

Cheating on Kiwi will come back to bite Utena...

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Forgive me Dynasty for I have sinned, I forgot the name of this manga and so I left without notice, during my absence 2 chapters and extras were updated and I completely ignore them (most likely because it didn't saw the yuri tag hahaha) and I feel bad, oh so bad... This is so precious too, she's trying to understand her own heart, what is it that draws her to that house? HmMmMMmMm ?

Thanks for the translation!

you know me, yuri or not, i usually end up working on interesting titles, hahaha! you're welcome! and happy to see your name pop up again!!

You are my absolute favourite scanlator! The titles that you choose are all phenomenal. Thank you for bringing this title to us.

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

So we've gone from The Ring to Weekend at Bernie's, huh.

Literally laughed out loud at this comment!

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Tag suggestion: 'Idiot Couple'

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

FINALLY!!! Whether or not the author has been trolling us, or whether or not the art has been a little off, I'm happy to see these two officially together!

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

The next chapter is the finale and just when the story was heating up? Boo!

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

This is a good story to accompany my sourdough baking obsession.

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Here here to the scanlators, for all your work up until now and for releasing these last few chapters as a group so we could avoid the suspense

Couldn't agree more. Thank you, Team Sappho Scans!

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

This is a masterwork deserving of multiple reads. Sure, I teared up at the end but seeing Shizuku with her shorter hair and renewed attitude.gave me hope.

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

I'm late to the party on this series and beginning to wonder when (not if) this will be made into an anime. Very sweet.
edit: nevermind! an OVA has been made.

last edited at Jan 26, 2024 5:21PM

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Scanlator, thank you for eating cold pizza to bring this to us.

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023
Murairamuraiari-1507004524195905536-img1

Im surprised this is the only image from Slow Loop on DS.

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Should this be tagged “age gap”?

last edited at Jan 9, 2024 9:05AM

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

I'm late to the party with this series but, man, is it a good one.

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Make this an anime please thanks
Too good, right?! I think an animation studio will want more of the story flushed-out before taking it on, though.

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

What an unexpected Xmas morning gift!

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Thank you for the Xmas present, Chads!

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Thank you, Daphie for all your work on this series.

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

"Glances are a thing to be stolen." OH MY GODDDDDDD I love how poetic she is <33333

Agreed and her ‘I was taking in the body which lay beneath that dress’, line was the coup de grace.

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

I'm starting to hate Hirose, a lot, she thinks she is supposed to be better because she liked volleyball fist but then when someone is better without much effort she resent that person, she didn't like the sport, she like the sense of superiority it gives to her and the audacity to like Takamine, what the hell is wrong with her? the self-importance is huge.

Your points are spot on. They both have issues. To me, that’s what makes it a great read. The characters are relatable which, IMO, will make this series so good.

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

In the manga, do Hitori and Nijika become much closer than they are in the anime? I loved the anime but I have not read the manga (yet).

Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

This is and Shio’s other recent work, “Crescent Moon & Doughnuts” are understated and I’m sorry to see both are now finished. This ending seemed rushed and they definitively should have kissed, but I loved the story and artwork.

last edited at Nov 9, 2023 9:38AM

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

oh yeah i definitely wouldnt have noticed the hairpin thing just reading these update to update. very cool

Likewise. Nice summary, knight heron! Well done.

last edited at Nov 1, 2023 7:08AM

Jumbo_Senior
Jumbo-yotsuba-4810
joined Mar 31, 2023

Warning: it stopped updating here, and you'll eventually have to go to mangadex for later chapters, many of which have poor translation.

Thanks for the info, especially considering I'm at the end of what's posted here. So, did the scanlator give up on the series?