Forum › A Love Yet To Bloom discussion

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Holy cow, the hairpin note. I never noticed that they always stand together in a specific order; that's such a great detail.

D5aad09a-7f7c-4c16-aad1-2b0b94587149
joined Nov 13, 2022

Why would the author put so much effort into something so subtle that 90% of the readers would not understand? … I’m not complaining though. This manga has the wholesome tag in my heart.

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

A pretty big otitis problem as a child left me with much better hearing on one side than the other, so I always tend to sit with my ''good ear'' next to the person I'll be talking to. This chapter has me wondering if I have been missing a lot of stuff without realizing it :P

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

Thank you for the credits page because Gods knows I wouldn't have ever noticed that it wasn't a new hairpain lol

Snowfox
joined Jan 31, 2015

Beautiful chapter, and a great example of why this series made it onto my Favorites list so quickly. Thanks for the hairpin explanation!

Note to TL: seems the word "each" is missing from "...first time we've seen other in the morning." Fixed.

last edited at Nov 2, 2023 12:30PM

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

Oh my god, this is so, so cute. And I love how even the framing puts an emphasis on the hairpin, almost like it's a clue for us the readers to find out what is going on. I'm actually inclined to assume it is, either case I love that detail. I also love that I'm not even sure I'd have caught that if not for the explaining note, but it doesn't take anything away from the chapter itself. It's still a cute moment and development between the two.

terriblewomanyuri
Ehehe%20(1)
joined Aug 23, 2023

For some reason, the art style feels familiar to me, though I know this is the only manga I've read by Fukaumi Kon. It might be that Takamine looks a bit like Satsuki from Liar Satsuki can see death.
Also that hairpin detail is adorable.

Yuibless
joined Jan 30, 2017

They're so sweet!

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

This might be the chapter where I can feel the most gay from Shiori. Maybe I'm not remembering previous chapters as well, but the shoulder to shoulder moment felt so incredibly gay. Like that's such a teen of thing of being aware of the physical distance and inadvertent contact with a crush.

Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Holy crap, that bit with the hairpin is super subtle, but as soon as it's pointed out it's like "oh yeah, I guess they're always arranged that way!"

Also, the expressions this time are Real Good. Thanks as always, Ser Heron!

Fishbowl%20man
joined May 6, 2018

Cute, but why does she always end up on her left?

Img_20190914_203449_543
joined Apr 14, 2020

Aaaaaaaaa why it ends so quickly, i need moarrrrrr

Untitled4_20220617084819
joined May 12, 2022

ughhh that hairpin detail!! so cutee

Image_2022-10-30_015926894
joined Jun 3, 2021

thank you for the hairpin notes!! i feel like they're about 5 times more adorable now...

Touhou%20autismo
joined Nov 2, 2023

I love this so much!!!
Definitely in my top 10 now!!!

Old%20man%20prof
joined Oct 25, 2022

Aaaaaangst chapter. I do feel for Hirose. I get the impression she didn't really understand her feelings for Takamine until after Takamine had found Sakura (and maybe she still doesn't). I also appreciate that she isn't doing the classic love triangle move of constantly trying to sabotage the others; she's just content to angst away in her corner. Hopefully she can find a way towards happiness soon. I'm kind of hoping next chapter Sakura catches up to her with her umbrella and they have a heart-to-heart.

And Hinata with the A+ assist, inviting Sakura to the study session! Now I'm curious what they talk about over Line...

joined Feb 22, 2023

they got yuri at denny's?

_warningm_edited
joined Jan 15, 2021

Aaaaaangst chapter. I do feel for Hirose. I get the impression she didn't really understand her feelings for Takamine until after Takamine had found Sakura (and maybe she still doesn't). I also appreciate that she isn't doing the classic love triangle move of constantly trying to sabotage the others; she's just content to angst away in her corner. Hopefully she can find a way towards happiness soon. I'm kind of hoping next chapter Sakura catches up to her with her umbrella and they have a heart-to-heart.

And Hinata with the A+ assist, inviting Sakura to the study session! Now I'm curious what they talk about over Line...

Agreed! Preach on Brother.......

Stretch%20full
joined Jun 13, 2012

I'm shipping Hinata x Hirose for no apparent reason

1453e55cc3ab545974cae651c20afaf3
joined May 28, 2021

Yeah, I think that's exactly it, Hirose just never realized she liked Takamine and now she's in a world of pain because she waited too long to notice. It's refreshing that she's being somewhat mature about it, most author would have gone the easy angry drama route with it instead. Sakura is such a sweet girl though and she didn't do anything wrong, I guess it would be next to impossible to be really mad at her.

Patreon_post_image-42_50_1_50
joined Sep 10, 2022

Yeah, I think that's exactly it, Hirose just never realized she liked Takamine and now she's in a world of pain because she waited too long to notice. It's refreshing that she's being somewhat mature about it, most author would have gone the easy angry drama route with it instead. Sakura is such a sweet girl though and she didn't do anything wrong, I guess it would be next to impossible to be really mad at her.

Agreed with what you've both said. Really enjoyed this chapter.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

Being the volleyball girl really is suffering, holy crap

Akebi_underwater_2_10
joined Jun 1, 2020

To paraphrase and emphasize a comment I made some time ago - big fucking oof to our girl right there. As have been commented before several times, I'll also reiterate that I'm a big fan of how "mature", for lack of a better word, she is, and how grounded the approach to her arc and development has been. I'm very much hoping she gets to fully understand what she feels and how it might affect her going forward, and I am very much hoping she gets full closure. Specifically, the idea that Sakura catches up to her and they have a heart-to-heart sounds incredible to me, and I'd absolutely love that.

I've been actually shipping Hatori and Hirose for no apparent reason, but I do not hate this idea either.

006%20(1)
joined Aug 11, 2019

I've been actually shipping Hatori and Hirose for no apparent reason, but I do not hate this idea either.

Well, amongst their group, Hatori alone seems to understand Hirose's plight even if Hirose herself hasn't figured it out, so there is good potential, at least.

joined Feb 24, 2023

We got ourselves a love triangle fam

To reply you must either login or sign up.