Forum › Posts by Magrok

joined Jan 27, 2022

https://dynasty-scans.com/chapters/last_10_millimeters#16
I always come back to this. So nonchalant; it's just not a big deal. These are very new friends, too, maybe still more like acquaintances.

And like, yes, it is definitely important for people to tell the stories they want to tell, and for there to be stories addressing the hardships and discrimination one faces. But taking a break from that Drama now and then to see how the world should be, is so refreshing.

joined Jan 27, 2022

So if this means their Subculture Research club wasn't an outlier, and that several other amusement clubs are on the dissolution list... I wonder if they aren't going to end up with several more members on their way to being a functional club themselves.

joined Jan 27, 2022

Heh, did not expect the reference to My Cute Plastic Shopping Bag Cat.

joined Jan 27, 2022

I'm shipping Hinata x Hirose for no apparent reason

I've been actually shipping Hatori and Hirose for no apparent reason, but I do not hate this idea either.

Could always go poly? Hinata seems too energetic for any one person to keep up with anyway.

The quiet optimism of this series is always a treat; a new chapter of it was exactly what I needed today. ^_^

joined Jan 27, 2022

This has been my favorite manga on the site, since I started lurking here around the start of volume 2. As I continue to process that it is wrapping up, I find I am not so much sad at it ending, as I am thankful it'll get a satisfying conclusion to a decently-long runtime. ^_^