Forum › My Girlfriend's Not Here Today discussion

joined Oct 2, 2021

You had your chance Yuni. Until the next time Fuuko does something that makes you wanna off her¯⁠\⁠_⁠(⁠ツ⁠)⁠_⁠/⁠¯

last edited at Oct 21, 2023 8:30AM

joined Feb 24, 2023

“I could choke her to death and then kill myself” we avoided the good ending by a hair’s breath and I’m so angry

last edited at Oct 21, 2023 12:08PM

Aoi%20nagisa%20-%20s
joined Aug 17, 2012

“I could choke her death and then kill myself” we avoided the good ending by a hair’s breath and I’m so angry

You could comb through the past chapters to come up with many prerm-uations to show this was not already a cut and dried.

I am joking of course, I don't think my arguments would wash, and are coloured by my perception which are Head And Shoulders above all else. For a more rounded assessment you'd need to Garnier more opinions.

08f6612130a20845a480034c0567fbe1d8926209_hq
joined Apr 27, 2014

Awww man! A murder suicide attempt, pretty tame, and it's on the extras? Oh well

joined Jun 18, 2020

yuni and fuuko... i'm obsessed with them... i am rotating them in my brain forever...
it's okay if everyone is hate reading it. if this manga has only one fan that one fan is me copy pasta real

(they also didn't have to put them in the sexy nun outfits...)

Utenaanthy01
joined Aug 4, 2018

How does she do it? How does Iwami-sama manage to condense in a a few extra pages so much goodness?

Fuuko and Yuni enjoying fluffy intimacy, Fuuko with different hairstyles, Yuni's dark thoughts melting reality, Fuuko and Yuni as children, Fuuko and Yuni as nuns, the author's comments with her own impressions about the story (lol at the new editor), Yukirinrinrin looking all wholesome as there are no toxic triangles for her... and of course Yuni's mom, haha, who looks like she must have had a reputation as an easy lay with the guys around the block. I wonder what sort of things she taught Yuni about relationships?

@sentiniel: I have your back.

Fvwhfw_xoaawl_w
joined Feb 16, 2016

Yuni's mom has got it going on

Tag%20rock%20snake
joined Aug 16, 2014

I see Yuni has been reading Kitanai Kimi ga Ichiban Kawaii

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

How the hell did an omake actually manage to do that much to imply things about these characters that will almost certainly never be followed up on

For clarity's sake, I think that's awesome.

last edited at Oct 21, 2023 3:44PM

2021-02-06%2003_35_00-window
joined Aug 12, 2018

Excuse me lady what the fuck??? Are we going suicidal now????

joined Jun 18, 2020

How does she do it? How does Iwami-sama manage to condense in a a few extra pages so much goodness?

Fuuko and Yuni enjoying fluffy intimacy, Fuuko with different hairstyles, Yuni's dark thoughts melting reality, Fuuko and Yuni as children, Fuuko and Yuni as nuns, the author's comments with her own impressions about the story (lol at the new editor), Yukirinrinrin looking all wholesome as there are no toxic triangles for her... and of course Yuni's mom, haha, who looks like she must have had a reputation as an easy lay with the guys around the block. I wonder what sort of things she taught Yuni about relationships?

@sentiniel: I have your back.

... jokes aside, that's exactly it! i really do have to appreciate their consideration for yuni and fuuko probably having seen each other once during elementary... and i can't help but root for them due to the perspective the author's taking us through the story. especially with the additional images uploaded, it really does feel as though yuni and fuuko being together is the focus of the story, questionable content be damned.

thank you very much for understanding. m(_ _)m

last edited at Oct 22, 2023 1:49AM

joined Jul 26, 2023

So, any news about the missing chapters?

2021-02-06%2003_35_00-window
joined Aug 12, 2018

So, any news about the missing chapters?

arent they all on mangadex?

Jeanne Mathison
joined May 24, 2019

Hello mom! <3

joined Jul 6, 2023

Awww man! A murder suicide attempt, pretty tame, and it's on the extras? Oh well

I think I know what's going on, from a shrink-y point of view.

I've watched, and you probably have too, many movies and shows with a gay guy who has married a woman and is completely repressed about his true sexuality—because he has deep internalized homophobic prejudices.

Then he meets a comely boy and falls for him and they start a thing. And it's seriously hot. And you think okay, now this guy will finally come to terms with his real self, out himself to his wife, get a divorce, fix his life, all that stuff... right?

Well no. Next thing you know, the guy visits the pretty boy, goes bananas, throws the poor boy on the ground and starts strangling him while he yells: "It's all your fault! You turned me! You goddamn fag! I'ma kill you and then kill meself!"

I think Yuni, at that moment, in that scene, goes thru a similar mental process. Feeling a sudden disgust for what she has become (a cheater), putting the blame for everything on Fuuko, and then thinking about murder and suicide—why, it's a classic example of self-hate mental gymnastics, completely ignoring that her toxic relationship with Nanase Natsume is the source of all the problems here!

It's good that rationality prevails in the end and she stops herself. Otoh it's too bad that in ch20, when Nanase asks her to return to their previous status quo and pretend nothing has happened, Yuni says okay. That was the irrational choice, the wrong course of action, and won't lead to anything good.

Qy1n9jd3ivu
joined Dec 23, 2018

That's the passion, Yuni-chan!
This scene shows how passionate she feels for Fuuko, she won't feel so passionate for Nanase, ever.
It's a pity she's expressing it through destruction (attempt).

Yuni actually progressed from slapping Fuuko, speaking death wishes and bloody biting to full passion-crime attempt!
If Fuuko has not kissed her murderous little hand....uh...

joined Aug 1, 2023

They are so toxic I love it.

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

Yuni's mom is hot.

342713096_945190890232560_6363820535049258469_n
joined Mar 18, 2023

It looks like the artist continues to be a one trick pony. The scum now gets what she always wanted.
but now she is starting to have doubts or maybe wants to have her cake and eat it supposedly out of guilt.Now she really knows what she has lost. She never did throw away the matching piercing. I think the scum becomes to realize Fuuko is actually the better girlfriend.

last edited at Nov 19, 2023 3:06AM

Wtf%20kitty%20dynasty%20pfp
joined Oct 24, 2023

Nanase doesn't deserve any of that shit. Her biggest sin was being a bit neglectful and not being a mind-reader. Yuni and Fuuko deserve each other. Nanase needs to slap the shit out of both of them and get with someone decent like that friend of hers, what's-her-name, who's very obviously head-over-heels for her and shares the same interests, to boot.

Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Aww, Yuni-bitch is so sad she can't get horny no more from her futur-ex, sinful side dish was just too tasty.

Author managed to create a really pathetic hate sink in her, I have to admit.

Sayaka_ava
joined Nov 23, 2014

Seasons change, Yuni stays trash. Just waiting for the final meltdown now. Thanks for the upload!

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

she's showing some tiny signs of maturity but she's about to fuck it all up I'm so excited

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

Oh I am going to fucking explode, an entire chapter of just "look how my girlfriend is finally spending time with me, look how I am finally getting the relationship I wanted.... Look how I no longer want this"

Yuni, is not in a good way. But wow a whole chapter of buildup is really not good for my heart, I'm so tense waiting for the house to fall down.

To reply you must either login or sign up.