Forum › Posts by Springtime

joined Jan 6, 2018

Wow Komaki, you really just went for it, right there in the middle of the arcade

What I was thinking lol

Springtime
joined Jan 6, 2018

Uhhhh… that’s a blow…

Springtime
joined Jan 6, 2018

I really like this manga. I’ve never been in a relationship where I’m madly in love/obsessed with someone, not quite sure if that’s healthy/unhealthy.

joined Jan 6, 2018

Dafuq

joined Jan 6, 2018

Lmfaooooo

joined Jan 6, 2018

Hawt

joined Jan 6, 2018

Gosh, this manga is so fucked up, weird, and toxic… but I really like the art. Your can’t force someone for love and affection, and being desperate is just so cringe.

Springtime
joined Jan 6, 2018

This shit, I dig!

Springtime
joined Jan 6, 2018

Real life doesn’t work this way, sigh

Springtime
joined Jan 6, 2018

I do like this kind of vibe, and I do think there is a nice romantic moment at the end, but for some reason this just makes me think even if they get together, ultimately, Yuki will have her heart broken by Harumi.

Why’s that?

joined Jan 6, 2018

Falling asleep while kissing? - rude!

joined Jan 6, 2018

Uh oh

joined Jan 6, 2018

How do you have sex without love and connection, doesn’t it make you feel empty inside? But then again, this is a manga. I still don’t get hook-up culture to this day

Springtime
joined Jan 6, 2018

Love those cute sweaters

joined Jan 6, 2018

Was it rape?

I just know if it was me I would’ve bitten Yuccas fingers right off. Putting millions of micro bacteria in my beautiful mouth. How dare she.

Lmfao

Springtime
joined Jan 6, 2018

"Age is just a number." Teacher-san in court January 2022.

Lulz

Springtime
Lily System discussion 23 Dec 10:42
joined Jan 6, 2018

Weird AF

Springtime
joined Jan 6, 2018

WTH yo

joined Jan 6, 2018

Noice

Springtime
joined Jan 6, 2018

I’m interested, please keep going

joined Jan 6, 2018

Too bad reality isn’t fluffy like this, I confessed but didn’t get this kind of reaction, but silence from the girl, she sat there in the car and wouldn’t say anything as I drove her home in complete silence lol. I guess it wasn’t meant to be and life goes on. We’re still friends, it’s just she seems to be shy and freaking awkward in front of me, girls are too complicated ugh

joined Jan 6, 2018

This is some wack ass manga man, last chapter for me. Don’t know why it’s so cringe worthy but I lasted til chapter 9 lol

joined Jan 6, 2018

Man that girl seems desperate, desperation is such a turn off. If it's a one-sided like/love then let it go, you can't force people to like/love you.

Springtime
joined Jan 6, 2018

I feel bad for star crossed lovers in this world. They love each other and are meant to be with one another, but can't be with each other due to certain circumstances... And have to live a life of longing and regrets...

last edited at Aug 12, 2021 1:49AM

joined Jan 6, 2018

The art is good. I don't like Incest stuff but I'm gonna read this one

last edited at Jul 29, 2021 4:06PM