Forum › Posts by CaraiseLink

Watashi,%20apathetic%20(600x600)%20a
joined Jul 30, 2015

Won't stop me from scanlating it.

Thank you very much!

joined Jul 30, 2015

I think it would be satisfying if Nanase accepts she wasn't a good girlfriend to Yuni and decides they are breaking up, but knowing this manga is just as likely that Nanase will stay Yuni while pretending she's not fucking Fuuko out of guilt.

Yup the best ending would be for the trio to all part ways, at least having learned something from this shitshow, Nanase would go out with the girl from club, the other two can fuck off and thats it. But from what this manga has been so far, it'll probably end up with even the poor club girl getting hurt

Honestly, Yuki's been giving off silent admirer vibes basically from the moment her and Nanase shared a page. Suddenly she takes Nanase on a surprise date when she's by coincidence nearly broken up with her girlfriend? And Yuki knows that's happening, having been the first one to catch them? I'm pretty sure the "poor club girl" is very purposefully swooping in to snatch Nanase away. She's just Fuuko but nice about it. For now...

joined Jul 30, 2015

Sorry but I just hate this author mangas hahaha they're too empty and extremely fast-paced it's impossible to connect with anything

u really shouldnt use a strong word like hate for something as undeserving of it as this manga. its bad for your mental health longterm. ull train your brain to think in hate.

Can confirm, years later and I'm still struggling to fix my brain. Do not recommend.

CaraiseLink
Image Comments 21 Jul 07:56
joined Jul 30, 2015
D7hfjpgxsaisbtt-orig

Omfg. Hi, I also just binged 72 chapters of it because it's amazing, and now it's 5 AM but I'm incapable of regret right now so that's okay~

CaraiseLink
Image Comments 17 Jul 19:46
joined Jul 30, 2015
Smol

I mean, Pseudo-incest is a tag. That said, familial relationships are mostly a social construct, and grafting those constructs onto unusual relationships like this are always going to get odd results. Like, the typical mother/daughter relationship is defined by nurturing, teaching, and extreme power imbalance, most of which isn't really a thing here.

CaraiseLink
Image Comments 01 Jul 01:03
joined Jul 30, 2015
Qrdkw23

@BV You know they make pills for that, right~

CaraiseLink
Shoujo Sect discussion 27 Jun 16:52
joined Jul 30, 2015

I read the manga at some point in the past, watched the anime yesterday, reread the manga today, and I've mostly settled on liking the anime more. While I wish they would've kept the poly ending (so sad they didn't T_T) instead of retheming the story towards promiscuous monogamy, I was glad they cut out any side couples that weren't really related to the main two. They weren't necessarily bad stories, but they didn't build up to anything, that made them kind of draining to read when I'm much more invested in Handa x Momoko x Maaya.

Also, while I'm usually pretty hesitant to get behind adaptations significantly altering characterizations, I definitely appreciate it here. Anime Momoko's more restrained, snarky attitude played off Handa better, and I cannot understate my happiness at the subtle pacing edits lowering the (non-Ohkami) rapeyness overall. Fully animated lesbian sex without the guilty uncomfortable sensation of schlicking to rape fic, yes please~

And as it's been said, having that association between Moonlight Sonata and incestuous lesbian sex is just the best thing that could have ever happened to my appreciation of that song. I think they could've made the BGM more broadly appealing had they matched the music to the pacing a little better, but for me, it's just amazing anyway. X P

Does any one know the ending song name ???
Also this one I had read it soooooo long ago....I start to became a little nostalgic ^^

As far as I can tell, it really is just called "Shoujo Sect Ending". Unlike much of the music, I think it was made specifically for the show, rather than being a performance of classical piece. I found a blog with an MP3 of it, but I'm not sure if posting that's within the rules here? Too lazy to check.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 4:55PM

CaraiseLink
joined Jul 30, 2015

So there seems to be a bug where if you use the Preview Post feature about half a dozen times in a row (hi, I'm a perfectionist), the forum incorrectly flags the post as spam. I'm guessing it's mistakenly passing the preview post data into the spam detector as if it were an actual post, despite nothing having been actually publicly posted yet.

Edit: Not sure if the flag is ever cleared, come to think of it. I'll try posting it again tomorrow and let you know if the system at least eventually fixes itself.

Edit: Looks like it does eventually right itself within at most a day. Still frustrating, though.

last edited at Jun 27, 2018 4:55PM

CaraiseLink
Phyis has passed away 07 Apr 01:03
joined Jul 30, 2015

I don't even know what to say. I hope the people she left behind survive the loss.

CaraiseLink
joined Jul 30, 2015

Hm. Okay.

CaraiseLink
joined Jul 30, 2015

This appears to be an article on futanari? The manga's that as well, but the character's got an atypically formed penis that appears to just be part of her day-to-day existence, rather than the absurd futa trope of the girls just suddenly growing a penis. It seemed worth asking about.

CaraiseLink
joined Jul 30, 2015

Is this the correct place to suggest adding tags, then? I was surprised to come across an NSFW manga featuring an intersex woman, and then surprised again to see there wasn't a matching "Intersex" tag for it.

joined Jul 30, 2015

Looks like! If there was a previous thread about it, I'd like to read it, but I can't seem to find any search function for the forum?

joined Jul 30, 2015

Like, I certainly get that the vast majority of futa has a different appeal from normal yuri, but it is in fact still yuri? There's nothing stopping chapters from having both tags. Not counting lesbian relationships as "yuri" over the presence of one or more penises is kinda transphobic. You're basically saying they categorically don't count as women on account of their body, regardless of identity, and hence cannot be involved in yuri.

Worse, there's even at least one oneshot where the futa girl is clearly trans, but my suggestion for adding "Transgender" was denied. Which implies to me that anything futa that's NSFW is considered ineligible for "Transgender", which means that any manga that depicts trans women having sex is not allowed to have "Yuri" or "Transgender". Great.

I'd like to think this is an accident, but as it stands, this goes beyond simple transphobia and into trans erasure, with a bit of nonbinary erasure mixed in. This isn't okay.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 11:32PM

CaraiseLink
Cannot post topic 01 Sep 23:16
joined Jul 30, 2015

I'm getting a "post has been detected as spam" error when trying to post a particular topic? I don't really know any way to get ahold of the staff here other than to post a topic, ironically, so...

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 11:17PM

CaraiseLink
joined Jul 30, 2015

It would be really really nice if we could blacklist tags. I've recently discovered that while it's too big a deal for me to see "het" or "rape" and move on, a friend of mine (a rape survivor) can become incredibly distraught just from seeing the phrase "het rape" unprepared. I think it would be healthy for her and other readers like her be able to turn this site into a safe space for themselves.

That is already a feature of the site though. It's under Manage Profile.

And I feel incredibly dumb about it now. Thank you!

Just checked, and it doesn't seem to be working properly. It does look like it's culling the front page and the "Recently Added" pages correctly, but nothing else. Searches, lists, author listings, etc. will still show the blacklisted content.

last edited at Sep 1, 2017 10:54PM

CaraiseLink
joined Jul 30, 2015

It would be really really nice if we could blacklist tags. I've recently discovered that while it's too big a deal for me to see "het" or "rape" and move on, a friend of mine (a rape survivor) can become incredibly distraught just from seeing the phrase "het rape" unprepared. I think it would be healthy for her and other readers like her be able to turn this site into a safe space for themselves.

CaraiseLink
Image Comments 31 Mar 08:55
joined Jul 30, 2015
Tumblr_ntilb1qiwc1tit2vuo1_1280

I have a distinct feeling you were thinking of Blizzard saying they were putting more LGBT characters (and making some existing characters explicitly gay) in Overwatch. I'm confident that happened, whereas this other thing about Blizzard and LoL, probably not~