FF14 lesbians in their natural environment

Tsubaki%20school%20zone
joined Apr 6, 2020

makes me wanna renew my ffxiv sub

joined Mar 30, 2022

I love Yodokawa's art so much it's unreal

2641afdd-9dc4-4327-a1c3-a5b558c33522
joined Mar 12, 2014

This is cute, and something I could see happening in actual real life. One girlfriend just wants to do cute matching couple things online because they can't meet up IRL for a while, other girlfriend just wants to play the game normally and thinks wayyyy too much into the matching thing lolol. This is why you TALK TO EACH OTHER!

joined Aug 15, 2021

Ah cute.

Tumblr_pt8ll4hf781saqlhvo1_500
joined Mar 12, 2018

They’re so cute

The immaculate
joined Mar 19, 2020

I get it lol, that matching thing would probably annoy me too, in fact I had a similar thing happen with a friend and it made me wildly uncomfortable

Screen%20shot%202024-03-24%20at%209.39.46%20am
joined May 8, 2017

u-hauling in game, character and spirit

Yeecon
joined Feb 6, 2013

This is why you don't play games with your S.O.; why open your relationship up to yet another avenue for problems? Why add another thing to fight over?

GuiltyBoomerang
20180630_180023-412x427
joined Feb 25, 2014

Ah FFXIV, I remember playing it from 1.0 for 10 years. This art does justice

Have met plenty of lesbians that share both in Eternal Bond (ingame) and real world relationships ^_^

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The best way to match. ^_^

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

Gamer Yuri is 100% something I approve of and need more of 11/10

joined Jun 21, 2015

Did you know that the critically acclaimed MMORPG Final Fantasy XIV has a free trial, and includes the entirety of A Realm Reborn AND the award-winning Heavensward expansion up to level 60 with no restrictions on playtime? Sign up, and enjoy Eorzea today!

joined Oct 10, 2021

This is cute, and something I could see happening in actual real life. One girlfriend just wants to do cute matching couple things online because they can't meet up IRL for a while, other girlfriend just wants to play the game normally and thinks wayyyy too much into the matching thing lolol. This is why you TALK TO EACH OTHER!

All I wanted to say!

Image62
joined Feb 28, 2015

Cute gaymmo

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

This is why you don't play games with your S.O.; why open your relationship up to yet another avenue for problems? Why add another thing to fight over?

I dunno . . . if that's the first thing that comes to mind when considering spending more time with someone, maybe they're not a person you really want to be with?

Comrade Felicia
Mariaminixiaolan
joined Jan 8, 2023

So cute, so precious, living the life

President%20and%20new%20hire%20profile%20pic%202
joined Sep 27, 2017

Nice that they were able to talk through the issue after a bit, and then moved into together, while still gaming as a couple. Very cute!

Phone
joined Oct 7, 2017

You basically haven't lived until you've worn coordinated outfits with an SO in an MMO.
I love the "matching addresses" line, it's so dumb, but, ahaha

Kurumi
joined Feb 19, 2023

Gosh, so cute. Yodokawa drawing catgirls for justice. Also, life goals.

Chinatsu%202
joined Jan 27, 2016

...games are supposed to be fun and you play them with people you like because you want to have fun together. If you view sharing passtimes with your partner as nothing but an avenue for problems I kind of question why you're even dating.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

...games are supposed to be fun and you play them with people you like because you want to have fun together. If you view sharing passtimes with your partner as nothing but an avenue for problems I kind of question why you're even dating.

Agree. I love to try and do every short of things with my girlfriend. How could anything that's supposed to be fun become a problem? If that, the problem is in the couple.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

This is why you DO play games with your significant other,so you can drag them into the same building as you for those sweet LAN parties.

Followed by getting your Dues Vult on in the bedroom as your favourite characters.

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

I dunno . . . if that's the first thing that comes to mind when considering spending more time with someone, maybe they're not a person you really want to be with?

Based. After just beating Kingdom Two Crowns over the weekend with my SO, I can relate to the characters in this manga quite well.

Also, I have seen situations like the one depicted here IRL, where one partner was super into wearing matching stuff, and the other was annoyed by it. After some counseling from friends, they figured out that the former was insecure about their relationship due to past trauma and needed constant visual affirmation that the relationship is real, while the latter perceived this as a controlling behavior (which it was) and an invasion of their privacy. As others have noted above, talking things out is the way to go.

Alan%20pequeno
joined Jun 20, 2022

ight now I wanna have matching address with my bestie too

To reply you must either login or sign up.