Forum › Posts by Hululu

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Also, the "And most of all, you were kind to Midoriri". It's so cute that she thought that.

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Reversal?

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

This is why you don't play games with your S.O.; why open your relationship up to yet another avenue for problems? Why add another thing to fight over?

...games are supposed to be fun and you play them with people you like because you want to have fun together. If you view sharing passtimes with your partner as nothing but an avenue for problems I kind of question why you're even dating.

Agree. I love to try and do every short of things with my girlfriend. How could anything that's supposed to be fun become a problem? If that, the problem is in the couple.

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

I miss Shizuka's old hair

Hululu
Oni Kouhai discussion 03 Jun 10:33
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

I had to read all the comments with the "horny" joke before understand it -_- haha

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

They deserve more :(

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

It's a child. Please, no.

Omichi please stop falling for the literal child.

They're both children, you're overreacting.

When you're an adult, 5 of 10 years of age gap don't matter, but that's not applicable in minors. I wouldn't see with good eyes a couple of a 5 years old and a 10 years old, neither 10 years old and 15 years old. In minors, every year changes a lot and makes a difference of maturity. It's nor right, it's strange. It's obvious that Rin should be a lot less mature, and Omichi more.

I don't really understand why they treat the kid like it is 20 years old in all that conversations. It made me feel uncomfortable.

(Sorry for my poor English)

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

It's a child. Please, no.

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Maybe this new girl will try to flirt with Kasumi and this will lead to Sakurako and Kasumi to talk about their relationship? Maybe make Sakurako jealous? Or simply Kasumi will not notice anything?

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

I don't understood the suck one

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Im pretty sure it would actually be illegal. Despite the common misconception that Japans age of consent was 13 with no further limitations, there are actually a bunch of laws in place (also varying across prefectures as far as i know) that prohibit different sexual encounters that this might well fall under. In general i think alot of ppl would consider someone in their (probably?) late 20s having a threesome with a 15 and 16 yo to be problematic to say the least.

Oh, I'm not denying any of that. But at the same time, it's right there around the legal line in the civilized world where it's usually around 14-16, and exactly at the time most young people actually start having sex (saw a study in the newspaper just last week that put it mostly at 14 years of age). Not saying I approve of Karen doing what she's doing, but it's not nearly as horrible as the initial comments made it sound, either.

Yes, most people start having sex in that age, but not with 20 year people. I see it gross.

You're not wrong to feel this way, really. Then again, it's easy for straight kids to find a partner, but where's a queer kid to go when the prevailing opinion surrounding them is still rather hostile? Finding someone in a bar like this may not be the smartest idea, but one might not be able to think of better choices either.

And I feel the first comment appropriate, to be honest.

On the other hand, we did learn that Astarotte was the one coming on to Karen, not Karen herself going after minors left and right as the first spoilers claimed. However one feels about Karen not turning down anyone who comes to her, calling her a predator goes too far when you consider these revelations.

I think it doesn't matter if the kid can't get a girlfriend and goes to the bar, or if the kid goes for Karen first. If I had a 13 years old girl trying to do whatever with me, I wouldn't do NOTHING (?!). The adult should stop it. And I don't think it's difficult to not do something with a kid, for god, it's a kid. If an adult finds difficult to stop a kid approaching them like that, I would... Go to therapy.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Im pretty sure it would actually be illegal. Despite the common misconception that Japans age of consent was 13 with no further limitations, there are actually a bunch of laws in place (also varying across prefectures as far as i know) that prohibit different sexual encounters that this might well fall under. In general i think alot of ppl would consider someone in their (probably?) late 20s having a threesome with a 15 and 16 yo to be problematic to say the least.

Oh, I'm not denying any of that. But at the same time, it's right there around the legal line in the civilized world where it's usually around 14-16, and exactly at the time most young people actually start having sex (saw a study in the newspaper just last week that put it mostly at 14 years of age). Not saying I approve of Karen doing what she's doing, but it's not nearly as horrible as the initial comments made it sound, either.

Yes, most people start having sex in that age, but not with 20 year people. I see it gross. And I feel the first comment appropriate, to be honest.

So the exact situation with Japan's age of consent is that federally the age of consent is 13, however every single prefecture has adopted laws that up that age to 16-18. So while theoretically the age of consent is 13 in Japan in reality every prefecture independently says "no it's 16-18 actually". Groups have been lobbying to have the age of consent to 16 federally for peace of mind, but like the only places in Japan where the age of consent is actually 13 is a couple of rocks that Japan claims as uninhabited islands to have greater sea borders so those don't actually matter because nobody ever goes there.

Additionally an important note is that having sex with someone under the age of consent as set by the prefecture is fine if you are also under the age of consent, two 15 year olds having sex is legally speaking a-okay it's a problem when someone over the age of consent has sex with someone under the age of consent. Additionally if both people are under 13 the federal age of consent then it is actually again a problem because under 13 any sex at all is illegal and if two kids under 13 had sex then legally speaking they could both be tried for statutory rape. Though realistically this would be unlikely to actually happen.

TLDR; the age of consent is 13 in Japan only theoretically, it has been 16 to 18 depending on what prefecture you live in since an age of consent has been established, and teenagers are legally allowed to have sex but only with other teenagers in between 13 and the age of consent in their prefecture.

Also if you're wondering why I know this, it's because I kept seeing people spread this idea that the age of consent in Japan is 13 and I didn't believe it and I looked it up, and what do you know it wasn't true.

This makes me have more hope in the human being. No person with 13 years should have sex with a 20 years old person, and the people saying it's okey because "it's legal" (and thanks god it's not), wtf are you thinking if a CHILD having that "intercourse" with an adult is normal for you? I am 21 years old and would never do it with someone under 18. And not for legal issues, it's because it creeps me out.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

A leukemia diagnosis is what pushed my best friend to start transitioning. And also pushed me to tell her just how much she matters to me. Chemo was brutal and she was contemplating giving up... Well, I wanted to make it perfectly clear just how much having her in my life. That was years ago... And she calls me wife almost every day. ♥

P.S. Fuck cancer. Kill that crab.

This is so beautiful. I'm so happy for you two.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Yes, most people start having sex in that age, but not with 20 year people. I see it gross. And I feel the first comment appropriate, to be honest.

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Is it just me or did Ai's hair look very strange in this chapter? I didn't recognise her at all. I don't remember her having a mushroom hairdo.

I thought the same!

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Some of these days Ayano is gonna explode and go for all with Miyoshi. And yet, at first, Miyoshi will continue thinking it's a joke or something. Like we would say in Spain, "amiga date cuenta".

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Remember that the blonde one (sorry, I'm bad with their names) is thinking about what the brunette ask her (if she have thought about dating her) in the special 3 "The things I want to ask but wasn't been able to". In the 79.8 (i think) she thought that the blonde haven't heard her, but she was giving it a thought, and in the onsen one, not long ago, she said to her that she were going to answer her when she thought more about it. Sooo I'm hyped for the answer, hope it don't take so much.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

I loved the supportive mom. I'm just waiting for the moment they get together, mentally prepare for tell her mom and after that the mom responds just like "I know, why?"

Hululu
Oddman 11 discussion 07 Jan 22:36
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

I still believe. Only 3 years more!

:'c

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

Still feel that Shizuka doesn’t deserve Mio, but if Mio can put a leash on her so be it.

Totally.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

I hate the cliché scene "confession interrupted". aaAAAAA just, I don't know, think of something new but really, every time this happens in a manga is like, okey, you could perfectly do it like in 5 minutes after the interruption ends. And don't use the "moment" excuse because if you're going to confess, that doesn't matter so much. If the other person likes you, likes you, if no, no. I'm sorry, but it's true. And it's sad but a good atmosphere doesn't change that.

Hululu
Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

so when is this getting serialized and made into an anime?

Omg this would be incredible by the studio of Kuzu no Honkai

last edited at Aug 8, 2022 7:22PM

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

It's fun because "Marika" in Spanish sounds like "marica", that it's a way to say "gay" (in a disrespectful way), and she is the hompophobe one

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

I feel the old lady always knew about the stealing but let them do it anyway because she was the only one who ever supported their art career.

I thought the same, the granny gives the impression of the typical wise old character that knows all that happens but don't judge at first, just give a lesson of morality to the main characters in the perfect moment.

I also think that they learned the lesson although the women dying, she gave it to them, but in the hardest way.

Img_20200401_132631
joined Jun 17, 2018

This have surpassed the line of subtext now, right?