Forum › Posts by BlueSkies

joined Oct 10, 2021

I always enjoy the golden retriever and black cat types. This was nice and fun to read.

last edited at Nov 26, 2023 11:50AM

BlueSkies
joined Oct 10, 2021

This is cute, and something I could see happening in actual real life. One girlfriend just wants to do cute matching couple things online because they can't meet up IRL for a while, other girlfriend just wants to play the game normally and thinks wayyyy too much into the matching thing lolol. This is why you TALK TO EACH OTHER!

All I wanted to say!

BlueSkies
joined Oct 10, 2021

I have just become a fan of murasakino. Four manga so far, very pretty drawing...

Same!

BlueSkies
joined Oct 10, 2021

Also, lending-your-umbrella is the new lesbian lure after the forgetting-your-gloves move from Carol

Excuse me, I'm just here to declare that I love this comment.
And this oneshot
And the movie too

BlueSkies
joined Oct 10, 2021

started punching pillows after this chap

SAME

BlueSkies
True me discussion 17 Apr 17:10
joined Oct 10, 2021

I do love Office Lady manga.

I have found my people

BlueSkies
joined Oct 10, 2021

I quite liked this. As far as subtext goes, this was perfect.

BlueSkies
joined Oct 10, 2021

This was seriously so good! And man, I let out a sigh of relief no kids were involved. Hurray for roleplay!

joined Oct 10, 2021

I read this in one go and absolutely loved the silly humour. It was surprisingly wholesome, and I really enjoyed that.

BlueSkies
Inversion discussion 16 Dec 15:54
joined Oct 10, 2021

I remember I loved Fluttering Feelings so much, after finishing it I couldn't enjoy any other manhwas anymore

This! Thank you for mentioning it. I felt like I was the only fool still carrying a torch in my heart for that series even after knowing nothing's gonna come of it.

That said, I enjoy the sensuality of manwha too. I really am tired of school girls falling in love. Though, it's a great starting off point. 10 years of reading the same stuff, does get monotonous.

BlueSkies
joined Oct 10, 2021

This is so mature and beautiful.

BlueSkies
joined Oct 10, 2021

I kinda liked the art of the efficient woman a lot. I think I just like that look. And that disarray.

joined Oct 10, 2021

This was so sweeeeeet!!!

BlueSkies
joined Oct 10, 2021

IT'S SOOO WARM AND FLUFFY AND THE CHARACTERS ARE SO AFFECTIONATE AND I LOVE IT.

That's it. I just came to say that.

BlueSkies
joined Oct 10, 2021

I am absolutely in love with Nagori Yu's works, her art and her stories. I had put off reading her manga for a very long time because I wasn't sure I would enjoy this art. How mistaken I was! It's totally my type of story and art, even though I prefer the main characters confident and a bit older.

It's just a testament to her stories, even I fell completely for them! Thank you scanlators, and thank you sensei!

joined Oct 10, 2021

Even if it's ending in the next chapter, I am so glad this story exists. I am not a fan of this kind of art, or the walls of text, so it was truly a coincidence I picked it up... So glad I did. I love subtext like this in my yuri too.

BlueSkies
joined Oct 10, 2021

I like het, bit less than yuri but yep like it and like this site.
Anyway, the art is pretty. It gives me Kimi wa Petto vibes but the kid is too young man. What's with the licking tears and how does a 30 yr old get this attached to a kid she met like less than a week ago? Weird.
Gonna keep reading. Hope it doesn't end in a pairing, at least until the kid returns from college.

joined Oct 10, 2021

I was very uninterested in starting this manga because I am biased against 4-koma. What a huuuge mistake. I'm absolutely head over heels in love with the yuri obsessed otaku! She's such a breath of fresh air~

Also the whole Moya Moya. I've been saying moya moya just for fun. Agh I am so glad the scanlators picked this up.