Forum › Posts by araria9

joined Aug 15, 2021

I dont care how, someone or something please kill class prezz and that stupid follower of his. Please make their death as the accidental ones.

joined Aug 15, 2021

Woah.

joined Aug 15, 2021

I want the class prez died cause he doesn't seems someone can be corrected. His mind is too messed up.

joined Aug 15, 2021

This story is really good. Thank god I decided to read it after putting it aside for quite some time.

joined Aug 15, 2021

Yeah, cant deny the moment the little kid said she didn't see any ghost around. Huhu.

last edited at Aug 2, 2023 11:35PM

araria9
joined Aug 15, 2021

Ah cute.

joined Aug 15, 2021

Just decided to reread this back since it got translated so fast, and I'm glad I did. Pretty satisfying to read so far. Hope this will get a proper conclusion.

joined Aug 15, 2021

... that Esta senpai. Hmm. Another death?

joined Aug 15, 2021

murasakino's works is so powerful.

joined Aug 15, 2021

I am happy with this tho I admit that I'm a bit greedy so I did want more of this if possible, but glad it even exist at the first place. All I know is this fic made me smiled a lot, and that's already make this got a special place in my heart.

joined Aug 15, 2021

The moment Nakano kissed Miyako during that beach trip and then the panel didn't show her reaction , I knew something is already happening. Cant wait to see more of her.

joined Aug 15, 2021

Ayaka should just go out with her best friend then. Urgh.

joined Aug 15, 2021

ah, too short

joined Aug 15, 2021

I love Murasakino's works cause usually it manages to make me so emotionally invested (despite I hate the process) but usually I love the outcome so I'm praying the final outcome is good.

joined Aug 15, 2021

My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover also just got the AXE. I think a few other Yuri works as well.

I'm not going to speculate (here) but... it seems a lot of Yuri works with a certain tone have been getting the axe. A real shame because even if it's not the best having a lot of diversity is really nice for us Yuri lovers.

My Sister's Best Friend, My Lover? Just googled it and saw new chapter is coming on 28/6. You meant that will be the last episode?

joined Aug 15, 2021

ahh, I was so excited for the next chapter but then the author make it stopped when Aki want to talk! :(

haha

joined Aug 15, 2021

... I'm speechless.

joined Aug 15, 2021

the fact that the shadow ghost is always around Meguru too, this should means something too. I dont think it's simply about them reconnect, and Okiku get jealous. Seriously this manga is really good. While I hope it will stay around for long time , but I do also hope the mystery will get solved soon. Damn.

joined Aug 15, 2021

Personally I dont think it's right for her to hide that from Fuyuki because the fact that all three of them are actually close, and the fact that Eri hide this while saying all of those things that make Fuyuki feels special only to be reminded again and again of the kiss between Eri and Kyou, that's another level of pain. She's already in pain, and Eri hiding everything just make everything seems more painful. That's what I felt.

joined Aug 15, 2021

Too short. cries in the corner

last edited at Dec 16, 2022 7:38AM

joined Aug 15, 2021

Oh yeah I agree with some, that makes sense. Right now Evie is a demon, which disrupt her role as the villainess. She is really being helped, to confess her love for Elsa. If she didn't do it now, the potion effect will come off and the villainess system will be back and there is no way she would be able confess anymore. Damn I think this is pretty accurate.

joined Aug 15, 2021

From the way it is, it looks like her mom is being stabbed. So is it robbery? But damn seeing the premonition all the times making her not being able to differentiate between what's real. Damn the pain.

araria9
Liberty discussion 15 Aug 12:07
joined Aug 15, 2021

Oh, all I want right now is for Maki to leave and never go back to Liz again, ever. Like exactly how it was so easy for her to let this happen, going all that back with her ex? God, she don't deserve Maki. And please Maki, give yourself some respect and leave. Love isn't supposed to be this way.