Forum › The Skirt Sings at the Landing discussion

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This is such a slow burn, but it's finally beginning to burn real bright

"The storm passed in the night, and the world it left behind was completely different..."

I love this line.

Me too.

I really liked this chapter.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

This chapter was sooo good! The first half was kinda whatever. But we had our staple Yuri moment of taking care of the other while sick and Michiru just had he entire mind blown. I loved the text messages from her mom about saying how tightly she was holding onto Kiki's hand that was super adorable.

Also something no one pointed out. This might be the setup of the side couple officially in this chapter as well with the "this is the first time she smiled like that to me" That seems to be all it takes in these manga so yeah their is that as well haha.

I love that this is a nice slow burn. I think Michiru's words of "you can't be my big sister because you're my partner" are going to come back into play in Kiki's mind to help her realize her feelings as well. I do hope her sisters story isn't the bad kind of foreshadowing of these two eventually having to part and it be the more happy "They're the rare same sex pro dance couple" type ending.

Cs4_cover
joined Jul 13, 2015

Oh, she had sister complex

Purple Library Guy
Kare%20kano%20joker
joined Mar 3, 2013

Such a sweet chapter. I liked a lot of the bits, but somehow I really loved the simple, straightforward ending. Through the chapter the pieces were coming together (and/or we were reminded of the pieces already there), and then she named the shape they made. No game playing. Lovely.

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

Lesbian fever outbreak.

Trannosaurus
Tumblr_lhn2y5j5rz1qbc0x9
joined Jul 26, 2013

Finallllllly

EternalSongbird
joined Feb 4, 2019

Oh noooo now I want a lil aside oneshot about her sister and Tsukiko...THEY SHOULD HAVE THEIR HAPPY ENDING (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)

Helmet
joined Jun 9, 2021

Even if it turns out that the childhood friends go their own separate ways after realizing they don't need each other after all, and everyone's happy with that, I hope we get some kind of resolution about what the heck Shion was thinking when she ditched Kiki in the first place.

Subaru
joined Jul 31, 2019

I like how the dream kept changing the scenery randomly... which is kinda how I remember my own dreams (which happens once in a blue moon but still), they never seem to have a consistent stage to play out on. Which isn't something I see portrayed often to be honest :P

joined Jan 14, 2020

kept changing the scenery randomly

Thanks for pointing it out.

joined Oct 14, 2020

This is why I love slow burns. It just feels more natural for the girls to take time to know each other and interact before they fall in love, and that moment when something finally happens is so satisfying.

Capturar
joined Jun 27, 2018

Dammmmn that's cute. I think I have a new favorite story

7277b022-9e31-4bec-a22e-b7ad36fb501e
joined Sep 5, 2019

This is not a drill, we have the the love confirmation! Everybody stay calm! starts squealing in happy yuri noises

last edited at May 12, 2023 10:44AM

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

A literal storm outside, a figurative one in her heart.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

what the fuck is kiki on about, being taller is the best reason to have long hair what the hell

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

I went back to read from the beginning for the Mona x Shion parts after their really sweet moment this chapter and man Mona has been down bad for Shion a while.

Looking forward to what's coming next since there's been really good development from both pairs.

Dynav
joined Aug 6, 2013

I always enjoy a good sick chapter. Keeping care of someone while their guard is down & they're having fever dreams about the person they didn't realize they were in love with is great.

last edited at May 14, 2023 4:01AM

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

Michiru from here on out:
"Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always"

Fjavttcwyaqbvef
joined Feb 3, 2023

Michiru from here on out:
"Kiki, do you love me? Are you riding?
Say you'll never ever leave from beside me
'Cause I want ya, and I need ya
And I'm down for you always"

Now this song is stuck in my head again...

WitchyWynne94
Nonbinaryflag
joined Sep 3, 2017

Gay fever bringing the heat! My girl finally understands! Waiting for chapter 17 is painful, my god.

joined Oct 14, 2020

It's been nearly 2 months since the last chapter. What happened? Things were finally getting good.

joined Jun 21, 2021

Back after so long for this feels bad lol

Capture
joined Aug 12, 2021

That donut exchange sure is exactly their relationship isn't it, "hey can I have that donut afterall?" "No sorry I already took a bite"

"Hey can I dance with Kiki afterall" "No sorry you already threw that chance away"

last edited at Aug 13, 2023 7:37AM

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

It's been nearly 2 months since the last chapter. What happened? Things were finally getting good.

It's bimonthly.

That donut exchange sure is exactly their relationship isn't it, "hey can I have that donut afterall?" "No sorry I already took a bite"

Now add "if you eat any more of that donut, you'll get sick you know?" to the mix.

last edited at Aug 13, 2023 7:41AM

joined May 3, 2014

LOL what a shity advice! i REALLY hate this kind of women they are Bitches with Capital B all because she coudn’t deal with her own feelings “LET ME ruin an potential relationship because that Capital B fits me soo well ^w^”

last edited at Aug 13, 2023 8:39AM

To reply you must either login or sign up.