TheEternalShade
20230425_150259
joined Aug 25, 2021

"Next week's the emotional finale."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm not ready! T_T

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

I knew it would end soon once they got together :( Still, its been a great ride- and its a lot better than them never getting together or having a proper ending because the author tried to spin it out forever.

20230811_115727_adobe_express
joined Sep 21, 2019

"At least wait 'till I grow up a bit!"

"So never?"

Never change Hino-san, never change

joined Feb 1, 2021

sigh, always suspicious when a manga like this has a lot of progress in a short time...

PineconeJuice
Pinekon
joined Jan 10, 2022

Well, it has to end at some point and I think this would be a good point to end this one. But I'm sure everyone is anticipating the side story focusing on our great side pair of this story

F4x-3lwx0aa0tcu31
joined Apr 20, 2013

PineconeJuice posted:

Well, it has to end at some point and I think this would be a good point to end this one. But I'm sure everyone is anticipating the side story focusing on our great side pair of this story

Not in the slightness LoL that pair is awkward like a car with square tires ... But honestly I'm surprised they didn't introduce more characters and when they did it was awkward and now is over.

Hmmm but I think ... there was a teacher too or a nurse, oh well, not that it matters now.

It's been a fun ride, I'm actually ready for the ending.

Jpeg_20190202_220408
joined Mar 21, 2019

WHAT
NO PLEASE DONT GO

Yuriloveisbestlove
37cdda916e06996c5273d79dec6e6f7d%20(1)
joined Feb 15, 2019

"Next week's the emotional finale."

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

I'm not ready! T_T

Me neither!!!
I want this to keep going until Koguma grows (so forever).

joined Mar 15, 2015

I knew it would end soon once they got together :( Still, its been a great ride- and its a lot better than them never getting together or having a proper ending because the author tried to spin it out forever.

I agree, but I always find it a bit disappointing how soon a series ends after the couple gets together. Actually having time to see what they're like as a couple is always nice.

daydream_dog94
Girls%20last%20tour%20ost%20art
joined Dec 4, 2017

does anybody else have severe whiplash? im happy they finally together (I wasn't expecting it to actually happen honestly) but damn at what cost?? i mean, the writing for the last 15 or so chapters, though entertaining, is really inconsistent with the previous 100+ chapters, save for a few. but i guess it would be pretty hard to end a manga with this format. you either end it abruptly, keeping up with the tone of the manga but piss everyone off cough hachiko cough, or sell out. either way its been an interesting read and i will remember this manga fondly mostly. now for a time skip and unnecessary sex scene :P this comment has been brought to you by hino's dead grandmother. if not for her sacrifice hino and koguma might have never met! she will be watching over them (doing it) in heaven RIP

Images
joined Aug 19, 2018

I agree, but I always find it a bit disappointing how soon a series ends after the couple gets together. Actually having time to see what they're like as a couple is always nice.

If we're lucky, we'll get a hino+ series, or at least updates on their life every once in a while, even the side couple, despite how awkward it is

4dcd5e922a6b20d034126d7ff75583f91490791092_large
joined Jan 18, 2016

cant wait for the day the graduation aka sex chapter drops

Tsuki-chan Uploader
Unknown
Chads no Teikoku
joined Dec 18, 2013

I screamed NOOOO too, when reading about the ending.
I'm secretly hoping for a sequel called "Nagisa no Baka!" instead

Img_0215
joined Jul 29, 2017

I think the whole series is "what they'd be like as a couple."

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

I think the whole series is "what they'd be like as a couple."

You're not wrong.

Enanano
joined Oct 16, 2020

After 5 years, next week is the final chapter huh

9286787ab50153acb27cd03b385edb3d949d719e0b569799723637ee189d1f4b_1-1
joined Aug 14, 2020

So this is it huh? We got 1 chapter left. Been a helluva ride man. Who knows though, maybe it'll be kinda like Kase-san where it continues with another series after the first one ends. Do I think it will, probably not, but one can hope.

BonnieBlue12
Stop
joined May 9, 2022

Wait there's only one more chapter?!?! I don't know if my heart can take it. Been with this story since it first came out, been an awesome and funny ride.

Surprise(2)
joined Jun 17, 2021

Finale? Aww, missed opportunity, because teasing in an actual relationship would be super cute.
Though Hina seems to now be unable to tease, she is in the thrall of horny.

DschingisKhan
Khancrop
joined Feb 18, 2013

Dammit, I was so hopeful that they'd have more intimate and heartfelt teasing after they finally got together! Ending so soon... ༎ຶ⁠‿⁠༎ຶ

Emksz5tuyaupjuem
joined Apr 18, 2023

1 final chapter? Nooooo

Thumbnail_5a23d300cc738989a894c6273ef293a6
joined Jul 8, 2017

Following since chapter 1, super sad that one of my fav series is ending TT. It was quite obvious that we were going for the ending since the last 20-25 chapters - too much meta/too little gags compared to the first 100. On the bright side, I really liked the last 10 chapters and honestly I think Ill be satisfied with the ending. Hope we get a timeskip epilogue.

TheAlmightyUltimus
Hyper%20kabuto
joined Oct 30, 2018

Nooooooooooooooo

My heart's not ready for this to be over

Nobody
joined Aug 17, 2019

So all good things come to an end...

Fb_img_1506323085663
joined Apr 2, 2017

I screamed NOOOO too, when reading about the ending.
I'm secretly hoping for a sequel called "Nagisa no Baka!" instead

This is really funny and extremely clever at the same time. Dropping the honorifics and calling her by her name now that they're a couple

To reply you must either login or sign up.