Forum › Contract Sisters discussion

Kaseyamada
joined Jun 28, 2019

Well, Toki was supposed to have a shift outside with the sign, and that timetable was showing 14-16 so it makes sense - it was the earliest time when Meguru was in the cafe and Toki wasn't. 10 minutes of wiggle room just so they don't meet at the door or something :P

That's pretty much how I see it. It's a bit confusing when Meguru says to come at 2.10 because we don't know at that moment that Toki's shift is a sign shift - but Meguru does know, and picks that time on purpose.

The best-laid plans of mice and men and yuri protagonists...

I believe this is not quite right.
The best-laid plans of mice and men sometimes work, sometimes fail.
The best-laid plans of yuri protagonists always go sideways, always, no exceptions. :/

Ezgif.com-gif-maker%20(1)
joined Jun 6, 2020

well that was unexpected. Also with Osho No Koi it feels like everything is idols lately.

Annotation%202020-07-02%20193122
joined Apr 19, 2018

Omg, she can be yoru angle or devil

23-n%20(1)
joined Dec 10, 2020

Ah jealousy, the best ingredient for any love triangle-esque scenario...

last edited at Apr 20, 2023 6:34PM

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

The funny part is if next chapter after being super jelly she alters the contract with something like "You can no longer support or love idols that are no longer idols" haha.

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

The funny part is if next chapter after being super jelly she alters the contract with something like "You can no longer support or love idols that are no longer idols" haha.

Why limit this only to retired idols? :P

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Mainly because we know Meguru is petty and it would limit her from at least being like she is with Toki. If she was going through the trouble of not even wanting them to see each other that's some top level pettying going on haha.

Soralaylaff
joined Oct 16, 2013

well that was unexpected. Also with Osho No Koi it feels like everything is idols lately.

Everything has been idols for the past 10 years lol

Internet_lied
joined Jul 15, 2016

Mainly because we know Meguru is petty and it would limit her from at least being like she is with Toki. If she was going through the trouble of not even wanting them to see each other that's some top level pettying going on haha.

Meguru is not so much petty as only concerned with local short-term effects. Rather than dealing with the origins of her emotional pain (read: get therapy and/or coaching), she plays whack-a-mole with the immediate sources of anxiety as they hit her. Which is entirely understandable for a teenager whose primary caretakers apparently leave her to her own devices without sufficient guidance.

joined Mar 28, 2020

Lately? There's been an influx in idol media since the 2010's

And idols have been a part of Japanese culture since the 70's (and a big part of anime since the 80's)

So it's definitely not recent

last edited at Apr 26, 2023 3:14PM

joined May 24, 2014

Oh my! Female idols can get so close to each other!

St1
joined Feb 17, 2013

How would she have a clue that fan letter was from her if she had a different surname lol?
Also i doubt idols keep more than a tiny fraction of their fan mail- a few of the nicest that their mangers clear for them..

last edited at Jun 21, 2023 5:40AM

Kirin-kun Uploader
Oip
Rehashed Scans
joined Mar 21, 2021

NTR! NTR!

20221231_135046
joined Dec 1, 2022

The idol is so adorable

Omg, she can be yoru angle or devil

LMFAO i love this

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Damn,she selpt with her whole group...hol' up,did they ever mention how large the idol group was?

Because if its' anything like Love Live and/or Idolmaster in terms of size...

Protect the elder sister!

Her virginity is in danger!

herenowforever
Singeraigenerated
joined Feb 11, 2018

Can I make a "Toki wa kita!" joke now? No? Ok... I show myself out of the airplane midflight.

joined May 10, 2021

Oh my days jealous Meguru is great! And whilst I really enjoy Toki, I hope she doesn't stir up too much drama.
Thanks for the chapter!

Ykn1
joined Dec 20, 2018

Onee-san makes the greatest faces. :D

Screenshot_20231219-103652~2
joined Sep 10, 2022

How would she have a clue that fan letter was from her if she had a different surname lol?
Also i doubt idols keep more than a tiny fraction of their fan mail- a few of the nicest that their mangers clear for them..

She recognized her face. Sis used to go to all their concerts in person.

last edited at Jun 21, 2023 7:45AM

Screenshot%2006-15-2022%2021.27.00
joined Mar 25, 2021

I still believe in KasaMii

eggrollwithbeef
joined Jun 4, 2022

gahhh damn what a turn but i think itll probably lead to some kick ass drama

4esenuaj_400x400
joined Sep 16, 2014

I'm just glad this will develop the romance faster.

Fb_img_1636852439556
joined Oct 30, 2021

Damn she is something else... She needs correction

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

^I got a good chuckle from that. She does need a firm hand, however....

To reply you must either login or sign up.