Forum › Posts by Zephyo

joined Jul 22, 2020

It's back!!

joined Jul 22, 2020

Might have to go to therapy after each chapter, my heart can't handle this

joined Jul 22, 2020

Forgot this one existed. It ended with 12 chapters plus a bonus story. If I'm not mistaken it was an open ending but I didnt read the bonus story to see if they ended up together
Ah yes this chapter reminded me that I never like this dude's personality

It's not an open Ending, both girls end up together but the issue is that there is so much screentime with you and Ren. Ren kinda assaults you and blackmails her to spend time together with him, and she even starts liking him, even though he is a major cunt.

There's too much het action and barely any Yuri even though it's supposed to be a Yuri manga. It also got axed, can't recommend this shit show to people who like some good Yuri

Where can I read ch 10 through 12?

Zephyo
joined Jul 22, 2020

What’s the other manga that is not yagakimi referenced in the credits?

Zephyo
joined Jul 22, 2020

Can't believe it's over, this is the series that made me start reading Yuri/Shoujo ai, I love this characters so much that it's a little bittersweet to think that there won't be anymore but I only have love for this story. Miss sunflower made me laugh and cry till the very end ❤️

joined Jul 22, 2020

I love this

joined Jul 22, 2020

Finally! I've been wanting to read this for a while but all the translations I could find were really bad quality.
This looks awesome thanks!!

joined Jul 22, 2020

Jaja the credit page so good

joined Jul 22, 2020

I don't know what's going on but I'm all in!
Thanks for the tl!

joined Jul 22, 2020

I love this

Zephyo
joined Jul 22, 2020

I love this

Zephyo
joined Jul 22, 2020

I love this so much ;_;

Zephyo
joined Jul 22, 2020

MORE

joined Jul 22, 2020

YEAAAAAAAAAAHHH

joined Jul 22, 2020

The Okakoro page <3

joined Jul 22, 2020

10 chapter and still no clue about what's going on

Zephyo
joined Jul 22, 2020

I really like the translation page! Cool idea :D

joined Jul 22, 2020

YAS
SPILL.THE.TEA!

joined Jul 22, 2020

So we've got Astronomy Lesbians, Game Dev Lesbians, Rock Climbing Lesbians, Hot Spring Lesbians, and now Theater Lesbians. Good stuff. What will they come up with next.

So, any names for these manga? Specially the astronomy ones...is for an assignment :D

joined Jul 22, 2020

Thank God finally! An update :'D