Forum › Subtraction Tautology discussion

Alan%20pequeno
joined Jun 20, 2022

You know, it's very nice seeing Minamo's family situation getting better and all, but... I do miss Yurika already >< Hope we see them together next chapter s2

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

^ Someone pointed out this is the slowest of slowburns like ever that Mianmo and Yurika don't even hold hands for quite some time but the story itself is really good so I don't mind not seeing Yurika for a bit because the stuff we get with those two together is always fluffy and great plus we were in the YurikaxPedo arc for a solid few chapters we had to check in Mianmo who we hadn't seen for a bit either.

I'm also glad that her home situation is finally changing so she doesn't have to try and be a parent to her sisters Minamo deserves her own happiness and by the looks of it it's finally starting to work out that way. I really hope a job wasn't just an excuse for their dad and he just up and leaves again without saying anything to them that would crush all of them knowing he just left again after making promises.

last edited at Feb 2, 2023 3:47PM

joined Apr 16, 2022

Thinking about this chapter made me realize something: Minamo's father is very similar to what Minamo was like at the beginning of the manga (before she met Yurika). Like her father, Minamo had strained relationships with every member of her family and only a single friend, who even happened to be of the opposite sex. The difference is that her growing friendship/love with Yurika has encouraged Minamo to make new friends, repair her relationship with her twin, think seriously about her future, etc, while her father -- even after two marriages and three children -- is still basically a mental teenager.

joined Aug 21, 2017

Man, this manga is intense. Not like screaming drama or explosive action intense, but every chapter is just thick with character. Simply fantastic.

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Damn that was a good chapter and nothing happened except for teenagers bantering while sewing

joined Apr 6, 2021

Damn that was a good chapter and nothing happened except for teenagers bantering while sewing

Mirrors my sentiment it was great chapter and I stioo want more aaaaaaaaaah

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Seriously this one does such a good job and doing nothing but still somehow being so impactful. I love these two and how accepting he is. And her mom is so shitty to say that in front of a friend like that.

Also wooo Yurika admitted she liked Minamo! Even though Minamo told her she wants to be with her... I don't think Minamo really knows what she actually wants and if it's that kind of relationship or just wants to keep her close. These two have been apart for far too long we need them back together and get some YurikaxMinamo moments. I don't think they've actually been together since Yurika came to eat at the restaurant she works at smh.

Seriously love this series and wish more people would give it a chance before seeing the art and just passing it over. It's one series that can do basically nothing but have a conversation between two people yet still be deep AF.

joined Aug 21, 2017

"And I'm still keeping touch with you."
"Don't touch me."
I'm a fan of this guy.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Also wooo Yurika admitted she liked Minamo! Even though Minamo told her she wants to be with her... I don't think Minamo really knows what she actually wants and if it's that kind of relationship or just wants to keep her close.

She might not be able to put words to it, but it's hard to interpret chapter 33 in a different way, especially page 10.
"But, now I'll be thinking of you every day."
"That would be better for you."

Even if Minamo hasn't totally realized it, that's pretty much a confession.

Undertale%20deltarune%20fukufire%20skateboard%20gay
joined Aug 4, 2021

I'm not sure how I feel about the characterization of Reika by some as a pedophile or groomer.

I think the story makes it pretty clear that her interest, while selfish and deeply inconsiderate, was non-sexual.

Grooming is a term that describes a specific pattern of sexual and psychological manipulation by someone actively preying on a target. When you use the term to label any awkward connection between a young adult and a teenager, you dilute the meaning of the word and consequently its ability to describe situations where egregious harm is going on.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Really cute phone call.

I'm a bit surprised to hear the mother is coming back.

Untitled
joined Dec 16, 2014

I'm not sure how I feel about the characterization of Reika by some as a pedophile or groomer.

I think the story makes it pretty clear that her interest, while selfish and deeply inconsiderate, was non-sexual.

Grooming is a term that describes a specific pattern of sexual and psychological manipulation by someone actively preying on a target. When you use the term to label any awkward connection between a young adult and a teenager, you dilute the meaning of the word and consequently its ability to describe situations where egregious harm is going on.

I know this is months old comment, but if you're an adult and you decide to hit up a minor, then you are automatically a pedophile. That's literally the definition of a pedophile. There's no way around that mate.

Bard_smol
joined Jun 12, 2021

I am still not sure which mother is coming back, Minamo&Tsukie or Suu's.

Onee2
joined Apr 28, 2022

Ahh finally after two months we get a chapter! Thank you translator good luck on the rest of your tests <3!

That phone conversation between Yurika and Minamo was freaking adorable. Yurika is down BAD for her. And Minamo is slowly getting there as well her sick but so happy for her to have called face while she was in the bed was just tooo damn cute!

Shame the chapter ended on another depressing note. But you gotta get the bad with the good huh.

joined Oct 14, 2014

that was SO cute and Minamo is SO dense I'm gonna roll into a ball, kinda like roll over on the side because I'm now a ball, and roll down the stairs involuntarily (because as a ball I am being pushed by gravity)

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

Gee Yurika sure is acting Gay today I wonder what that's all about

I dunno if Minamo is there yet. But hopefully she'll get there with little drama.

joined Jan 3, 2020

I am still not sure which mother is coming back, Minamo&Tsukie or Suu's.

Suu's is dead iirc (illness). Minamo and Tsukie's is the one that ran off.

The situation is really weird though. It's kind of weird Minamo even holds out hope for her mother to return when she abandoned them a decade ago at this point. It might be that hope that drives her father to hide the fact that he's heard from her, since he knows she isn't a good person.

But even that's not clear.

Oiseau_de_pierre
joined Nov 4, 2019

The mother of Suu is alive. It is her they're hoping for for her return.

Also , they haven't completely cut off contact with their own mother. They have meetings sometimes.
If I understand correctly the raw, they have even a young aunt, Himawari, the first love of Yurika.

last edited at Apr 7, 2023 2:57AM

Fcolu7zauaqic2k
joined Sep 14, 2015

Yurika sure is down bad

joined Oct 14, 2014

Tsukie just casually sneaking out to her gf's house to stay the night... you aren't slick, buster.

Wallpaper_2~2
joined Jul 4, 2021

I found a little mistake on the page where the father is eating the soup, in the answer balloon : "I'm glad to here that..." instead of "hear".

Thank for your work on this manga , of all the Yuri I've been reading in the years this is the one who approached and described the human relationships and dynamics with a realistical tone, that's almost soothing and cozy to read every time.

Can't thank you guys enough for giving us the chance to read it.

last edited at May 21, 2023 3:47PM

fsadddfsa Uploader
Collectible_dark_prince's_crown_icon
goon squad
joined Apr 11, 2021

I found a little mistake on the page where the father is eating the soup, in the answer balloon : "I'm glad to here that..." instead of "hear".

Thank for your work on this manga , of all the Yuri I've been reading in the years this is the one who approached and described the human relationships and dynamics with a realistical tone, that's almost soothing and cozy to read every time.

Can't thank you guys enough for giving us the chance to read it.

fixed

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

A family apart,but doesn't seem too broken.

They just need to slowly bring it all together as the lilies blossom.

Also,the only Binding Of Isaac that's trully worth the challenge is the Intial D mod for it.

joined Jan 11, 2022

Thanks for updating this, I really like this manga!

To reply you must either login or sign up.