Forum › Subtraction Tautology discussion

Img_20201116_114246_2-min_50-min%20(1)
joined Oct 14, 2014

Yurika... She's down SO bad.

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Ughhhh Yurika is sooo cute, but with Himawari coming back into the picture I see nothing but drama on the horizons.

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Yurika... She's down SO bad.

Indeed.

Himawari back? Let's see how that goes.

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

It's about to get hot in here,just in time for Summer...as it gets darker in here in time for the monsoons...

277518907_284798580472730_8969942845314652470_n
joined Sep 19, 2021

ohh boy

Gay%20panic
joined Sep 11, 2020

This story was a bit of a slow burner. It was always GAY, but like, it's very very VERY gay right now.

I like it!

I guess we're gonna see what was up with Himawari, huh? Maybe she had a Thing with teacher?

Absolute-territory-2.jpg
joined Mar 4, 2018

"...buy me luxury accessories right away...." I admire the purity of her purpose.

joined Apr 16, 2022

Great chapter as always. Seems like Sango has guessed that Yurika is in love with Minamo. Her already planning to break up with Yui before college is pretty notable as well.

I personally am really looking forward to more Himawari content. Himawari seems like a really interesting and complex character who has potential to add a ton of extra layers to the manga's themes.

joined Jun 9, 2022

Great chapter as always. Seems like Sango has guessed that Yurika is in love with Minamo. Her already planning to break up with Yui before college is pretty notable as well.

I personally am really looking forward to more Himawari content. Himawari seems like a really interesting and complex character who has potential to add a ton of extra layers to the manga's themes.

I actually really like Sango. She has realistic expectations about her relationships. I doubt she will push Yurika or create any drama about her relationship with Minamo.

last edited at Jun 15, 2023 12:11PM

joined Oct 14, 2014

Sango's cool. I think she'd be able to reel Yurika/Minamo in if they start getting unhinged lol
I honestly doubt she's gonna break up with Hasegawa, her mindset towards relationships is too chill for it to not be the most stable thing on the planet. But also mr. malewife is a mess and would probably get into some kind of wacky netori shit if they went LDR lmao

X2(edited)2
joined Jan 2, 2022

Ughhhh Yurika is sooo cute, but with Himawari coming back into the picture I see nothing but drama on the horizons.

Called it. We going into drama territory.

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

Two chapters in as many days!?

Is that allowed?

277518907_284798580472730_8969942845314652470_n
joined Sep 19, 2021

This is getting more and more dramatic

joined Jan 11, 2022

Is that allowed?

Shhh.. they'll hear you!

Also I really appreciate the scanlators bringing us this manga, I am really enjoying it a lot.

last edited at Jun 17, 2023 7:43AM

joined Apr 16, 2022

Honestly, I really like Himawari. Yes she's a huge bitch but that makes her fun, and she's not a monster. Notably, in this chapter she only really went off when the other girls started to badmouth Yurika; I think she deliberately played the villain to draw the heat onto herself and away from Yurika. (Not that that justifies her sleeping with someone's boyfriend, but hey, I already said she's an asshole, just not a completely awful person.)

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

Is that allowed?

I had enough gaps in my busy schedule to edit chapters this week. (And this chapter is exciting enough to give me motivation to work on it.)
The horrible truth is that it's translated up to ch.47 I just need to edit all those translations.

last edited at Jun 17, 2023 1:01PM

joined Oct 14, 2014

at least it's a webmanga so you don't have to potentially wrestle with horribly scanned raws where you have to conduct image forensics to unbend the page smh

The%20scientist%20edit
joined Mar 9, 2013

I had enough gaps in my busy schedule to edit chapters this week. (And this chapter is exciting enough to give me motivation to work on it.)
The horrible truth is that it's translated up to ch.47 I just need to edit all those translations.

Times are hard indeed...

Please take care of yourself and thanks for the chapters as always.

Kohaku%20avatar%20500px
joined Jul 10, 2016

I just binged this entire manga (webcomic?). Just binged the entire thing in a day because the simplistic artstyle combined with a high chapter count piqued my curiosity.

Maaaaan, I fucking slept on this gem.

The name made me think it was going to be a whole lot more full of itself than it was, and holy shit, that "description" on the series page does this work no favors at all. It tells you nothing, loves to hear itself... be written, maybe? It can't talk, obviously... and has more needlessly quoted words in it than an average Jojolion chapter. Plus the [Aaaaangst] tag; that was also a turn-off.

But once you start reading it, holy shit, it's so good! This is what I've always wanted from shoujo manga and rarely ever got. I haven't enjoyed character interaction and social interplay this much since Green Tea Bitch. And yeah, this is more shoujo than it is yuri, but there's enough to keep you going, and more importantly, everyone feels realistic and human and flawed in believable ways. Hell, even that poor SOB Tsugane had actual characterization!

I'm so glad I bothered to read this. No longer will I frown at a new chapter of it in the recent updates on the front page and scroll past it. From now on, that will make it a good day.

Also I have no clue which mom ANYONE has been talking about in the last few chapters. Abandoning-bitch-mom, mother of the twins? Holy-shit-dad-were-you-banging-a-JK-mom, mother of Suu (and probably the star of her own josei manga)? Both of them at different times? Very confus.

Thank you to everyone who's helped bring this comic to our filthy gaijin eyes. I've enjoyed it so.

edit:
A suggestion--that character list should reeeeeally be put at the end of the chapter list on the series page, or have a spoiler page in front of it, or something. It tipped me off to a few things a little early that were clearly intended to be dramatic/meaningful reveals once I encountered them in the comic.

last edited at Jun 17, 2023 5:45PM

sunflower delusions
Hima-ava
joined Apr 12, 2022

Looked at the chara list here, it's worse on masa_tsuka's website (more chapters, more dramatically revealles characters)

Please take care of yourself and thanks for the chapters as always.

I very much am, this is low priority. I've actually started figure skating and it's the best thing ever, but contributes to me being always busy.

Royal however is pushing for ch 45 edited...

Win%202
joined Nov 12, 2020

Drama and all that,but what in tarnation did that moron say about condoms and then didn't meet up to the expectation?

No wonder she called him a creep!

And no amount of moaning is going to fix that!!

New%20dynasty%20reader%20profile
joined Oct 22, 2018

Welp. Guess we get ready for more drama and angst.
Usually, coming from me, that'd be a complaint, but this time I'd say it's neither that nor excitement, but just a statement.

joined May 11, 2020

Time to give her a second slap mark

joined May 11, 2020

Time to give her a second slap mark

joined Apr 16, 2022

I'm not ashamed to say that Himawari is quickly becoming my favorite character. She is incredibly fucked up and I love her for it. Really looking forward to getting some scenes from her point of view because there's clearly a lot going on behind her facade.

To reply you must either login or sign up.